Just waiting for weigh-ins to post picks. Leaning Oliveira, Strickland, Johnson, Douglas Silva, and overs is basically every fight. I think this night is decision heavy. Be back later...
UFC FN 61
Just waiting for weigh-ins to post picks. Leaning Oliveira, Strickland, Johnson, Douglas Silva, and overs is basically every fight. I think this night is decision heavy. Be back later...
Just waiting for weigh-ins to post picks. Leaning Oliveira, Strickland, Johnson, Douglas Silva, and overs is basically every fight. I think this night is decision heavy. Be back later...
[Quote: Originally Posted by OnTheO] Right on time, waldburger pulls out due to passing out in sauna. [/Quote
he prob would have beeny unconscious anyway shortly after the fight started. He is young but has taken some serious abuse. I really wish he would retire. I was at 166 when Amdagov knocked him out and I was really fearingl for him. He left the cage on a stretcher and I think he came to on the way to the hospital. C'mon TJ - go coach some jui jitsu.
[Quote: Originally Posted by OnTheO] Right on time, waldburger pulls out due to passing out in sauna. [/Quote
he prob would have beeny unconscious anyway shortly after the fight started. He is young but has taken some serious abuse. I really wish he would retire. I was at 166 when Amdagov knocked him out and I was really fearingl for him. He left the cage on a stretcher and I think he came to on the way to the hospital. C'mon TJ - go coach some jui jitsu.
Right on time, waldburger pulls out due to passing out in sauna. [/Quote
he prob would have beeny unconscious anyway shortly after the fight started. He is young but has taken some serious abuse. I really wish he would retire. I was at 166 when Amdagov knocked him out and I was really fearingl for him. He left the cage on a stretcher and I think he came to on the way to the hospital. C'mon TJ - go coach some jui jitsu.
Right on time, waldburger pulls out due to passing out in sauna. [/Quote
he prob would have beeny unconscious anyway shortly after the fight started. He is young but has taken some serious abuse. I really wish he would retire. I was at 166 when Amdagov knocked him out and I was really fearingl for him. He left the cage on a stretcher and I think he came to on the way to the hospital. C'mon TJ - go coach some jui jitsu.
-2 Strickland
-1.5 Macario ITD
+1 Martins/Khabilov goes distance
-1.1 Trator
+1.7 Johnson
+1.1 Little Silva
3-3 -.8
65-53 +18.2 to end
Lots of odd fights tonight. This could've been a whole lot worse. On to the next.
-2 Strickland
-1.5 Macario ITD
+1 Martins/Khabilov goes distance
-1.1 Trator
+1.7 Johnson
+1.1 Little Silva
3-3 -.8
65-53 +18.2 to end
Lots of odd fights tonight. This could've been a whole lot worse. On to the next.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,656
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.