• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC FN 60, Bellator 133, WSOF 18, Legacy 38

    OnTheO
    Ferrari29
    timmyclax22
    ParlayJoe17
    Mars101
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1284
    Posts: 22
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2015 - 10:47 PM ET #1

    55-43 +19.0 current 

    A whole bunch of mediocre events coming up. I'm gonna try to squeeze out a profit. 

    Leans for the UFC FN - the old lady and I will be attending on Valentines Day so my hat's off to her for being a good woman. I'll make sure not to focus on any ring girl's as$. 

    Miller/Holloway O2.5 (-145)
    This is a pretty obvious case of a very good tech striker (Holloway) with volume against a superior grappler who wants to drag it down. Neither gets finished very often, Miller isn't great at takedowns, and holloway is decent at takedown defense and hip scoots back to the cage. The fight is dog or pass, but I think this makes it fairly easily to decision.

    Prazeres (+145) over Lee
    Lee is a young super-athlete, but he tends to prefer using his athletic abilities in the grappling scrambles more than in the striking game. Unfortunately, I believe Prazeres is better in both striking and grappling and will be much stronger on top than Lee. I see this as a top control decision or sub win by the Brazilian.

    Walsh (-165) over Kelly
    I keep betting against Kelly and losing. The guy is on the wrong side of 35, is battling a bunch of chronic injuries, and is not the greatest striker or athlete. He is an olympic judoka for Australia though and has surprised me before, I just like Walsh in every area here.

    Escudero (-115) over Lima, Skelly (-185) over Alers, Makovsky (-110) over Elliot
    At the end of the day, I like the wrestling of all 3 of these guys to get it done. 

    I also like Thatch, but I'm watching the line. I fell like the line is moving because Benson is the bigger name and thus, people are betting Benson on plus money somewhat blind. I prefer Thatch is the match-up, but if he gets to plus money and climbs, it's likely a pass. If he sticks or builds, I'll likely play it.

    Good luck. 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    55-43 +19.0 current 

    A whole bunch of mediocre events coming up. I'm gonna try to squeeze out a profit. 

    Leans for the UFC FN - the old lady and I will be attending on Valentines Day so my hat's off to her for being a good woman. I'll make sure not to focus on any ring girl's as$. 

    Miller/Holloway O2.5 (-145)
    This is a pretty obvious case of a very good tech striker (Holloway) with volume against a superior grappler who wants to drag it down. Neither gets finished very often, Miller isn't great at takedowns, and holloway is decent at takedown defense and hip scoots back to the cage. The fight is dog or pass, but I think this makes it fairly easily to decision.

    Prazeres (+145) over Lee
    Lee is a young super-athlete, but he tends to prefer using his athletic abilities in the grappling scrambles more than in the striking game. Unfortunately, I believe Prazeres is better in both striking and grappling and will be much stronger on top than Lee. I see this as a top control decision or sub win by the Brazilian.

    Walsh (-165) over Kelly
    I keep betting against Kelly and losing. The guy is on the wrong side of 35, is battling a bunch of chronic injuries, and is not the greatest striker or athlete. He is an olympic judoka for Australia though and has surprised me before, I just like Walsh in every area here.

    Escudero (-115) over Lima, Skelly (-185) over Alers, Makovsky (-110) over Elliot
    At the end of the day, I like the wrestling of all 3 of these guys to get it done. 

    I also like Thatch, but I'm watching the line. I fell like the line is moving because Benson is the bigger name and thus, people are betting Benson on plus money somewhat blind. I prefer Thatch is the match-up, but if he gets to plus money and climbs, it's likely a pass. If he sticks or builds, I'll likely play it.

    Good luck. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2015 - 1:06 AM ET #2

    if Thatch is catching money, you don't like him then????
    Reply
    if Thatch is catching money, you don't like him then????
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2015 - 8:38 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    if Thatch is catching money, you don't like him then????


    Everywhere I've been, I've seen nothing but thatch love. And yet the line has gone from -180 to -110 in a few days. The book wants thatch action for some reason, even though it seems like everyone is already on him. If it seems too good to be true...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    if Thatch is catching money, you don't like him then????


    Everywhere I've been, I've seen nothing but thatch love. And yet the line has gone from -180 to -110 in a few days. The book wants thatch action for some reason, even though it seems like everyone is already on him. If it seems too good to be true...
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2015 - 4:10 PM ET #4

    First off, hats to your wife!!! Do you think cardio will be huge??? A few guys are dropping weight, I might bet against considering the air there!!!
    Reply
    First off, hats to your wife!!! Do you think cardio will be huge??? A few guys are dropping weight, I might bet against considering the air there!!!
     
    timmyclax22
    timmyclax22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2015 - 8:17 PM ET #5

    My thinking on this matchup is that Benson had trouble with Frankie Edgar a few times - a 145lber.  An awesome 145lber but still a much smaller guy.

    I think sometimes (and I do this all the time) when we are looking on the internet and things we "think" everyone is on one side when in actuality they probably aren't which I think is the case here.  
    Reply
    My thinking on this matchup is that Benson had trouble with Frankie Edgar a few times - a 145lber.  An awesome 145lber but still a much smaller guy.

    I think sometimes (and I do this all the time) when we are looking on the internet and things we "think" everyone is on one side when in actuality they probably aren't which I think is the case here.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2015 - 9:06 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:

    My thinking on this matchup is that Benson had trouble with Frankie Edgar a few times - a 145lber.  An awesome 145lber but still a much smaller guy.I think sometimes (and I do this all the time) when we are looking on the internet and things we "think" everyone is on one side when in actuality they probably aren't which I think is the case here.



    Name one guy who don't have issues with Edgar??? Lol. IMO I think Benson sees Thatch as a poor version of Cerrone. Maybe the people betting on it see Benson's name too and who's the other guy scenario. Not saying that's to smart either. 2 classic examples recently of guys getting bet down and losing badly: Watson last PPV and Nelson over Hunt.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:

    My thinking on this matchup is that Benson had trouble with Frankie Edgar a few times - a 145lber.  An awesome 145lber but still a much smaller guy.I think sometimes (and I do this all the time) when we are looking on the internet and things we "think" everyone is on one side when in actuality they probably aren't which I think is the case here.



    Name one guy who don't have issues with Edgar??? Lol. IMO I think Benson sees Thatch as a poor version of Cerrone. Maybe the people betting on it see Benson's name too and who's the other guy scenario. Not saying that's to smart either. 2 classic examples recently of guys getting bet down and losing badly: Watson last PPV and Nelson over Hunt.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2015 - 11:01 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:

    My thinking on this matchup is that Benson had trouble with Frankie Edgar a few times - a 145lber.  An awesome 145lber but still a much smaller guy.I think sometimes (and I do this all the time) when we are looking on the internet and things we "think" everyone is on one side when in actuality they probably aren't which I think is the case here.


    It's a match-up thing in that case. Frankie is a good enough wrestler not to get bullied by big, strong wrestlers like Ben and Maynard, but so much faster than those guys he's able to pop them with good frequency.

    I like thatch here, but I'm afraid if benson is commited to sticking him on the cage and trying to hold him for 25 minutes, I'm not sure how thatch is capable of defending that, even though he'll have the big size advantage. We've not seen anyone with that strategy against him.

    I do know that Brandon trains extensively with Nate Marquardt, who is a much stronger fighter in that clinch game and capable of doing a lot there, so I'm sure they're working that daily.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:

    My thinking on this matchup is that Benson had trouble with Frankie Edgar a few times - a 145lber.  An awesome 145lber but still a much smaller guy.I think sometimes (and I do this all the time) when we are looking on the internet and things we "think" everyone is on one side when in actuality they probably aren't which I think is the case here.


    It's a match-up thing in that case. Frankie is a good enough wrestler not to get bullied by big, strong wrestlers like Ben and Maynard, but so much faster than those guys he's able to pop them with good frequency.

    I like thatch here, but I'm afraid if benson is commited to sticking him on the cage and trying to hold him for 25 minutes, I'm not sure how thatch is capable of defending that, even though he'll have the big size advantage. We've not seen anyone with that strategy against him.

    I do know that Brandon trains extensively with Nate Marquardt, who is a much stronger fighter in that clinch game and capable of doing a lot there, so I'm sure they're working that daily.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2015 - 11:08 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Do you think cardio will be huge??? A few guys are dropping weight, I might bet against considering the air there!!!


    It depends on which fighter(s) you're talking about. A lot of these guys train at altitude and since we don't have many big guys on the card, I don't see it being a huge issue. Maybe the Daniel Kelly fight? I don't know why I always doubt that guy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Do you think cardio will be huge??? A few guys are dropping weight, I might bet against considering the air there!!!


    It depends on which fighter(s) you're talking about. A lot of these guys train at altitude and since we don't have many big guys on the card, I don't see it being a huge issue. Maybe the Daniel Kelly fight? I don't know why I always doubt that guy.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 2:23 AM ET #9

    yes Walsh is dropping and the first fight I'm pretty sure Moonstasri is dropping too.
    Reply
    yes Walsh is dropping and the first fight I'm pretty sure Moonstasri is dropping too.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #10

    Hey O, Lima is cutting weight too.
    Reply
    Hey O, Lima is cutting weight too.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2015 - 9:09 PM ET #11

    I'm taking Thatch too - like it seems the smart money is not doing.  I know Thatch is from Denver and all but will be interesting to see what happens if it gets later in this fight.  He comes out guns blazin and never even sees the 2nd round.  We all know Benson has gas for days.
    Reply
    I'm taking Thatch too - like it seems the smart money is not doing.  I know Thatch is from Denver and all but will be interesting to see what happens if it gets later in this fight.  He comes out guns blazin and never even sees the 2nd round.  We all know Benson has gas for days.
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2015 - 3:21 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I'm taking Thatch too - like it seems the smart money is not doing.  I know Thatch is from Denver and all but will be interesting to see what happens if it gets later in this fight.  He comes out guns blazin and never even sees the 2nd round.  We all know Benson has gas for days.

    No the smart money was taking bendo when he was + odds.

    Lol at ontheo using line movements as a basis to his capping methods. You can't make this amateurish bollocks up 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I'm taking Thatch too - like it seems the smart money is not doing.  I know Thatch is from Denver and all but will be interesting to see what happens if it gets later in this fight.  He comes out guns blazin and never even sees the 2nd round.  We all know Benson has gas for days.

    No the smart money was taking bendo when he was + odds.

    Lol at ontheo using line movements as a basis to his capping methods. You can't make this amateurish bollocks up 
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2015 - 10:59 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I'm taking Thatch too - like it seems the smart money is not doing.  I know Thatch is from Denver and all but will be interesting to see what happens if it gets later in this fight.  He comes out guns blazin and never even sees the 2nd round.  We all know Benson has gas for days.
    No the smart money was taking bendo when he was + odds.Lol at ontheo using line movements as a basis to his capping methods. You can't make this amateurish bollocks up


    Hey thanks for your contribution and good luck to you too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I'm taking Thatch too - like it seems the smart money is not doing.  I know Thatch is from Denver and all but will be interesting to see what happens if it gets later in this fight.  He comes out guns blazin and never even sees the 2nd round.  We all know Benson has gas for days.
    No the smart money was taking bendo when he was + odds.Lol at ontheo using line movements as a basis to his capping methods. You can't make this amateurish bollocks up


    Hey thanks for your contribution and good luck to you too.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2015 - 8:48 PM ET #14

    WSOF Plays:

    Dawodu ITD over Johnson (-200) 1 to win .5
    Boyle + Campbell over 2.5 rounds (-180) .9 to win .5
    Not Moraes ITD (+120) .5 to win .6

    Good luck
    Reply
    WSOF Plays:

    Dawodu ITD over Johnson (-200) 1 to win .5
    Boyle + Campbell over 2.5 rounds (-180) .9 to win .5
    Not Moraes ITD (+120) .5 to win .6

    Good luck
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2015 - 2:29 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    WSOF Plays:

    Dawodu ITD over Johnson (-200) 1 to win .5
    Boyle + Campbell over 2.5 rounds (-180) .9 to win .5
    Not Moraes ITD (+120) .5 to win .6

    Good luck


    good luck O
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    WSOF Plays:

    Dawodu ITD over Johnson (-200) 1 to win .5
    Boyle + Campbell over 2.5 rounds (-180) .9 to win .5
    Not Moraes ITD (+120) .5 to win .6

    Good luck


    good luck O
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2015 - 11:07 PM ET #16

    55-43 +19.0 prior

    +.5 Dawodu ITD
    -.9 Boyle O2.5
    +.6 Not Moraes ITD

    57-44 +19.2

    Back tomorrow for some Bellator.
    Reply
    55-43 +19.0 prior

    +.5 Dawodu ITD
    -.9 Boyle O2.5
    +.6 Not Moraes ITD

    57-44 +19.2

    Back tomorrow for some Bellator.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2015 - 8:58 AM ET #17

    Manhoef +210 over Schlemenko 1 to win 2.1
    Weichel +190 over Curran 1 to win 1.9
    Honeycutt/Macfarlane U1.5 -120 .6 to win .5

    Back later with ufc - good luck!
    Reply
    Manhoef +210 over Schlemenko 1 to win 2.1
    Weichel +190 over Curran 1 to win 1.9
    Honeycutt/Macfarlane U1.5 -120 .6 to win .5

    Back later with ufc - good luck!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #18

    Legacy add:

    Machado -180 over Peterson 1.8 to win 1
    Njokuani/Sampson parlay 1 to win .6

    Good luck.
    Reply
    Legacy add:

    Machado -180 over Peterson 1.8 to win 1
    Njokuani/Sampson parlay 1 to win .6

    Good luck.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2015 - 12:23 AM ET #19

    -1 Manhoef
    +1.9 Weichel
    -.6 Honeycutt U
    -1.8 Machado
    -1 Parlay

    1-4 -2.5

    58-48 +16.7

    Rough night. Back tomorrow with some ufc action.
    Reply
    -1 Manhoef
    +1.9 Weichel
    -.6 Honeycutt U
    -1.8 Machado
    -1 Parlay

    1-4 -2.5

    58-48 +16.7

    Rough night. Back tomorrow with some ufc action.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2015 - 8:28 AM ET #20

    From Favorite to least:

    Makovsky -110 over Elliot 2.2 to win 2
    Prazeres +135 over Lee 1.5 to win 2
    Borg ITD -160 over Kelades 1.6 to win 1
    Holloway/Miller O2.5 -130 1.3 to win 1
    Thatch -130 over Benson 1.3 to win 1
    Escudero +110 over Lima 1 to win 1.1

    That'll be it - good luck.
    Reply
    From Favorite to least:

    Makovsky -110 over Elliot 2.2 to win 2
    Prazeres +135 over Lee 1.5 to win 2
    Borg ITD -160 over Kelades 1.6 to win 1
    Holloway/Miller O2.5 -130 1.3 to win 1
    Thatch -130 over Benson 1.3 to win 1
    Escudero +110 over Lima 1 to win 1.1

    That'll be it - good luck.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2015 - 2:08 PM ET #21

    Good luck O!!!! Have fun watching it live!!!!
    Reply
    Good luck O!!!! Have fun watching it live!!!!
     
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2015 - 3:01 AM ET #22

    58-48 +16.7

    +2 Makovsky
    -1.5 Prazeres
    +1 Borg ITD
    +1 Holloway/Miller O
    -1.3 Thatch
    +1.1 Escudero

    4-2 +2.3

    62-50 +19.0

    Congrats to all the Benson backers. Great fight gameplan for him. On to the next...
    Reply
    58-48 +16.7

    +2 Makovsky
    -1.5 Prazeres
    +1 Borg ITD
    +1 Holloway/Miller O
    -1.3 Thatch
    +1.1 Escudero

    4-2 +2.3

    62-50 +19.0

    Congrats to all the Benson backers. Great fight gameplan for him. On to the next...
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,656
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.