Still doing homework on this great card, lol. Did a few draft kings lineups and they are: Holloway, Thatch, Lima, Elliott, Alers. Second one is: Borg, Skelly, Hendo, Kelly, Kunimoto. Hopefully I hit one of them, lol.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Still doing homework on this great card, lol. Did a few draft kings lineups and they are: Holloway, Thatch, Lima, Elliott, Alers. Second one is: Borg, Skelly, Hendo, Kelly, Kunimoto. Hopefully I hit one of them, lol.
I wish you the best Jim!!! See anybody or anything that jumps out this weekend????
I posted my full WSOF plays in another thread. I'm sure I'll post my completed Bellator bets tomorrow including dog chasing on Weichel & Manhoef in the co-main and main events. I'm still putting my UFN 60 bets together, but I'm big on Thatch. Also have $5 Kountermove lineups for both WSOF & Bellator- hope one or both win or at least place to get some money back.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
I wish you the best Jim!!! See anybody or anything that jumps out this weekend????
I posted my full WSOF plays in another thread. I'm sure I'll post my completed Bellator bets tomorrow including dog chasing on Weichel & Manhoef in the co-main and main events. I'm still putting my UFN 60 bets together, but I'm big on Thatch. Also have $5 Kountermove lineups for both WSOF & Bellator- hope one or both win or at least place to get some money back.
With Bendo going up in weight on short notice against a big welterweight who is a dangerous striker like Thatch I had to bet him here even though he hasn't fought anyone at Hendo's elite level yet. Thatch is a bigger and better striker than RDA and look what he did to Bendo. Some of my sharp friends are on Henderson though, especially if the fight goes past the first round or two. I personally don't think Benson will be able to easily take Thatch down and Thatch can hit him with big knees if Bendo initiates the clinch followed by punches and kicks. I'm personally hoping for a first round KO.
My bets:
2.4u at -120 to win 2u on Thatch moneyline (better price now avail.) 1u at +130 to win 1.3u on the under 2½ rounds .4u on Thatch by KO/TKO at +170 to win .68u .1u on Thatch wins in round 1 at +500 to win .5u.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
care to share the Thatch move???????
With Bendo going up in weight on short notice against a big welterweight who is a dangerous striker like Thatch I had to bet him here even though he hasn't fought anyone at Hendo's elite level yet. Thatch is a bigger and better striker than RDA and look what he did to Bendo. Some of my sharp friends are on Henderson though, especially if the fight goes past the first round or two. I personally don't think Benson will be able to easily take Thatch down and Thatch can hit him with big knees if Bendo initiates the clinch followed by punches and kicks. I'm personally hoping for a first round KO.
My bets:
2.4u at -120 to win 2u on Thatch moneyline (better price now avail.) 1u at +130 to win 1.3u on the under 2½ rounds .4u on Thatch by KO/TKO at +170 to win .68u .1u on Thatch wins in round 1 at +500 to win .5u.
OK since my internet is down due to the wind, I'm phoning it in, lol. Henderson (+120) 5 gets me 6. Under 2.5 Thatch/Henderson fight. 5 gets me 6.25. Holloway (-380) 7.60 gets me 2. Kelly(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Under 1.5 Walsh/Kelly fight. 1 gets me 1.25. Prazeres(+125) 1 gets me 1.25. Borg(-500) 50 gets me 10. Bet this way early. Under 2.5 Borg/Kelades fight. 1.45 gets me 1. Lima(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Skelly(-200) 4 gets me 2. Makovsky(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Moontasri/Pfister fight. 1 gets me 1.50. So $80.75 in action, GO Borg and good luck guys!!!
OK since my internet is down due to the wind, I'm phoning it in, lol. Henderson (+120) 5 gets me 6. Under 2.5 Thatch/Henderson fight. 5 gets me 6.25. Holloway (-380) 7.60 gets me 2. Kelly(+150) 1 gets me 1.50. Under 1.5 Walsh/Kelly fight. 1 gets me 1.25. Prazeres(+125) 1 gets me 1.25. Borg(-500) 50 gets me 10. Bet this way early. Under 2.5 Borg/Kelades fight. 1.45 gets me 1. Lima(-130) 1.30 gets me 1. Skelly(-200) 4 gets me 2. Makovsky(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Moontasri/Pfister fight. 1 gets me 1.50. So $80.75 in action, GO Borg and good luck guys!!!
Still doing homework on this great card, lol. Did a few draft kings lineups and they are: Holloway, Thatch, Lima, Elliott, Alers. Second one is: Borg, Skelly, Hendo, Kelly, Kunimoto. Hopefully I hit one of them, lol.
The second one hit for a nice little prize, top 250. Of course Borg, Skelly, Hendo carried me.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Still doing homework on this great card, lol. Did a few draft kings lineups and they are: Holloway, Thatch, Lima, Elliott, Alers. Second one is: Borg, Skelly, Hendo, Kelly, Kunimoto. Hopefully I hit one of them, lol.
The second one hit for a nice little prize, top 250. Of course Borg, Skelly, Hendo carried me.