Maybe my earliest UFC bet ever but "The Goat's" line will go up, therefore $1,000 on McGregor gets me $100. Under 1.5 in the McGregor/Siver fight. $170 gets me $100. BTW I'm not drunk at a bar, I'm at work, lol.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Maybe my earliest UFC bet ever but "The Goat's" line will go up, therefore $1,000 on McGregor gets me $100. Under 1.5 in the McGregor/Siver fight. $170 gets me $100. BTW I'm not drunk at a bar, I'm at work, lol.
To finish out my Boston bets: Tibau(-145), $2.90 gets me 2. Howard(+125), $1 gets me 1.25. Wade(-525), $5.25 gets me 1. Howell(+203), $1 gets me 2.03. Under 1.5 Holohan/Howell, $5.50 gets me 5. Perez(+150), $1 gets me 1.50 Rosa(-140), $1.40 gets me 1. O'Connell(-180), $3.60 gets me 2. Under 1.5 O'Connell/Van Buren, $5.50 gets me 5.
To finish out my Boston bets: Tibau(-145), $2.90 gets me 2. Howard(+125), $1 gets me 1.25. Wade(-525), $5.25 gets me 1. Howell(+203), $1 gets me 2.03. Under 1.5 Holohan/Howell, $5.50 gets me 5. Perez(+150), $1 gets me 1.50 Rosa(-140), $1.40 gets me 1. O'Connell(-180), $3.60 gets me 2. Under 1.5 O'Connell/Van Buren, $5.50 gets me 5.
My $5 draftkings play. McGregor Perez Soriano Cerrone Pendred Very tough card to fill out for this event, since I had to put "THE GOAT" in there!!!!!!!!
My $5 draftkings play. McGregor Perez Soriano Cerrone Pendred Very tough card to fill out for this event, since I had to put "THE GOAT" in there!!!!!!!!
i might not post many bets on here but i believe u r throwing your money around too much and need to focus on a bigger bet on 1/2 of your good plays.....idk but ive started to see alot more profit with that thought process
i might not post many bets on here but i believe u r throwing your money around too much and need to focus on a bigger bet on 1/2 of your good plays.....idk but ive started to see alot more profit with that thought process
i might not post many bets on here but i believe u r throwing your money around too much and need to focus on a bigger bet on 1/2 of your good plays.....idk but ive started to see alot more profit with that thought process
besides the obvious 2 top heavy plays Corey, I really don't like this card or should I say I don't have a good read on these fighters!!!!!! I am very limited on what I can play on my 2 sites as well. No prop or parlay bets at all. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching about it, just working through it. Plus I'm only throwing a few dollars around to enjoy the fights a bit more.
Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:
i might not post many bets on here but i believe u r throwing your money around too much and need to focus on a bigger bet on 1/2 of your good plays.....idk but ive started to see alot more profit with that thought process
besides the obvious 2 top heavy plays Corey, I really don't like this card or should I say I don't have a good read on these fighters!!!!!! I am very limited on what I can play on my 2 sites as well. No prop or parlay bets at all. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching about it, just working through it. Plus I'm only throwing a few dollars around to enjoy the fights a bit more.
So I went 6-3(+105) in the fights. 1-2(+89) in the O/U. Two fights in we are 12-4(+226.25) in fights. O/U leans 2-7(+76.85). Kinda surprised by how chalky the events have been going. Never surprised by the shytty judging. Was impressed by Bendo, Uriah Hall(for being a human being), Larkin(nice call Mars) boy he looked fast at 170, Wade(for grinding that fight out and icing his ballz), and Rosa and O'Connell for winning their fights when I've seen many just give up. Wasn't impressed Parke, Lipeng, Perez(boy he looked bad), and Soriano(for not listening to his corner guys, why have them there!!!!)
So I went 6-3(+105) in the fights. 1-2(+89) in the O/U. Two fights in we are 12-4(+226.25) in fights. O/U leans 2-7(+76.85). Kinda surprised by how chalky the events have been going. Never surprised by the shytty judging. Was impressed by Bendo, Uriah Hall(for being a human being), Larkin(nice call Mars) boy he looked fast at 170, Wade(for grinding that fight out and icing his ballz), and Rosa and O'Connell for winning their fights when I've seen many just give up. Wasn't impressed Parke, Lipeng, Perez(boy he looked bad), and Soriano(for not listening to his corner guys, why have them there!!!!)