$33.30 in action. Not big on this card and it being the last one for the calender year, I'm not betting my life on it. Very interested in the 1.5 o/u action, i've been following this trend all year and i'll have totals after these fights to see how it looks. Good luck guys!!!!!!
$33.30 in action. Not big on this card and it being the last one for the calender year, I'm not betting my life on it. Very interested in the 1.5 o/u action, i've been following this trend all year and i'll have totals after these fights to see how it looks. Good luck guys!!!!!!
Don't see how CB even does damage in this fight.... let alone win... Machida has fought, bigger, better, more athletic wrestlers and they weren't able to do anything with him... would almost be surprised if Machida doesn't finish him...
Don't see how CB even does damage in this fight.... let alone win... Machida has fought, bigger, better, more athletic wrestlers and they weren't able to do anything with him... would almost be surprised if Machida doesn't finish him...
2-3 on the people, 4-4 O/U leans. Plus 9.70 for the night. Didn't get to see any fights due to the fact that MY Father passed away yesterday afternoon!!! I'll be out of commission for awhile but I hope the UFC guys have a good Christmas because I won't!!!
2-3 on the people, 4-4 O/U leans. Plus 9.70 for the night. Didn't get to see any fights due to the fact that MY Father passed away yesterday afternoon!!! I'll be out of commission for awhile but I hope the UFC guys have a good Christmas because I won't!!!