Start with my O/U leans. Under 1 1/2 in the Green fight, 10 gets me 15.50. Under 1 1/2 in the Rosholt fight, 10 gets me 15. Under 1 1/2 in the Magomedev fight, 10 gets me 10.50. Under 1 1/2 in the Barnatt fight, 10 gets me 13. Under 1 1/2 in the Choi fight, 10 gets me 10.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Start with my O/U leans. Under 1 1/2 in the Green fight, 10 gets me 15.50. Under 1 1/2 in the Rosholt fight, 10 gets me 15. Under 1 1/2 in the Magomedev fight, 10 gets me 10.50. Under 1 1/2 in the Barnatt fight, 10 gets me 13. Under 1 1/2 in the Choi fight, 10 gets me 10.
Ok guys I'm ready to fire. Swanson(+160). 20 gets me 32. I Like Edgar alot and this is a tough bet for me to make. Two things that make me like Cub, better striker with power and working out of the best gym in MMA. If Frankie can't land any TD he can't stand and trade with Cub and expect to win. I know Frankie has a great gas tank but we have seen him get tagged and escape, Cub won't let him off the hook I don't think.
Ok guys I'm ready to fire. Swanson(+160). 20 gets me 32. I Like Edgar alot and this is a tough bet for me to make. Two things that make me like Cub, better striker with power and working out of the best gym in MMA. If Frankie can't land any TD he can't stand and trade with Cub and expect to win. I know Frankie has a great gas tank but we have seen him get tagged and escape, Cub won't let him off the hook I don't think.
Since my computer is being a DONKEY today, I have to put each bet in a one time 2nd PBR play BOBBY GREEN(+105). 50 gets me 52.50. Now I seriously doubt Green and my self will be drinking PBR's together, but I love this guy. Reminds me of Hopkins in his prime, shyt talker, slick boxer, semi dirty, always moving forward. Can Barboza handle the pressure, the constant chatter, stay at distance and not get into a slugfest????? I say NOOOO and I think working with the Diaz brothers probably helped him alot. Also don't be surprised if Green takes Barboza down and work some subs.
Since my computer is being a DONKEY today, I have to put each bet in a one time 2nd PBR play BOBBY GREEN(+105). 50 gets me 52.50. Now I seriously doubt Green and my self will be drinking PBR's together, but I love this guy. Reminds me of Hopkins in his prime, shyt talker, slick boxer, semi dirty, always moving forward. Can Barboza handle the pressure, the constant chatter, stay at distance and not get into a slugfest????? I say NOOOO and I think working with the Diaz brothers probably helped him alot. Also don't be surprised if Green takes Barboza down and work some subs.
PBR #3. Chico Camus(+170). Boy the Roufus camp has come under alot of fire in the past week, so how do you reverse that trend, WIN some fights!!!!!! So 10 gets me 17 and I'll take it. This fight sets up well for Chico against a guy who has a few miles on them old tires. Defend the TD, win the scrambles and out box him, sounds simple eh, we shall see.
PBR #3. Chico Camus(+170). Boy the Roufus camp has come under alot of fire in the past week, so how do you reverse that trend, WIN some fights!!!!!! So 10 gets me 17 and I'll take it. This fight sets up well for Chico against a guy who has a few miles on them old tires. Defend the TD, win the scrambles and out box him, sounds simple eh, we shall see.
PBR #4. Dustin Ortiz(+300). So 5 gets me 15. Another Roufus guy who I really like, just something about him makes me think could be a serious contender in the future. No pressure on Dustin while Benavidez has to be feeling in limbo since he won't fight for the title anytime soon. Everybody says Benavidez is better everywhere in this fight, for 5 dollars I'll pay to see it.
PBR #4. Dustin Ortiz(+300). So 5 gets me 15. Another Roufus guy who I really like, just something about him makes me think could be a serious contender in the future. No pressure on Dustin while Benavidez has to be feeling in limbo since he won't fight for the title anytime soon. Everybody says Benavidez is better everywhere in this fight, for 5 dollars I'll pay to see it.
After UFC FN 57. Lost 63 bones, could have been worse!!!!!! So Star plays are (13-13) minus a star. PBR plays are (24-27). O/U leans are (28-19). Well did Edgar put on a show or what???? Cub never had a chance after that first TD. Can't believe Green didn't try one TD, he looked silly out there. Thought Camus eeked out a win by a very slim maragin. Rosholt, Flagg, Barnatt, and Copeland look like Bellator fighters!!!!!! Vick didn't impress me at all and Edwards should retire. I think that about sums it up for this fight night.
After UFC FN 57. Lost 63 bones, could have been worse!!!!!! So Star plays are (13-13) minus a star. PBR plays are (24-27). O/U leans are (28-19). Well did Edgar put on a show or what???? Cub never had a chance after that first TD. Can't believe Green didn't try one TD, he looked silly out there. Thought Camus eeked out a win by a very slim maragin. Rosholt, Flagg, Barnatt, and Copeland look like Bellator fighters!!!!!! Vick didn't impress me at all and Edwards should retire. I think that about sums it up for this fight night.