UFC FN 55
What makes you so sure rockhold wins this? the losses against top 5 could also be seen has the only legit loss ( not on streroid/TRT) at mid weight was against kennedy coming back from a big layoff. And rockhold got ko by vitor too but way faster. everyone would against juiced vitor. Don't get me wrong I see rockhold winning but I really don't see it has a sure win , which his the only time I bet those kind of -odds.
What makes you so sure rockhold wins this? the losses against top 5 could also be seen has the only legit loss ( not on streroid/TRT) at mid weight was against kennedy coming back from a big layoff. And rockhold got ko by vitor too but way faster. everyone would against juiced vitor. Don't get me wrong I see rockhold winning but I really don't see it has a sure win , which his the only time I bet those kind of -odds.
GL Ferrari. However, I've gotta go with Bisping on this one. . I'll be posting tomorrow some time.
Good luck Bomb!!!
GL Ferrari. However, I've gotta go with Bisping on this one. . I'll be posting tomorrow some time.
Good luck Bomb!!!
What makes you so sure rockhold wins this? the losses against top 5 could also be seen has the only legit loss ( not on streroid/TRT) at mid weight was against kennedy coming back from a big layoff. And rockhold got ko by vitor too but way faster. everyone would against juiced vitor. Don't get me wrong I see rockhold winning but I really don't see it has a sure win , which his the only time I bet those kind of -odds.
Jon Jones didn't have a issue with the juiced Belfort, granted different weight. Silva had no issue with Sonnen and I thought bisbing beat sonnen too. Rockhold fighting Belfort in Brazil in his first UFC fight was giving money to us.
What makes you so sure rockhold wins this? the losses against top 5 could also be seen has the only legit loss ( not on streroid/TRT) at mid weight was against kennedy coming back from a big layoff. And rockhold got ko by vitor too but way faster. everyone would against juiced vitor. Don't get me wrong I see rockhold winning but I really don't see it has a sure win , which his the only time I bet those kind of -odds.
Jon Jones didn't have a issue with the juiced Belfort, granted different weight. Silva had no issue with Sonnen and I thought bisbing beat sonnen too. Rockhold fighting Belfort in Brazil in his first UFC fight was giving money to us.
r. As far as the fight, younger, bigger, stronger, more ways to finish is why I'm playing Rockhold.
r. As far as the fight, younger, bigger, stronger, more ways to finish is why I'm playing Rockhold.
But all this to say, I really think rockhold takes this and even if bisping does have value I dislike him to much to play him, they are 3 to 4 fighters that I really need them to have great value to bet them ( because I hate them ) and bisping his one of them,
I agree with that Wizard.
But all this to say, I really think rockhold takes this and even if bisping does have value I dislike him to much to play him, they are 3 to 4 fighters that I really need them to have great value to bet them ( because I hate them ) and bisping his one of them,
I agree with that Wizard.
But all this to say, I really think rockhold takes this and even if bisping does have value I dislike him to much to play him, they are 3 to 4 fighters that I really need them to have great value to bet them ( because I hate them ) and bisping his one of them,
You can add the guilty TRT guys to the mix of disliked guys in my book!!!
But all this to say, I really think rockhold takes this and even if bisping does have value I dislike him to much to play him, they are 3 to 4 fighters that I really need them to have great value to bet them ( because I hate them ) and bisping his one of them,
You can add the guilty TRT guys to the mix of disliked guys in my book!!!
What makes you so sure rockhold wins this? the losses against top 5 could also be seen has the only legit loss ( not on streroid/TRT) at mid weight was against kennedy coming back from a big layoff. And rockhold got ko by vitor too but way faster. everyone would against juiced vitor. Don't get me wrong I see rockhold winning but I really don't see it has a sure win , which his the only time I bet those kind of -odds.
was that sure enough Wizard!!!!!!!!!!
What makes you so sure rockhold wins this? the losses against top 5 could also be seen has the only legit loss ( not on streroid/TRT) at mid weight was against kennedy coming back from a big layoff. And rockhold got ko by vitor too but way faster. everyone would against juiced vitor. Don't get me wrong I see rockhold winning but I really don't see it has a sure win , which his the only time I bet those kind of -odds.
was that sure enough Wizard!!!!!!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,285
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,467
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,689
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 123
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,152
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.