Not a star studded event, which usually means you can find a few nuggets, Wrong!!! Tough card with no star plays and 2 PBR plays at the moment. Short and sweet Askham(+130). A poor mans bisbing, I like his chances. Jotko(-125) for a PBR as well, no special reason just like him. Now since the PBR rate is down tonite, I'm gonna do a dollar menu of plays, that's correct my book lets me bet a dollar, WTF. So for a dollar we have Corassani(+435) hoping Holloway gets caught taking these short notice fights. Backstrom (-800), Love this match up, hate the line. Rosa(+200), not sure if he can handle silver on short notice but worth a shot. Bandel(+150), this guy is a sub machine, taisumov is tough to sub. Well that's all I got for this card.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Not a star studded event, which usually means you can find a few nuggets, Wrong!!! Tough card with no star plays and 2 PBR plays at the moment. Short and sweet Askham(+130). A poor mans bisbing, I like his chances. Jotko(-125) for a PBR as well, no special reason just like him. Now since the PBR rate is down tonite, I'm gonna do a dollar menu of plays, that's correct my book lets me bet a dollar, WTF. So for a dollar we have Corassani(+435) hoping Holloway gets caught taking these short notice fights. Backstrom (-800), Love this match up, hate the line. Rosa(+200), not sure if he can handle silver on short notice but worth a shot. Bandel(+150), this guy is a sub machine, taisumov is tough to sub. Well that's all I got for this card.