YTD on covers: (10-10) minus 1 star. O/U leans (10-6). Dollar beer plays (2-2) but up 2 PBR's after rothwell and maroga cash as +200 dogs!!! This card looks like I can add a few more PBR too.
YTD on covers: (10-10) minus 1 star. O/U leans (10-6). Dollar beer plays (2-2) but up 2 PBR's after rothwell and maroga cash as +200 dogs!!! This card looks like I can add a few more PBR too.
OK peeps Silva(-400) 2stars from earlier this week. Hallman(+170) for a PBR. Hopefully Tibau gasses late and Hallman has a round in his pocket. Gonna pass on the Santos fight. Ponzinibbio(-110) for a PBR. I think the ponz has fought better guys, its a coin flip. Alcantara (-320) for a PBR, I still think Doane has a chance, but home field advantage does play a factor here. Andrade (-110) for a PBR. Tough, tough fight to call, but Jessica gets it done by split decision. Now to the pre-lims: Pepey(-145) for a PBR, his fight to lose. Sullivan (+125) for a PBR, kinda like this kid and so do the gamblers. Trinaldo(-180), PBR me, should win this fight wherever it goes. Spencer(-230) PBR me, if he can keep it standing, he picks apart thiago and sends him his walking papers. Ok guys last but not least Bedford (-145). This bet is solely on the guys on this site, MR219, Jarmann, Sawman who all have money on him, figured I'd join the club.
OK peeps Silva(-400) 2stars from earlier this week. Hallman(+170) for a PBR. Hopefully Tibau gasses late and Hallman has a round in his pocket. Gonna pass on the Santos fight. Ponzinibbio(-110) for a PBR. I think the ponz has fought better guys, its a coin flip. Alcantara (-320) for a PBR, I still think Doane has a chance, but home field advantage does play a factor here. Andrade (-110) for a PBR. Tough, tough fight to call, but Jessica gets it done by split decision. Now to the pre-lims: Pepey(-145) for a PBR, his fight to lose. Sullivan (+125) for a PBR, kinda like this kid and so do the gamblers. Trinaldo(-180), PBR me, should win this fight wherever it goes. Spencer(-230) PBR me, if he can keep it standing, he picks apart thiago and sends him his walking papers. Ok guys last but not least Bedford (-145). This bet is solely on the guys on this site, MR219, Jarmann, Sawman who all have money on him, figured I'd join the club.
So I got Silva 2 stars. PBR on hallman,ponz, alcantara, andrade, pepey, sullivan, trinaldo, spencer, and Bedford. Boy lots of beers tonite!!! BTW my O/U leans are Silva, Pepey, and Ponz fights, good luck guys!!!
So I got Silva 2 stars. PBR on hallman,ponz, alcantara, andrade, pepey, sullivan, trinaldo, spencer, and Bedford. Boy lots of beers tonite!!! BTW my O/U leans are Silva, Pepey, and Ponz fights, good luck guys!!!