Friday night is dollar beers night somewhere!!!! Let's start at the top Souza(-250) for 1 star. Like the revenge factor and with the smaller ring makes it even better for him. BTW love Mousasi and what he brings but not tonite!!! Overeem and Rothwell, shouldn't the Eem kill this guy, smelling upset but a dollar beer play. My man Derrick Lewis(-160) for 2 stars. The smaller ring helps Lewis a lot more than it does Meathead!!! Chiesa(-145) for 1 star, younger, faster, stronger for me and I think Lauzon's tank might be empty!! Scoggins and Moraga, so your giving a top 5 guy plus money again in this weight class. Sounds like a dollar beer play again!!! Undercard eh I gotta play Damm don't trust Big Al but not worth a star, but a dollar beer, sure!!! Kinda like Natal but not at (-170), pass. Beal, Matsuda 5 to 1 on a house fighter pass. Skelly(-190) off of 2 weeks rest, hmm spooky!!! So I got Souza(-250) 1 star. Lewis(-160) 2 stars. Chiesa(-145) 1 star. O/U leans are Overeem, Lewis, Skelly, Lauzon!!! Good luck guys!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Friday night is dollar beers night somewhere!!!! Let's start at the top Souza(-250) for 1 star. Like the revenge factor and with the smaller ring makes it even better for him. BTW love Mousasi and what he brings but not tonite!!! Overeem and Rothwell, shouldn't the Eem kill this guy, smelling upset but a dollar beer play. My man Derrick Lewis(-160) for 2 stars. The smaller ring helps Lewis a lot more than it does Meathead!!! Chiesa(-145) for 1 star, younger, faster, stronger for me and I think Lauzon's tank might be empty!! Scoggins and Moraga, so your giving a top 5 guy plus money again in this weight class. Sounds like a dollar beer play again!!! Undercard eh I gotta play Damm don't trust Big Al but not worth a star, but a dollar beer, sure!!! Kinda like Natal but not at (-170), pass. Beal, Matsuda 5 to 1 on a house fighter pass. Skelly(-190) off of 2 weeks rest, hmm spooky!!! So I got Souza(-250) 1 star. Lewis(-160) 2 stars. Chiesa(-145) 1 star. O/U leans are Overeem, Lewis, Skelly, Lauzon!!! Good luck guys!!!