ok boys from the top: Bisping(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Dunham(+190) 1 gets me 1.90. Duffy(-800) 160 gets me 20. Under 1.5 Duffy/Jorge fight 1.30 gets me 1. Edwards(-380) 3.80 gets me 1. Ray(-210) 2.10 gets me 1. Lee(+155) 1 gets me 1.55. Latifi(-240) 2.40 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Latifi/Stringer 1 gets me 1.50. Whiteford(-145) 2.90 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Packalen/Lebout 1 gets me 1.50. Rivera(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Omielanczak/De La Torre 1 gets me 1.25.
ok boys from the top: Bisping(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Dunham(+190) 1 gets me 1.90. Duffy(-800) 160 gets me 20. Under 1.5 Duffy/Jorge fight 1.30 gets me 1. Edwards(-380) 3.80 gets me 1. Ray(-210) 2.10 gets me 1. Lee(+155) 1 gets me 1.55. Latifi(-240) 2.40 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Latifi/Stringer 1 gets me 1.50. Whiteford(-145) 2.90 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Packalen/Lebout 1 gets me 1.50. Rivera(-120) 2.40 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Omielanczak/De La Torre 1 gets me 1.25.
So it wasn't ACES but I'm not complaining about going 8-1(+29.90) in the fights and 3-1(+2.75) in the O/U!!!!!!!!!!!! I will say this that 10AM start time is a killer for me.
So it wasn't ACES but I'm not complaining about going 8-1(+29.90) in the fights and 3-1(+2.75) in the O/U!!!!!!!!!!!! I will say this that 10AM start time is a killer for me.