• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC Fight Night 71

    Ferrari29
    ParlayJoe17
    StackMyLoot
    ctm1985
    sawman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1835
    Posts: 25
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #1

    Duffee/Mir inside the distance 850 gets me 50.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Duffee/Mir inside the distance 850 gets me 50.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2015 - 3:47 PM ET #2

    I like your willingness to lay the big #!!  I find it hard to do a lot of the time personally, even though I know it can be profitable long-term.  Good luck - I don't see any way this could go 5 rounds either.
    Reply
    I like your willingness to lay the big #!!  I find it hard to do a lot of the time personally, even though I know it can be profitable long-term.  Good luck - I don't see any way this could go 5 rounds either.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2015 - 4:28 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I like your willingness to lay the big #!!  I find it hard to do a lot of the time personally, even though I know it can be profitable long-term.  Good luck - I don't see any way this could go 5 rounds either.


    Sometimes you gotta lay the heavy chalk to make profit!!! I try to avoid it but if this fight goes 5 minutes I'd be surprised!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I like your willingness to lay the big #!!  I find it hard to do a lot of the time personally, even though I know it can be profitable long-term.  Good luck - I don't see any way this could go 5 rounds either.


    Sometimes you gotta lay the heavy chalk to make profit!!! I try to avoid it but if this fight goes 5 minutes I'd be surprised!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2015 - 4:42 PM ET #4

    A few tidbits for my trusty clan. Last few fights I'm sure I overplayed a lot of prop bets which I will slow down on. Trying to survive hell week UFC and get ready for Chicago. I like this card but I'm thinking a few Favs are overpriced so I'm gonna only bet the peeps I really know.
    Reply
    A few tidbits for my trusty clan. Last few fights I'm sure I overplayed a lot of prop bets which I will slow down on. Trying to survive hell week UFC and get ready for Chicago. I like this card but I'm thinking a few Favs are overpriced so I'm gonna only bet the peeps I really know.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2015 - 8:03 PM ET #5

    Rolling right with Sawman on this one. Ferguson (-190) 38 gets me 20.
    The punk has talked about the R word, being a actor etc. Ferguson talks about the belt and beating people up. Thomson is a tough out but Ferguson gets it done.
    Reply
    Rolling right with Sawman on this one. Ferguson (-190) 38 gets me 20.
    The punk has talked about the R word, being a actor etc. Ferguson talks about the belt and beating people up. Thomson is a tough out but Ferguson gets it done.
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 2:04 AM ET #6

    Way too much chalk and nervousness just to win a 50 bucks.

    With that said you will win the bet tho.
    Reply
    Way too much chalk and nervousness just to win a 50 bucks.

    With that said you will win the bet tho.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 3:07 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:

    Way too much chalk and nervousness just to win a 50 bucks.

    With that said you will win the bet tho.


    thanks Stack!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't seeing these guys lasting 3 minutes to be honest.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:

    Way too much chalk and nervousness just to win a 50 bucks.

    With that said you will win the bet tho.


    thanks Stack!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't seeing these guys lasting 3 minutes to be honest.
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 12:20 PM ET #8

    Haha you madman.  Good luck buddy
    Reply
    Haha you madman.  Good luck buddy
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 1:53 PM ET #9

    Under 1.5 Duffee/Mir fight 3.50 gets me2.
    Duffee/Mir inside the distance 850 gets me 50.
    Duffee by KO 3.10 gets me 2.
    Ferguson(-190) 38 gets me 20.
    Reneau(+150) 2 gets me 3.
    Moontasri(+215) 1 gets me 2.15.
    Under 1.5 Jouban/Dwyer fight 2.70 gets me 2.
    Jouban by KO 3.60 gets me 2.
    Yahya(-115) 1.15 gets me 1.
    Casey(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.


    Reply
    Under 1.5 Duffee/Mir fight 3.50 gets me2.
    Duffee/Mir inside the distance 850 gets me 50.
    Duffee by KO 3.10 gets me 2.
    Ferguson(-190) 38 gets me 20.
    Reneau(+150) 2 gets me 3.
    Moontasri(+215) 1 gets me 2.15.
    Under 1.5 Jouban/Dwyer fight 2.70 gets me 2.
    Jouban by KO 3.60 gets me 2.
    Yahya(-115) 1.15 gets me 1.
    Casey(-120) 1.20 gets me 1.


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 2:00 PM ET #10

    $906.25 in action. Listen I like Mir but I at 175lbs could have knocked Bigfoot out, we will see how Frank does against a guy who wants to go to the top!!!!!!! I played all 3 Black House guys since they are fighting in their backyard. Got better lines with Duffee and Jouban props, figure neither will go to decision against both opponents with glass jaws!!!!!!!!!! Am I the only guy that thinks the Yahya line is funky, smells like a trap along with a few other favs on this card. Ok boys let's bust up are books and since I'm working while the fights are going on, I'll be off the grid till 2:30 AM.
    Reply
    $906.25 in action. Listen I like Mir but I at 175lbs could have knocked Bigfoot out, we will see how Frank does against a guy who wants to go to the top!!!!!!! I played all 3 Black House guys since they are fighting in their backyard. Got better lines with Duffee and Jouban props, figure neither will go to decision against both opponents with glass jaws!!!!!!!!!! Am I the only guy that thinks the Yahya line is funky, smells like a trap along with a few other favs on this card. Ok boys let's bust up are books and since I'm working while the fights are going on, I'll be off the grid till 2:30 AM.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 2:04 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    Haha you madman.  Good luck buddy


    Thanks CTM, yes I am a madman, look at my Avatar, lol. To be honest with you CTM, I'm still playing off of Weiman/Silva 1 money!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    Haha you madman.  Good luck buddy


    Thanks CTM, yes I am a madman, look at my Avatar, lol. To be honest with you CTM, I'm still playing off of Weiman/Silva 1 money!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 2:12 PM ET #12

    get em again!!
    Reply
    get em again!!
     
    RLeith35
    RLeith35
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 59233
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 6:11 PM ET #13

    Mir/Duffy  won't go distance is -3.000  & can't parlay props
    Reply
    Mir/Duffy  won't go distance is -3.000  & can't parlay props
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 6:57 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    Mir/Duffy  won't go distance is -3.000  & can't parlay props

    Wow off the charts and that sucks RLeith35!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RLeith35:

    Mir/Duffy  won't go distance is -3.000  & can't parlay props

    Wow off the charts and that sucks RLeith35!!!!
     
    QWDmeezee
    QWDmeezee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 8:26 PM ET #15

    What about the Yahya fight looks like a trap to you? I not disputing the fact just curious...didn't seem like a lot of line movement and he seems like he should be the dog on paper doesn't he. Good luck tonight as akways
    Reply
    What about the Yahya fight looks like a trap to you? I not disputing the fact just curious...didn't seem like a lot of line movement and he seems like he should be the dog on paper doesn't he. Good luck tonight as akways
     
    hen7
    hen7
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 704
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 8:59 PM ET #16

    Did Yahya run a marathon before his fight tonight?
    Reply
    Did Yahya run a marathon before his fight tonight?
     
    ballerbooboo
    ballerbooboo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5265
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 9:00 PM ET #17

    What fight was judge watching to let yahya win lol such bs
    Reply
    What fight was judge watching to let yahya win lol such bs
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 9:10 PM ET #18

    I was only half watching but i had the yaya winning rd 1 and 2.  If anything the ref shoulda stopped it when yaya was taking multiple uncontested, but reallly really weak shots from masanori.  no matter how weak the shots were yaya wasn't really protecting himself and masa should have taken advantage
    Reply
    I was only half watching but i had the yaya winning rd 1 and 2.  If anything the ref shoulda stopped it when yaya was taking multiple uncontested, but reallly really weak shots from masanori.  no matter how weak the shots were yaya wasn't really protecting himself and masa should have taken advantage
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 9:18 PM ET #19

    Ferrari, 850 for 50 makes me feel better about my 700 for 100 on joanna jedz vs. penne.  
    Reply
    Ferrari, 850 for 50 makes me feel better about my 700 for 100 on joanna jedz vs. penne.  
     
    ballerbooboo
    ballerbooboo
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5265
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2015 - 10:35 PM ET #20

    Lol how did jouban win with a deduction of a point...lol esp unamoious decision
    Reply
    Lol how did jouban win with a deduction of a point...lol esp unamoious decision
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2015 - 12:35 AM ET #21

    besides being a great fighter Ferguson is just a nice guy for not destroying josh thomson in rd 3.  some Pacquio garbage there.  Looked like Thomson wanted to take out mouth piece and quit in rd 2.  
    Reply
    besides being a great fighter Ferguson is just a nice guy for not destroying josh thomson in rd 3.  some Pacquio garbage there.  Looked like Thomson wanted to take out mouth piece and quit in rd 2.  
     
    RDSRT4
    RDSRT4
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 304
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2015 - 12:38 AM ET #22

    Have all favorites won so far?
    Reply
    Have all favorites won so far?
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2015 - 1:14 AM ET #23

    Only dogs to win were Yahya and Mir.  Yahya was only @ even and Mir only +175 or so.  Of course I only bet a dog heavy round robin, with Duffee ftw.  womp womp.  
    Reply
    Only dogs to win were Yahya and Mir.  Yahya was only @ even and Mir only +175 or so.  Of course I only bet a dog heavy round robin, with Duffee ftw.  womp womp.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2015 - 1:16 AM ET #24

    My buddy texted me at work to say these fights sucked!!!!! Good thing for DVR and fast forward. Looks like I went about 500 and made about $60. I'll have exact figures later as I try to survive UFC Hell Week!!!!
    Reply
    My buddy texted me at work to say these fights sucked!!!!! Good thing for DVR and fast forward. Looks like I went about 500 and made about $60. I'll have exact figures later as I try to survive UFC Hell Week!!!!
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2015 - 3:00 AM ET #25

    so after tonite before i watch these fight i went 4-4(+62.30) in the fights and 1-1(-0.70) in O/U. I'll probably only watch Yahya, Jouban, Lee, Ferguson, and Mir because I heard the rest were snoozers!!!!!! i will have my yearly totals beginning with the UFC FN 72 thread.
    Reply
    so after tonite before i watch these fight i went 4-4(+62.30) in the fights and 1-1(-0.70) in O/U. I'll probably only watch Yahya, Jouban, Lee, Ferguson, and Mir because I heard the rest were snoozers!!!!!! i will have my yearly totals beginning with the UFC FN 72 thread.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,268
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,442
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.