• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC fight night 68

    Ferrari29
    MoneyShot
    ParlayJoe17
    ctm1985
    MR219
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 956
    Posts: 13
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2015 - 7:02 PM ET #1

    Lots of similar lines, the Diamond fight at home vs. Yancy might be a FOTN. Gotta lean Wade but need a bunch more info first. 6 or 7 under 1.5 has me smelling some finishes!!! Anything early out of you Sawman???
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Lots of similar lines, the Diamond fight at home vs. Yancy might be a FOTN. Gotta lean Wade but need a bunch more info first. 6 or 7 under 1.5 has me smelling some finishes!!! Anything early out of you Sawman???
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2015 - 12:30 AM ET #2

    Boetsch, Rothwell, POIRIER, Ortega, Rivera, Jordan, Akhmedov, Wade, Abreau, Quinonez are my early leans. Nothing crazy here with bigger fish to catch next weekend!!!!
    Reply
    Boetsch, Rothwell, POIRIER, Ortega, Rivera, Jordan, Akhmedov, Wade, Abreau, Quinonez are my early leans. Nothing crazy here with bigger fish to catch next weekend!!!!
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2015 - 12:52 PM ET #3

    yeah im not loving anything on this card either... Im not as in tuned with the lesser known fighters as i used to be so Im not able to make sound judgement on most of these fights.
    Reply
    yeah im not loving anything on this card either... Im not as in tuned with the lesser known fighters as i used to be so Im not able to make sound judgement on most of these fights.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2015 - 2:13 PM ET #4

    I'm using the same method I used last week Money shot. Play 1%, sit at the bar, drink a few soda's and hope a few dogs come in, lol.
    Reply
    I'm using the same method I used last week Money shot. Play 1%, sit at the bar, drink a few soda's and hope a few dogs come in, lol.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2015 - 1:55 PM ET #5

    I just played the Diamond too and also have a play in on Caceres.  I'm going to try not to bet every fight, but I have a hard time not doing that if I'm watching.  Hoping to stay away from the undercard.  Nothing I'm really interested in there except maybe arrow chest and Okmedov.  Also thinking about taking Big Ben at + money.
    Reply
    I just played the Diamond too and also have a play in on Caceres.  I'm going to try not to bet every fight, but I have a hard time not doing that if I'm watching.  Hoping to stay away from the undercard.  Nothing I'm really interested in there except maybe arrow chest and Okmedov.  Also thinking about taking Big Ben at + money.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2015 - 2:00 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I just played the Diamond too and also have a play in on Caceres.  I'm going to try not to bet every fight, but I have a hard time not doing that if I'm watching.  Hoping to stay away from the undercard.  Nothing I'm really interested in there except maybe arrow chest and Okmedov.  Also thinking about taking Big Ben at + money.


    Ebersole is goofy but a tough puzzle to figure out. A lot of these fights can go either way without the lines thrown in their. Hope for the best Joe.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    I just played the Diamond too and also have a play in on Caceres.  I'm going to try not to bet every fight, but I have a hard time not doing that if I'm watching.  Hoping to stay away from the undercard.  Nothing I'm really interested in there except maybe arrow chest and Okmedov.  Also thinking about taking Big Ben at + money.


    Ebersole is goofy but a tough puzzle to figure out. A lot of these fights can go either way without the lines thrown in their. Hope for the best Joe.
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2015 - 12:53 PM ET #7

    Maybe I'm nuts, I love this card for betting   I like your Ortega pick, playing him too.  Good luck ferrari!
    Reply
    Maybe I'm nuts, I love this card for betting   I like your Ortega pick, playing him too.  Good luck ferrari!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2015 - 1:35 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    Maybe I'm nuts, I love this card for betting   I like your Ortega pick, playing him too.  Good luck ferrari!



    Your nuts, lol. I've said this before CTM and I'm sure you'll agree some cards look better for gambling than others!!! I think this is a other card for me.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    Maybe I'm nuts, I love this card for betting   I like your Ortega pick, playing him too.  Good luck ferrari!



    Your nuts, lol. I've said this before CTM and I'm sure you'll agree some cards look better for gambling than others!!! I think this is a other card for me.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2015 - 10:21 AM ET #9

    BOL FERRARI ! 
    Reply
    BOL FERRARI ! 
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2015 - 4:06 PM ET #10

    I'm with you on every pick except Shawn Jordan, which that fight is a complete pick'em anyway. I take Lewis though as he's better on paper. Good luck. I'm parlay'd up on this card. Prop values suck at Bovada for this card. Ortega inside distance only +250?? Quinonez inside is +450 at least
    Reply
    I'm with you on every pick except Shawn Jordan, which that fight is a complete pick'em anyway. I take Lewis though as he's better on paper. Good luck. I'm parlay'd up on this card. Prop values suck at Bovada for this card. Ortega inside distance only +250?? Quinonez inside is +450 at least
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2015 - 4:39 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I'm with you on every pick except Shawn Jordan, which that fight is a complete pick'em anyway. I take Lewis though as he's better on paper. Good luck. I'm parlay'd up on this card. Prop values suck at Bovada for this card. Ortega inside distance only +250?? Quinonez inside is +450 at least


    I wish you the best White Belt!!!!!!!!!!! Jordan/Lewis is a pick em, I'm going with the better,corner, better training. I'm staying away from any funky props bets this time.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I'm with you on every pick except Shawn Jordan, which that fight is a complete pick'em anyway. I take Lewis though as he's better on paper. Good luck. I'm parlay'd up on this card. Prop values suck at Bovada for this card. Ortega inside distance only +250?? Quinonez inside is +450 at least


    I wish you the best White Belt!!!!!!!!!!! Jordan/Lewis is a pick em, I'm going with the better,corner, better training. I'm staying away from any funky props bets this time.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2015 - 4:55 PM ET #12

    OK boys from the top, I like alot of these fights but for my betting angles I could be the fish out of water this week!!!!!!!

    Boetsch(-200) 2 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Boetsch/Henderson fight 1 gets me 1.15.
    Rothwell(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Under 1.5 Mitrione/Rothwell fight 1.20 gets me 1.
    Poirier(-185) 18.50 gets me 10.
    Under 1.5 Poirier/Medeiros fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Ortega(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Rivera(-115) 11.50 gets me 10.
    Under 1.5 Rivera/Caceres fight 1 gets me 1.50.
    Jordan(-110) 1.10 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Lewis/jordan fight 1.70 gets me 1.
    Akhmedov(-135) 2.70 gets me 2.
    Wade(-165) 1.65 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Wade/Giagos fight 1 gets me 1.50.
    Abreau(-200) 2 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Abreau/Collier fight 1.05 gets me 1.
    Quinonez(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.

    Reply
    OK boys from the top, I like alot of these fights but for my betting angles I could be the fish out of water this week!!!!!!!

    Boetsch(-200) 2 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Boetsch/Henderson fight 1 gets me 1.15.
    Rothwell(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Under 1.5 Mitrione/Rothwell fight 1.20 gets me 1.
    Poirier(-185) 18.50 gets me 10.
    Under 1.5 Poirier/Medeiros fight 1 gets me 1.40.
    Ortega(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Rivera(-115) 11.50 gets me 10.
    Under 1.5 Rivera/Caceres fight 1 gets me 1.50.
    Jordan(-110) 1.10 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Lewis/jordan fight 1.70 gets me 1.
    Akhmedov(-135) 2.70 gets me 2.
    Wade(-165) 1.65 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Wade/Giagos fight 1 gets me 1.50.
    Abreau(-200) 2 gets me 1.
    Under 1.5 Abreau/Collier fight 1.05 gets me 1.
    Quinonez(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.

     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2015 - 5:00 PM ET #13

    $50.40 in action tonite BUT I might look to add depending on how a few fights go. I usually don't chase or add but I'm not too sure on how this card is gonna work out. I also have a $10 middle on American Pharoah to win the triple crown(+250) and to win the Preakness but not the Belmont(+210) so I'm sitting good their. I kinda like the #1 horse on the rail, we will see in a few hours. As always good luck guys and let's bust up them books!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    $50.40 in action tonite BUT I might look to add depending on how a few fights go. I usually don't chase or add but I'm not too sure on how this card is gonna work out. I also have a $10 middle on American Pharoah to win the triple crown(+250) and to win the Preakness but not the Belmont(+210) so I'm sitting good their. I kinda like the #1 horse on the rail, we will see in a few hours. As always good luck guys and let's bust up them books!!!!!!!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 116
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.