Sawman this is a good card to bet 1% of what your normally bet, sit at the bar and talk shyt about how your a Covers capper and you should have rode with me in 187. Watch a bunch of guys if win you're probably bet against next time out. That's what I'll be doing, lol.
Sawman this is a good card to bet 1% of what your normally bet, sit at the bar and talk shyt about how your a Covers capper and you should have rode with me in 187. Watch a bunch of guys if win you're probably bet against next time out. That's what I'll be doing, lol.
i like lentz here. since moving to att and dropping down to 145 hes four out of five and other than aldo arguably gave mendes his toughest fight in four years.
i like lentz here. since moving to att and dropping down to 145 hes four out of five and other than aldo arguably gave mendes his toughest fight in four years.
i like lentz here. since moving to att and dropping down to 145 hes four out of five and other than aldo arguably gave mendes his toughest fight in four years.
I agree Q.
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
i like lentz here. since moving to att and dropping down to 145 hes four out of five and other than aldo arguably gave mendes his toughest fight in four years.
olviera also has the added pressure of making weight. he has failed twice in a row now, three times counting cub swanson, and i think dana might force him to move to 155 if he does not make weight tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
I agree Q.
olviera also has the added pressure of making weight. he has failed twice in a row now, three times counting cub swanson, and i think dana might force him to move to 155 if he does not make weight tomorrow.
olviera also has the added pressure of making weight. he has failed twice in a row now, three times counting cub swanson, and i think dana might force him to move to 155 if he does not make weight tomorrow.
That's a great point Q, I totally missed that. Probably a good reason he layed on his back against Stephens. You know the Carny has a solid tank.
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
I agree Q.
olviera also has the added pressure of making weight. he has failed twice in a row now, three times counting cub swanson, and i think dana might force him to move to 155 if he does not make weight tomorrow.
That's a great point Q, I totally missed that. Probably a good reason he layed on his back against Stephens. You know the Carny has a solid tank.
Sorry guys about the late post, grad parties blah blah. Condit(-270) 27 gets me 10. Inside the distance Condit 1 gets me 1.29. Lentz(+210) 1 gets me 2.10. Oliveira by sub, 1 gets me 1.50. Inside the distance in the Oliveira/Noons fight 1.20 gets me 1. Barroso(+205) 1 gets me 2.05. Trinaldo(+195) 1 gets me 1.95. Till(-110) 1.10 gets me 1. Jason(-190) 3.80 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Jason/Jackson fight 1 gets me 1.55. Formiga(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Almeida(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Dutra(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
Sorry guys about the late post, grad parties blah blah. Condit(-270) 27 gets me 10. Inside the distance Condit 1 gets me 1.29. Lentz(+210) 1 gets me 2.10. Oliveira by sub, 1 gets me 1.50. Inside the distance in the Oliveira/Noons fight 1.20 gets me 1. Barroso(+205) 1 gets me 2.05. Trinaldo(+195) 1 gets me 1.95. Till(-110) 1.10 gets me 1. Jason(-190) 3.80 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Jason/Jackson fight 1 gets me 1.55. Formiga(-125) 1.25 gets me 1. Almeida(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Dutra(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
$42.35 in action. Doing some fishing, see if I can pull a couple dawgs in the boat!!!!!!!!! I and my group are doing a Hooters boycott due to shitty management!!!!!!!!!!!
$42.35 in action. Doing some fishing, see if I can pull a couple dawgs in the boat!!!!!!!!! I and my group are doing a Hooters boycott due to shitty management!!!!!!!!!!!