Posted:
#1
Settled into my new job & finally have time to cap some fight. Looks the forum has some new creeks harassing the regulars: I forget my past record posted. Will just start new for 2015 here.
110/100 Al Iaquinta- Basing this off of Iaquintas power & Masvidals mentality heading into this fight, he seems uninterested & showing Al no respect. 2nd round TKO.
100/230 Robbie Peralta- Think Guida will always have cardio for days, but the rest of his skills have diminished significantly. If Peralta can keep it standing he will take an easy decision.
100/135 Diego Ferreira- Poirier moving back up to lightweight is a rash decision in my opinion. Think he will be giving up to much size & his striking defense is still pretty bad. See an early TKO.
100/115 Gray Maynard- Gray has looked awful lately & I may regret this pick, but his skill set is so much better than Yokovlev. The reason he is the underdog is because of his chin as of late; hopefully he can avoid the big punch & grind out a decision.
260/200 Justin Jones- Not so much a bet on Jones, but rather a bet against Stallings. I think his only chance is to grind & from what I've read & watched Jones looks more explosive. See a 2nd Td TKO.
Good look to anyone plays & I'll be back to posting for the majority of ufc fights.
110/100 Al Iaquinta- Basing this off of Iaquintas power & Masvidals mentality heading into this fight, he seems uninterested & showing Al no respect. 2nd round TKO.
100/230 Robbie Peralta- Think Guida will always have cardio for days, but the rest of his skills have diminished significantly. If Peralta can keep it standing he will take an easy decision.
100/135 Diego Ferreira- Poirier moving back up to lightweight is a rash decision in my opinion. Think he will be giving up to much size & his striking defense is still pretty bad. See an early TKO.
100/115 Gray Maynard- Gray has looked awful lately & I may regret this pick, but his skill set is so much better than Yokovlev. The reason he is the underdog is because of his chin as of late; hopefully he can avoid the big punch & grind out a decision.
260/200 Justin Jones- Not so much a bet on Jones, but rather a bet against Stallings. I think his only chance is to grind & from what I've read & watched Jones looks more explosive. See a 2nd Td TKO.
Good look to anyone plays & I'll be back to posting for the majority of ufc fights.
