I'm going to be away and I'm going to miss this card. Since I'm going to be in the states, I will not have access to my accounts so am unlikely to be able to bet on the undercard.
Here are the plays:
1. Hammer time parlay of Machida, Barao & Erik Silva. Risking 10.15 units to win 6.1 units.
2. Cummins (-149). Risking 3 units to win 2 units.
3. Silverio (+143). Risking 2 units to win 2.85 units.
4. Carneiro (+110). Risking 1 unit to win 1.1 units.
I'm going to be away and I'm going to miss this card. Since I'm going to be in the states, I will not have access to my accounts so am unlikely to be able to bet on the undercard.
Here are the plays:
1. Hammer time parlay of Machida, Barao & Erik Silva. Risking 10.15 units to win 6.1 units.
2. Cummins (-149). Risking 3 units to win 2 units.
3. Silverio (+143). Risking 2 units to win 2.85 units.
4. Carneiro (+110). Risking 1 unit to win 1.1 units.
I am back from my vacation and just finished watching this card. I ended a disappointing year for me on a high note as the plays went 6-2 for +9.3 units. Here is the recap:
1. Hammer time parlay of Machida Barao & Erik Silva
2. Cummins
3. Silverio
4. Carneiro
5. Parlay of Means & Lima
6. Parlay of Dias & Sasaki
7. Sarafian
8. Miranda
I am back from my vacation and just finished watching this card. I ended a disappointing year for me on a high note as the plays went 6-2 for +9.3 units. Here is the recap:
1. Hammer time parlay of Machida Barao & Erik Silva