Posted:
#1
Hello all. I'll be posting my picks throughout the card in this thread. I put down a few parlays to start but will be adding straight bets & props as the card goes on, pressing some winnings. I will load up on Paleli inside round 1 +135 for sure. I also view Cummins -165 as a lock and will load on that. I like Magny +165 for no other reason I get burned anytime I bet against him on his 7 fight tear. Good luck everyone! You Nog backers are crazy by the way!!!
Cannetti wins inside distance +570
Miranda wins inside distance +253
Risk $10.00 to win $226.51
Vitor Miranda/Clint Hester Under 2½ +135
Struve wins by TKO/KO +175
Palelei wins inside distance -162
Risk $20.00 to win $189.03
Neil Magny +165
Patrick Cummins -165
Rua wins inside distance +107
Palelei wins in round 1 +135
Miranda wins inside distance +253
Cannetti wins inside distance +570
Risk $5.00 to win $2,443.31
