Exhaustion and alcohol don't mix well with numbers is all I can say lol! I'll try to refrain from that combo while posting in the future. Just glad I caught it before I played it. Although I still win $10 either way playing Rousey ITD for -1050 is a hell of lot better than -3050...
Exhaustion and alcohol don't mix well with numbers is all I can say lol! I'll try to refrain from that combo while posting in the future. Just glad I caught it before I played it. Although I still win $10 either way playing Rousey ITD for -1050 is a hell of lot better than -3050...
It's like betting the slot machine won't give a royal. I wanna see some $1500 bets, ha. I'm thinking about parlaying her with every bet. Why not?
I may do the same. Ive only made Rousey plays so far. I'll play the rest of the card after weigh-ins. I still have a Cummings, Dillashaw, Rousey parlay going too.
Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:
It's like betting the slot machine won't give a royal. I wanna see some $1500 bets, ha. I'm thinking about parlaying her with every bet. Why not?
I may do the same. Ive only made Rousey plays so far. I'll play the rest of the card after weigh-ins. I still have a Cummings, Dillashaw, Rousey parlay going too.