Posted:
#1
2015 MMA: +20.26u
Thomas Almeida + Chad Laprise
4u to win 2.08u
Cote/Riggs u2.5 -116
3.48u to win 3u
Michael Bisping + Randa Markos
1u to win 1.24u
Rampage Jackson + Nordine/Clements o1.5
1u to win 1.04u
Kaufman/Davis u2.5 +233
1u to win 2.33u
And for the fun long shot parlay: every favourite except for the first 2 fights of the night! 0.2u to win 4.48u
I would have really liked to play John Makdessi (outside of the long shot) but I think he might have troubles with the reach/height of Campbell. I love that Cote/Riggs under, I see Cote knocking him out, but Riggs still possesses some nasty GNP and Cote's chin has looked iffy since that Sakara fight. I'm also playing a rare under in a WMMA fight - I think there's an outside chance at a Davis submission, but I'm basing it more on Davis coming off that brutal KO loss, the fact that she cuts easily, and Kaufman seems overdue for a TKO. They've seen each other twice before, I wouldn't be surprised to see something crazy happen in the third.
None of the underdogs really stood out to me on this one.. Good luck guys 
