Can you believe that 5Dimes is offering a prop on Henry Cejudo making the flyweight weight limit of 126 pounds including the 1 pound allowance for a non-title fight? Only the announced weight on the first try on the scale counts, not subsequent attempts. I thought it was reasonable at +180 but I really like the value on the over 126.01 pounds at +250 for $40.00 to win $100.00, especially considering that this guy has never made 126 pounds on his first attempt in a pro MMA fight.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Can you believe that 5Dimes is offering a prop on Henry Cejudo making the flyweight weight limit of 126 pounds including the 1 pound allowance for a non-title fight? Only the announced weight on the first try on the scale counts, not subsequent attempts. I thought it was reasonable at +180 but I really like the value on the over 126.01 pounds at +250 for $40.00 to win $100.00, especially considering that this guy has never made 126 pounds on his first attempt in a pro MMA fight.
I'm not too surprised that 5 dimes has his prop. They are known to offer unusual props. It's probably not a bad idea especially at plus money to throw a few dollars on it.
I'm not too surprised that 5 dimes has his prop. They are known to offer unusual props. It's probably not a bad idea especially at plus money to throw a few dollars on it.
I'm not too surprised that 5 dimes has his prop. They are known to offer unusual props. It's probably not a bad idea especially at plus money to throw a few dollars on it.
This is 5Dimes first ever weigh-in related prop as far as I know, but yes, they have been offering a greater variety of props lately for whole card wagers and other bets. Unibet still has the most exotic prop bets like so-called "season" bets on future champions and such, but that's not available for U.S. bettors.
Quote Originally Posted by MR219:
I'm not too surprised that 5 dimes has his prop. They are known to offer unusual props. It's probably not a bad idea especially at plus money to throw a few dollars on it.
This is 5Dimes first ever weigh-in related prop as far as I know, but yes, they have been offering a greater variety of props lately for whole card wagers and other bets. Unibet still has the most exotic prop bets like so-called "season" bets on future champions and such, but that's not available for U.S. bettors.
I wouldn't put it passed him to miss again. Apparently the ufc doesn't much care when Lineker misses 4 times before forcing him up, all the while rubbing his belly to taunt McCall. He's one of the few ufc guys that really doesn't need the money he'd be forfeiting to the commission. Henry Cejudo gold medalist wrestling seminars/camps for youth wrestlers could make him a pretty easy penny forever.
Speaking of wrestling, Cejudo has one of the most aggressive and dominating snap downs I've ever seen in a match.
Crazy prop.
I wouldn't put it passed him to miss again. Apparently the ufc doesn't much care when Lineker misses 4 times before forcing him up, all the while rubbing his belly to taunt McCall. He's one of the few ufc guys that really doesn't need the money he'd be forfeiting to the commission. Henry Cejudo gold medalist wrestling seminars/camps for youth wrestlers could make him a pretty easy penny forever.
Speaking of wrestling, Cejudo has one of the most aggressive and dominating snap downs I've ever seen in a match.