• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 185 - Demilitarized Zone

    ctm1985
    sawman
    Ferrari29
    OnTheO
    GigaOuts
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1031
    Posts: 20
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 6:04 PM ET #1

    2015 MMA: +0.31u

    No forum warfare allowed in here!!    


    Joanna Jedrzejczyk +139
    4u to win 5.57u

    Sergio Pettis + Henry Cejudo + Theodorou/Narvaez o2.5
    2u to win 2.24u

    Sergio Pettis + Daron Cruickshank
    1.5u to win 1.58u

    Anthony Pettis + Alistair Overeem
    1u to win 1.04u

    Sergio/Benoit u2.5 -108
    1.08u to win 1u

    And a couple of annoying long shot parlays...

    Pettis/Benoit u2.5 + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Theo/Narvaez o2.5 + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5
    0.4u to win 9.21u

    Sergio + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Pearson + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5 + Anthony Pettis
    0.4u to win 5.87u

    Sucks that Cruickshank missed weight, his line sure plummeted quick after that.  I wasn't going to touch Overeem but after dropping to -144, I think it's worth it!

    And of course I absolutely love Joanna to become the new champ tomorrow, I think she's going to light Esparza up on the feet and this will look nothing like the Rose fight.  She's the biggest underdog bet I've made since starting this run.

    Cheers guys, good luck  
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    2015 MMA: +0.31u

    No forum warfare allowed in here!!    


    Joanna Jedrzejczyk +139
    4u to win 5.57u

    Sergio Pettis + Henry Cejudo + Theodorou/Narvaez o2.5
    2u to win 2.24u

    Sergio Pettis + Daron Cruickshank
    1.5u to win 1.58u

    Anthony Pettis + Alistair Overeem
    1u to win 1.04u

    Sergio/Benoit u2.5 -108
    1.08u to win 1u

    And a couple of annoying long shot parlays...

    Pettis/Benoit u2.5 + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Theo/Narvaez o2.5 + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5
    0.4u to win 9.21u

    Sergio + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Pearson + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5 + Anthony Pettis
    0.4u to win 5.87u

    Sucks that Cruickshank missed weight, his line sure plummeted quick after that.  I wasn't going to touch Overeem but after dropping to -144, I think it's worth it!

    And of course I absolutely love Joanna to become the new champ tomorrow, I think she's going to light Esparza up on the feet and this will look nothing like the Rose fight.  She's the biggest underdog bet I've made since starting this run.

    Cheers guys, good luck  
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 6:12 PM ET #2

    get em buddy

    Reply
    get em buddy

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 6:51 PM ET #3

    Lol CTM, good luck.
    Reply
    Lol CTM, good luck.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 7:03 PM ET #4

    you actually started this whole mess by coming back here! PM me about whats shaking down in your life
    Reply
    you actually started this whole mess by coming back here! PM me about whats shaking down in your life
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 7:32 PM ET #5

    Hey, good luck ctm!
    Reply
    Hey, good luck ctm!
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 7:34 PM ET #6

    Doh! why did you come back? All I do is tailed Mr219 picks especially Carla Esparza & you pick opposite, now I am confuse. Don't known what to do. And I make most of my money tailing cover sharps too.
    Reply
    Doh! why did you come back? All I do is tailed Mr219 picks especially Carla Esparza & you pick opposite, now I am confuse. Don't known what to do. And I make most of my money tailing cover sharps too.
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    2015 MMA: +0.31u

    No forum warfare allowed in here!!    


    Joanna Jedrzejczyk +139
    4u to win 5.57u

    Sergio Pettis + Henry Cejudo + Theodorou/Narvaez o2.5
    2u to win 2.24u

    Sergio Pettis + Daron Cruickshank
    1.5u to win 1.58u

    Anthony Pettis + Alistair Overeem
    1u to win 1.04u

    Sergio/Benoit u2.5 -108
    1.08u to win 1u

    And a couple of annoying long shot parlays...

    Pettis/Benoit u2.5 + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Theo/Narvaez o2.5 + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5
    0.4u to win 9.21u

    Sergio + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Pearson + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5 + Anthony Pettis
    0.4u to win 5.87u

    Sucks that Cruickshank missed weight, his line sure plummeted quick after that.  I wasn't going to touch Overeem but after dropping to -144, I think it's worth it!

    And of course I absolutely love Joanna to become the new champ tomorrow, I think she's going to light Esparza up on the feet and this will look nothing like the Rose fight.  She's the biggest underdog bet I've made since starting this run.

    Cheers guys, good luck  
    I definitely wish you best of luck, it take balls to bet against champions & that's your biggest play too. I admired you sir! I wasn't going to bet this fight since I believe the odd is spot on but now Esparza is at -130, I need to sprinkle a bit on her. 

    And welcome back. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    2015 MMA: +0.31u

    No forum warfare allowed in here!!    


    Joanna Jedrzejczyk +139
    4u to win 5.57u

    Sergio Pettis + Henry Cejudo + Theodorou/Narvaez o2.5
    2u to win 2.24u

    Sergio Pettis + Daron Cruickshank
    1.5u to win 1.58u

    Anthony Pettis + Alistair Overeem
    1u to win 1.04u

    Sergio/Benoit u2.5 -108
    1.08u to win 1u

    And a couple of annoying long shot parlays...

    Pettis/Benoit u2.5 + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Theo/Narvaez o2.5 + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5
    0.4u to win 9.21u

    Sergio + Dariush/Cruick u2.5 + Pearson + Reem/Nelson o1.5 + Joanna/Esparza u4.5 + Anthony Pettis
    0.4u to win 5.87u

    Sucks that Cruickshank missed weight, his line sure plummeted quick after that.  I wasn't going to touch Overeem but after dropping to -144, I think it's worth it!

    And of course I absolutely love Joanna to become the new champ tomorrow, I think she's going to light Esparza up on the feet and this will look nothing like the Rose fight.  She's the biggest underdog bet I've made since starting this run.

    Cheers guys, good luck  
    I definitely wish you best of luck, it take balls to bet against champions & that's your biggest play too. I admired you sir! I wasn't going to bet this fight since I believe the odd is spot on but now Esparza is at -130, I need to sprinkle a bit on her. 

    And welcome back. 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 7:57 PM ET #8

    BOL CTM!  

    I just posted a lengthy write up on why I like Esparza on my forum.  I would love to get your take on this fight and why you are on the other side!
    Reply
    BOL CTM!  

    I just posted a lengthy write up on why I like Esparza on my forum.  I would love to get your take on this fight and why you are on the other side!
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 10:28 PM ET #9

    Sawman  yeah man I guess I kind of did!  What was I thinking.  And cool, will do.  Im actually moving your way soon!

    Ferrari29 

    OntheO 

    Cheers Gigaouts  I'm surprised the line is going down like this, Esparza seems like a very popular betting pick tomorrow.

    MR219  Done!
    Reply
    Sawman  yeah man I guess I kind of did!  What was I thinking.  And cool, will do.  Im actually moving your way soon!

    Ferrari29 

    OntheO 

    Cheers Gigaouts  I'm surprised the line is going down like this, Esparza seems like a very popular betting pick tomorrow.

    MR219  Done!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2015 - 12:26 PM ET #10

    Reply
     
    Brightsizelife
    Brightsizelife
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 946
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2015 - 1:39 PM ET #11

    Reply
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #12

    Ouch Sergio. Crazy comeback punch. Guess that's the game..

    Henry Cejudo + Daron Cruickshank
    0.5u to win 0.52u
    Reply
    Ouch Sergio. Crazy comeback punch. Guess that's the game..

    Henry Cejudo + Daron Cruickshank
    0.5u to win 0.52u
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:14 AM ET #13

    Congrats CTM!  You called that title fight perfectly. Esparza looked like a midget in there compared to double J!  
    Reply
    Congrats CTM!  You called that title fight perfectly. Esparza looked like a midget in there compared to double J!  
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:19 AM ET #14

    Ya that was a great call on the take down D
    Reply
    Ya that was a great call on the take down D
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:22 AM ET #15

    Nice job CTM!!!
    Reply
    Nice job CTM!!!
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #16

    Nice big play. tailed the wrong sharp doh!
    Reply
    Nice big play. tailed the wrong sharp doh!
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 2:44 PM ET #17

    F*ck yeah, thanks guys!!  Joanna 

    Too bad I missed on most of the other plays, for a +0.77u night.  I came so close to that first long-shot parlay too, if Narvaez hadn't gotten his arm broken from that kick I probably would have hit it.  But I'll take it!
    Reply
    F*ck yeah, thanks guys!!  Joanna 

    Too bad I missed on most of the other plays, for a +0.77u night.  I came so close to that first long-shot parlay too, if Narvaez hadn't gotten his arm broken from that kick I probably would have hit it.  But I'll take it!
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 2:46 PM ET #18

    And congrats to the Dariush backers, I really didn't think he had it in him, great performance and I was way off there.
    Reply
    And congrats to the Dariush backers, I really didn't think he had it in him, great performance and I was way off there.
     
    Brightsizelife
    Brightsizelife
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 946
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 3:51 PM ET #19

    Nice hit !
    You don't often see a complete mis-match in a title fight....
    Reply
    Nice hit !
    You don't often see a complete mis-match in a title fight....
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 6:38 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Brightsizelife:

    Nice hit !You don't often see a complete mis-match in a title fight....



    Which one, both champs looked over matched!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightsizelife:

    Nice hit !You don't often see a complete mis-match in a title fight....



    Which one, both champs looked over matched!!!!
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,274
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,643
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 121
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,121
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.