• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Ufc 183 plays

    forty9ersfan80
    Ferrari29
    ParlayJoe17
    MrWonderful
    OnTheO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1021
    Posts: 11
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 2:51 PM ET #1

    Carry over parlay Anthony johnson +265 and joe lauzon +155 $20/$157

    For this card I'm taking diego Brandao I think he knocks out hettes in the first round.

    Next is kelvin gastelum -120 this should be a close fight but I just like gastelum a little bit better. Woodley will go for the knockout but I think gastelums striking is underrated and he already beat a similar fighter in ellenberger . I like gastelum to win a close decision.

    Double up on lauzon at +165. I'm pretty suprised that al iaquinta is nearly a 2 to 1 favorite in this fight. IAquinta has great striking but lauzon has too much experience and will win by submission.

    parlay gastelum lauzon and brandao $18/$125
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Carry over parlay Anthony johnson +265 and joe lauzon +155 $20/$157

    For this card I'm taking diego Brandao I think he knocks out hettes in the first round.

    Next is kelvin gastelum -120 this should be a close fight but I just like gastelum a little bit better. Woodley will go for the knockout but I think gastelums striking is underrated and he already beat a similar fighter in ellenberger . I like gastelum to win a close decision.

    Double up on lauzon at +165. I'm pretty suprised that al iaquinta is nearly a 2 to 1 favorite in this fight. IAquinta has great striking but lauzon has too much experience and will win by submission.

    parlay gastelum lauzon and brandao $18/$125
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 3:30 PM ET #2

    Good luck 49ers.
    Reply
    Good luck 49ers.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 3:50 PM ET #3

    [Quote: Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80] Carry over parlay Anthony johnson +265 and joe lauzon +155 $20/$157

    For this card I'm taking diego Brandao I think he knocks out hettes in the first round.

    Next is kelvin gastelum -120 this should be a close fight but I just like gastelum a little bit better. Woodley will go for the knockout but I think gastelums striking is underrated and he already beat a similar fighter in ellenberger . I like gastelum to win a close decision.

    Double up on lauzon at +165. I'm pretty suprised that al iaquinta is nearly a 2 to 1 favorite in this fight. IAquinta has great striking but lauzon has too much experience and will win by submission.

    parlay gastelum lauzon and brandao $18/$125

     

    I'm playing Gastelum big for the same reason you stated.  I'm also playing Iaquinta.  I'm quite worried though.  He has looked pretty clueless on the ground so far against Chiesa and that Mitch Clarke guy.  Just thinking here that Iaquinta is too strong to end up there and can beat him up standing.  Joe's standup is pretty crappy.

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80] Carry over parlay Anthony johnson +265 and joe lauzon +155 $20/$157

    For this card I'm taking diego Brandao I think he knocks out hettes in the first round.

    Next is kelvin gastelum -120 this should be a close fight but I just like gastelum a little bit better. Woodley will go for the knockout but I think gastelums striking is underrated and he already beat a similar fighter in ellenberger . I like gastelum to win a close decision.

    Double up on lauzon at +165. I'm pretty suprised that al iaquinta is nearly a 2 to 1 favorite in this fight. IAquinta has great striking but lauzon has too much experience and will win by submission.

    parlay gastelum lauzon and brandao $18/$125

     

    I'm playing Gastelum big for the same reason you stated.  I'm also playing Iaquinta.  I'm quite worried though.  He has looked pretty clueless on the ground so far against Chiesa and that Mitch Clarke guy.  Just thinking here that Iaquinta is too strong to end up there and can beat him up standing.  Joe's standup is pretty crappy.

     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 4:19 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck 49ers.

    Thanks!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck 49ers.

    Thanks!
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 4:22 PM ET #5

    I'm playing Gastelum big for the same reason you stated.  I'm also playing Iaquinta.  I'm quite worried though.  He has looked pretty clueless on the ground so far against Chiesa and that Mitch Clarke guy.  Just thinking here that Iaquinta is too strong to end up there and can beat him up standing.  Joe's standup is pretty crappy.
    [/Quote]

    Never know I just feel like lauzon has so much experience and he won't be suprised by anything he sees from iaquinta. Good luck.
    Reply
    I'm playing Gastelum big for the same reason you stated.  I'm also playing Iaquinta.  I'm quite worried though.  He has looked pretty clueless on the ground so far against Chiesa and that Mitch Clarke guy.  Just thinking here that Iaquinta is too strong to end up there and can beat him up standing.  Joe's standup is pretty crappy.
    [/Quote]

    Never know I just feel like lauzon has so much experience and he won't be suprised by anything he sees from iaquinta. Good luck.
     
    MrWonderful
    MrWonderful
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 792
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2015 - 11:18 AM ET #6

    Ellenberger is nowhere near as good as T-Wood. You're out of your mind if you think they're the same fighter. 
    Reply
    Ellenberger is nowhere near as good as T-Wood. You're out of your mind if you think they're the same fighter. 
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2015 - 1:37 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderful:

    Ellenberger is nowhere near as good as T-Wood. You're out of your mind if you think they're the same fighter.


    I think he means similar styles.

    To be fair though, they have some similar opponents. They've both beat Hieron and lost to Rory. Jake has wins over Jake Shields and Nate Marquardt, who both beat Tyron. Tyron has a win over condit who beat jake.

    I think it's safe to say jake won't ever fight for a title, but just because Robbie, Rory and Kelvin have made him look bad in his last 3 doesn't mean he is a bad fighter. That's a horribly tough 3 fights in a row for any welterweight on the planet.

    Would I favor tyron over jake at this point? Sure, but I don't think it's a softball for him. At all.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonderful:

    Ellenberger is nowhere near as good as T-Wood. You're out of your mind if you think they're the same fighter.


    I think he means similar styles.

    To be fair though, they have some similar opponents. They've both beat Hieron and lost to Rory. Jake has wins over Jake Shields and Nate Marquardt, who both beat Tyron. Tyron has a win over condit who beat jake.

    I think it's safe to say jake won't ever fight for a title, but just because Robbie, Rory and Kelvin have made him look bad in his last 3 doesn't mean he is a bad fighter. That's a horribly tough 3 fights in a row for any welterweight on the planet.

    Would I favor tyron over jake at this point? Sure, but I don't think it's a softball for him. At all.
     
    LineNeverLies
    LineNeverLies
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2015 - 3:17 PM ET #8

    Im sorry to hijack this thread but how does the spread for MMA work? Football spreads are familiar to me but, what do the big numbers mean? (example +160)
    Reply
    Im sorry to hijack this thread but how does the spread for MMA work? Football spreads are familiar to me but, what do the big numbers mean? (example +160)
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2015 - 2:14 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by LineNeverLies:

    Im sorry to hijack this thread but how does the spread for MMA work? Football spreads are familiar to me but, what do the big numbers mean? (example +160)


    money line, example +160. $100 to win $160.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LineNeverLies:

    Im sorry to hijack this thread but how does the spread for MMA work? Football spreads are familiar to me but, what do the big numbers mean? (example +160)


    money line, example +160. $100 to win $160.
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2015 - 9:41 AM ET #10

    Yes I mean similar styles. I'm not saying it won't be close I just think kelvin is a little better.
    Reply
    Yes I mean similar styles. I'm not saying it won't be close I just think kelvin is a little better.
     
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 8:03 PM ET #11

    brandao fight cancelled 

    another play lauzon +215 silva inside distance -180 parlay

    $26 for $101
    Reply
    brandao fight cancelled 

    another play lauzon +215 silva inside distance -180 parlay

    $26 for $101
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,653
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,133
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.