Plays: Thiago Stantos -155 over Andy Enz Both fighters fighting for their jobs, Santos should be able to get a UD, as he's a better striker and has decent takedown defense. Enz is more of a grappler, and if he can't get the fight to the ground, Santos should be able to out strike him.
Risking $155 to win $100
Ildemar Alcantara -180 over Richardson Moreira Alcantara is more well rounded, should be solid no matter where the fight goes
Risking $180 to win $100
Diego Brando -170 over Jimy Hetts I think the McGregor fight helped Brando, after fighting him, everyone else should be a bit easier. Brando's cardio is questionable though, but I think he should be able to do just enough to win at least the first two rounds.
Risking $170 to win $100
Tom Watson +145 over Rafael Natal Everyone is picking Natal over Watson. I'm not buying it. I think Natal will try and take this fight to the ground, but improved TD defense should allow Watson to keep the fight standing. I think Watson's power is the difference and he catches Natal with a power shot. Risking $100 to win $145
Parlays: Gastelum, Brando, Alcantara, Santos
$25 to win $139
Watson, Brando, Alcantara, Santos $25 to win $198
Santos, Alcantara, Brando, McCall
$25 to win $103
Tate, Alves, Boetsch, Lauzon
$25 to win $1517
Tate, Lauzon, Gastelum, Silva $25 to win $286
Tate, Lauzon, Alves, Gastelum
$25 to win $495
Locked in a lot of these earlier this week..
Plays: Thiago Stantos -155 over Andy Enz Both fighters fighting for their jobs, Santos should be able to get a UD, as he's a better striker and has decent takedown defense. Enz is more of a grappler, and if he can't get the fight to the ground, Santos should be able to out strike him.
Risking $155 to win $100
Ildemar Alcantara -180 over Richardson Moreira Alcantara is more well rounded, should be solid no matter where the fight goes
Risking $180 to win $100
Diego Brando -170 over Jimy Hetts I think the McGregor fight helped Brando, after fighting him, everyone else should be a bit easier. Brando's cardio is questionable though, but I think he should be able to do just enough to win at least the first two rounds.
Risking $170 to win $100
Tom Watson +145 over Rafael Natal Everyone is picking Natal over Watson. I'm not buying it. I think Natal will try and take this fight to the ground, but improved TD defense should allow Watson to keep the fight standing. I think Watson's power is the difference and he catches Natal with a power shot. Risking $100 to win $145
Current Plays: Thiago Stantos -155 over Andy Enz +$100
Ildemar Alcantara -180 over Richardson Moreira
Risking $180 to win $100
Diego Brando -170 over Jimy Hetts Fight Cancelled (sucks because I had Brando in a bunch of parlays)
Tom Watson +145 over Rafael Natal Risking $100 to win $145
Ian McCall -260 over John Lineker
Risking $260 to win $100 Meisha Tate +160 over Sara McMann I actually think this will end up being a standing fight, as Tate should be able to keep it there with her takedown defense. Risking $100 to win $160
Parlays: Gastelum, Brando, Alcantara, Santos
$25 to win $139
Watson, Brando, Alcantara, Santos $25 to win $198
Santos, Alcantara, Brando, McCall
$25 to win $103
Tate, Alves, Boetsch, Lauzon
$25 to win $1517
Tate, Lauzon, Gastelum, Silva $25 to win $286
Tate, Lauzon, Alves, Gastelum
$25 to win $495
Detroit Redwings, Milwaukee Bucks, Gastelum, New England
$25 wins $244
Detroit Redwings, Milwaukee Bucks, Silva, New England
$25 wins $157
Santos, Alcantara, Watson, McCall
$25 to win $149
Herman, Tate, Boetsch, Lauzon
$15 to win $1350
Current Plays: Thiago Stantos -155 over Andy Enz +$100
Ildemar Alcantara -180 over Richardson Moreira
Risking $180 to win $100
Diego Brando -170 over Jimy Hetts Fight Cancelled (sucks because I had Brando in a bunch of parlays)
Tom Watson +145 over Rafael Natal Risking $100 to win $145
Ian McCall -260 over John Lineker
Risking $260 to win $100 Meisha Tate +160 over Sara McMann I actually think this will end up being a standing fight, as Tate should be able to keep it there with her takedown defense. Risking $100 to win $160
Parlays: Gastelum, Brando, Alcantara, Santos
$25 to win $139
Watson, Brando, Alcantara, Santos $25 to win $198
Santos, Alcantara, Brando, McCall
$25 to win $103
Tate, Alves, Boetsch, Lauzon
$25 to win $1517
Tate, Lauzon, Gastelum, Silva $25 to win $286
Tate, Lauzon, Alves, Gastelum
$25 to win $495
Detroit Redwings, Milwaukee Bucks, Gastelum, New England
$25 wins $244
Detroit Redwings, Milwaukee Bucks, Silva, New England