• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 183

    Coreyccr
    Mars101
    OnTheO
    MR219
    Ferrari29
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1126
    Posts: 18
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2015 - 10:58 AM ET #1

    Not too excited for this card but here's my strong play

    3 Team Parlay #393510651

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9790) Sara McMann -200 Jan 31/15@09:30p

    Competitor: (9791) Miesha "Cupcake" Tate

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    All wagers have action if bout takes place in 2015. Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9800) Anderson "The Spider" Silva -450 Jan 31/15@11:45p

    Competitor: (9801) Nick Diaz

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9788) Derek Brunson -600 Jan 31/15@09:00p

    Competitor: (9789) Ed "Short Fuse" Herman

    Web US$ 44.00 US$ 50.11

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Not too excited for this card but here's my strong play

    3 Team Parlay #393510651

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9790) Sara McMann -200 Jan 31/15@09:30p

    Competitor: (9791) Miesha "Cupcake" Tate

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    All wagers have action if bout takes place in 2015. Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9800) Anderson "The Spider" Silva -450 Jan 31/15@11:45p

    Competitor: (9801) Nick Diaz

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9788) Derek Brunson -600 Jan 31/15@09:00p

    Competitor: (9789) Ed "Short Fuse" Herman

    Web US$ 44.00 US$ 50.11

     

     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2015 - 5:14 PM ET #2

    Hey Corey the Mcmann/Tate fight is a toss up. First, betting on Women's MMA is always a toss up. Hence it's always unpredictable.
    I hope you're not thinking Mcmann will just grind out the win just using her wrestling to takedown Tate...

    Tate is actually a live dog here. She has very good takedown defense, her hubby has very slick JJ so I'm postitive she has the ability to submit Mcmann. Tate has also fought the better competition and has the better striking.

    What I'm trying to say is for being put into a safe parlay, the first play is very risky. Odds should be closer but I agree as anchors Silva & Brunson should easily win their fights.
    Reply
    Hey Corey the Mcmann/Tate fight is a toss up. First, betting on Women's MMA is always a toss up. Hence it's always unpredictable.
    I hope you're not thinking Mcmann will just grind out the win just using her wrestling to takedown Tate...

    Tate is actually a live dog here. She has very good takedown defense, her hubby has very slick JJ so I'm postitive she has the ability to submit Mcmann. Tate has also fought the better competition and has the better striking.

    What I'm trying to say is for being put into a safe parlay, the first play is very risky. Odds should be closer but I agree as anchors Silva & Brunson should easily win their fights.
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2015 - 6:41 PM ET #3

    thank you for your concern mars, but this is just how i feel for this 1. 

    trying to figure out to link another 1 with brunson-silva 
    Reply
    thank you for your concern mars, but this is just how i feel for this 1. 

    trying to figure out to link another 1 with brunson-silva 
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 9:41 AM ET #4

    Good luck corey
    Reply
    Good luck corey
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 10:55 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Hey Corey the Mcmann/Tate fight is a toss up. First, betting on Women's MMA is always a toss up. Hence it's always unpredictable.
    I hope you're not thinking Mcmann will just grind out the win just using her wrestling to takedown Tate...

    Tate is actually a live dog here. She has very good takedown defense, her hubby has very slick JJ so I'm postitive she has the ability to submit Mcmann. Tate has also fought the better competition and has the better striking.

    What I'm trying to say is for being put into a safe parlay, the first play is very risky. Odds should be closer but I agree as anchors Silva & Brunson should easily win their fights.

    Did your "inside informant" give you this solid info?  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Hey Corey the Mcmann/Tate fight is a toss up. First, betting on Women's MMA is always a toss up. Hence it's always unpredictable.
    I hope you're not thinking Mcmann will just grind out the win just using her wrestling to takedown Tate...

    Tate is actually a live dog here. She has very good takedown defense, her hubby has very slick JJ so I'm postitive she has the ability to submit Mcmann. Tate has also fought the better competition and has the better striking.

    What I'm trying to say is for being put into a safe parlay, the first play is very risky. Odds should be closer but I agree as anchors Silva & Brunson should easily win their fights.

    Did your "inside informant" give you this solid info?  
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 10:55 AM ET #6

    BOL Corey!!!  
    Reply
    BOL Corey!!!  
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 12:07 PM ET #7

    Anderson "The Spider" Silva -500 Jan 31/15@11:45p

    Competitor: (9801) Nick Diaz

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9799) Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley EVEN Jan 31/15@11:30p

    Competitor: (9798) Kelvin Gastelum

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9788) Derek Brunson -600 Jan 31/15@09:00p

    Competitor: (9789) Ed "Short Fuse" Herman

    WebUS$ 11.11US$ 20.00
    Reply

    Anderson "The Spider" Silva -500 Jan 31/15@11:45p

    Competitor: (9801) Nick Diaz

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9799) Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley EVEN Jan 31/15@11:30p

    Competitor: (9798) Kelvin Gastelum

    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

    Both must Fight for Action.

    UFC 183 - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

    (9788) Derek Brunson -600 Jan 31/15@09:00p

    Competitor: (9789) Ed "Short Fuse" Herman

    WebUS$ 11.11US$ 20.00
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 12:09 PM ET #8

    good luck Corey.
    Reply
    good luck Corey.
     
    Howdoiplayxx
    Howdoiplayxx
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2808
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 12:40 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Hey Corey the Mcmann/Tate fight is a toss up. First, betting on Women's MMA is always a toss up. Hence it's always unpredictable.I hope you're not thinking Mcmann will just grind out the win just using her wrestling to takedown Tate...Tate is actually a live dog here. She has very good takedown defense, her hubby has very slick JJ so I'm postitive she has the ability to submit Mcmann. Tate has also fought the better competition and has the better striking.What I'm trying to say is for being put into a safe parlay, the first play is very risky. Odds should be closer but I agree as anchors Silva & Brunson should easily win their fights.
    Did your "inside informant" give you this solid info?


    Lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Hey Corey the Mcmann/Tate fight is a toss up. First, betting on Women's MMA is always a toss up. Hence it's always unpredictable.I hope you're not thinking Mcmann will just grind out the win just using her wrestling to takedown Tate...Tate is actually a live dog here. She has very good takedown defense, her hubby has very slick JJ so I'm postitive she has the ability to submit Mcmann. Tate has also fought the better competition and has the better striking.What I'm trying to say is for being put into a safe parlay, the first play is very risky. Odds should be closer but I agree as anchors Silva & Brunson should easily win their fights.
    Did your "inside informant" give you this solid info?


    Lol
     
    whipton
    whipton
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 1:07 PM ET #10

    BOL homie 
    Reply
    BOL homie 
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 10:09 PM ET #11

    mcmann was a bust so ill gamble this $50 i just won on poker a lil

    Jordan "Young Gun" Mein -140
    Risk US$ 14.00
    To WinUS$ 10.00
    Reply
    mcmann was a bust so ill gamble this $50 i just won on poker a lil

    Jordan "Young Gun" Mein -140
    Risk US$ 14.00
    To WinUS$ 10.00
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2015 - 12:41 AM ET #12

    little late but i pulled the trigger 

    Anderson "The Spider" Silva -400
    Risk US$ 160.00
    To WinUS$ 40.00
    Reply
    little late but i pulled the trigger 

    Anderson "The Spider" Silva -400
    Risk US$ 160.00
    To WinUS$ 40.00
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2015 - 5:46 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Did your "inside informant" give you this solid info?  

    No this is a fight that I warned coreycc not to put in a 'safe' parlay. His first leg of the parlay and waddya know It busted even though I warned him. He didn't listen, parlays are stupid, laying juice is retarded. Maybe he'll take into consideration my analysis as I've already proved I'm the sharpest MMA capper giving free plays on covers.

    Not every pick I make is a insider pick. Friend just happens to have inside information at times which he relays to me. My results speak for themselves so bugger off!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Did your "inside informant" give you this solid info?  

    No this is a fight that I warned coreycc not to put in a 'safe' parlay. His first leg of the parlay and waddya know It busted even though I warned him. He didn't listen, parlays are stupid, laying juice is retarded. Maybe he'll take into consideration my analysis as I've already proved I'm the sharpest MMA capper giving free plays on covers.

    Not every pick I make is a insider pick. Friend just happens to have inside information at times which he relays to me. My results speak for themselves so bugger off!


     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2015 - 7:03 PM ET #14

    Get 'em next time.  
    Reply
    Get 'em next time.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2015 - 2:06 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    No this is a fight that I warned coreycc not to put in a 'safe' parlay. His first leg of the parlay and waddya know It busted even though I warned him. He didn't listen, parlays are stupid, laying juice is retarded. Maybe he'll take into consideration my analysis as I've already proved I'm the sharpest MMA capper giving free plays on covers.

    Not every pick I make is a insider pick. Friend just happens to have inside information at times which he relays to me. My results speak for themselves so bugger off!





    I like your picks, BUT easyyyyyyyyyy on being the sharpest capper in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think a few peeps in here might disagree with that.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    No this is a fight that I warned coreycc not to put in a 'safe' parlay. His first leg of the parlay and waddya know It busted even though I warned him. He didn't listen, parlays are stupid, laying juice is retarded. Maybe he'll take into consideration my analysis as I've already proved I'm the sharpest MMA capper giving free plays on covers.

    Not every pick I make is a insider pick. Friend just happens to have inside information at times which he relays to me. My results speak for themselves so bugger off!





    I like your picks, BUT easyyyyyyyyyy on being the sharpest capper in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think a few peeps in here might disagree with that.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2015 - 3:20 AM ET #16

    First off I'd like to say sorry Corey but I just read the biggest lie posted onMMA covers in this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Hey MARS how can you be the best MMA capper on covers, when you haven't capped one fight????????? Your friend caps all your plays, YOU ARE JUST A ERRAND BOY!!!!!!!!! Your friend is 3-2 on here, not you!!!!!!!!!! To be the best capper, you actually have to cap your own fights. I don't see your name on O's FREE, mind you FREE picks. What's wrong, your friend can't pick 5 fights in a night???????? One more thing before I'm done with you, I had Tate and so did 7 other guys on here, but nobody jumped down Corey's thread to question it!!!!!!!!!!! Corey and a bunch of REAL CAPPERS, let me repeat this, REAL CAPPERS, NOT ERRAND BOYS have done quite well on here before and I'm sure after you are no longer around!!!!!!!!!!! OK I'm done with errand BOY!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    First off I'd like to say sorry Corey but I just read the biggest lie posted onMMA covers in this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Hey MARS how can you be the best MMA capper on covers, when you haven't capped one fight????????? Your friend caps all your plays, YOU ARE JUST A ERRAND BOY!!!!!!!!! Your friend is 3-2 on here, not you!!!!!!!!!! To be the best capper, you actually have to cap your own fights. I don't see your name on O's FREE, mind you FREE picks. What's wrong, your friend can't pick 5 fights in a night???????? One more thing before I'm done with you, I had Tate and so did 7 other guys on here, but nobody jumped down Corey's thread to question it!!!!!!!!!!! Corey and a bunch of REAL CAPPERS, let me repeat this, REAL CAPPERS, NOT ERRAND BOYS have done quite well on here before and I'm sure after you are no longer around!!!!!!!!!!! OK I'm done with errand BOY!!!!!!!!
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2015 - 11:22 AM ET #17

    Thax every1 for the respectful responses. I did cash on my NEW England Pats play this weekend $44 for $40.. just bought my xboxone with this months profits
    Reply
    Thax every1 for the respectful responses. I did cash on my NEW England Pats play this weekend $44 for $40.. just bought my xboxone with this months profits
     
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2015 - 11:31 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    First off I'd like to say sorry Corey but I just read the biggest lie posted onMMA covers in this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Hey MARS how can you be the best MMA capper on covers, when you haven't capped one fight????????? Your friend caps all your plays, YOU ARE JUST A ERRAND BOY!!!!!!!!! Your friend is 3-2 on here, not you!!!!!!!!!! To be the best capper, you actually have to cap your own fights. I don't see your name on O's FREE, mind you FREE picks. What's wrong, your friend can't pick 5 fights in a night???????? One more thing before I'm done with you, I had Tate and so did 7 other guys on here, but nobody jumped down Corey's thread to question it!!!!!!!!!!! Corey and a bunch of REAL CAPPERS, let me repeat this, REAL CAPPERS, NOT ERRAND BOYS have done quite well on here before and I'm sure after you are no longer around!!!!!!!!!!! OK I'm done with errand BOY!!!!!!!!



    Well said. Lying about his 3-2 record, and posting his friends plays is sharp? On what planet?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    First off I'd like to say sorry Corey but I just read the biggest lie posted onMMA covers in this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Hey MARS how can you be the best MMA capper on covers, when you haven't capped one fight????????? Your friend caps all your plays, YOU ARE JUST A ERRAND BOY!!!!!!!!! Your friend is 3-2 on here, not you!!!!!!!!!! To be the best capper, you actually have to cap your own fights. I don't see your name on O's FREE, mind you FREE picks. What's wrong, your friend can't pick 5 fights in a night???????? One more thing before I'm done with you, I had Tate and so did 7 other guys on here, but nobody jumped down Corey's thread to question it!!!!!!!!!!! Corey and a bunch of REAL CAPPERS, let me repeat this, REAL CAPPERS, NOT ERRAND BOYS have done quite well on here before and I'm sure after you are no longer around!!!!!!!!!!! OK I'm done with errand BOY!!!!!!!!



    Well said. Lying about his 3-2 record, and posting his friends plays is sharp? On what planet?
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,653
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,133
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.