• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 183

    Ferrari29
    OnTheO
    ParlayJoe17
    MR219
    whipton
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1201
    Posts: 17
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2015 - 5:36 PM ET #1

    Pretty good card from top to bottom, any thoughts on McCall/Lineker and Mein/Alves fights??? These seem to have slipped under the radar. I love that value with Lineker if he makes and weight. Mein has great hands and Alves has slowed down quite a bit.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Pretty good card from top to bottom, any thoughts on McCall/Lineker and Mein/Alves fights??? These seem to have slipped under the radar. I love that value with Lineker if he makes and weight. Mein has great hands and Alves has slowed down quite a bit.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2015 - 6:03 PM ET #2

    I like Lineker - I just hate to back him when he shows up so often off weight, flat footed and sluggish.

    Alves is a powerful dude who's been in there with the best. It depends on if he shows up. In his fight with Seth bacyznivdkyiki (spelling?) last year, he looked great. Does he still have that in him?
    Reply
    I like Lineker - I just hate to back him when he shows up so often off weight, flat footed and sluggish.

    Alves is a powerful dude who's been in there with the best. It depends on if he shows up. In his fight with Seth bacyznivdkyiki (spelling?) last year, he looked great. Does he still have that in him?
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2015 - 10:05 PM ET #3

    I thought he looked ok against Seth, he got hit a lot and stayed in the pocket to long.
    Reply
    I thought he looked ok against Seth, he got hit a lot and stayed in the pocket to long.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 12:22 AM ET #4

    In my mind (which is questionable after I got demolished last weekend), this is a pretty easy decision win for Creepy.  If he doesn't fall into the trap of trying to straight bang with Lineker, he can outpoint him on the feet or wherever the fight goes.  Lineker has never beaten anyone of McCall's caliber before.  I bet McCall when the line came out, and the money has come in on him so far.  I guess he could get KO'd, but we'll see.

    I like Mein too.  I'll admit to not seeing too many of Alves' fights, but just going with the younger, more active guy here.  Regardless, should be an awesome fight.  Has there been a better round in a while than round 1 of Mein/Brown?

    Reply

    In my mind (which is questionable after I got demolished last weekend), this is a pretty easy decision win for Creepy.  If he doesn't fall into the trap of trying to straight bang with Lineker, he can outpoint him on the feet or wherever the fight goes.  Lineker has never beaten anyone of McCall's caliber before.  I bet McCall when the line came out, and the money has come in on him so far.  I guess he could get KO'd, but we'll see.

    I like Mein too.  I'll admit to not seeing too many of Alves' fights, but just going with the younger, more active guy here.  Regardless, should be an awesome fight.  Has there been a better round in a while than round 1 of Mein/Brown?

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 2:32 AM ET #5

    [Quote: Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17]

    In my mind (which is questionable after I got demolished last weekend), this is a pretty easy decision win for Creepy.  If he doesn't fall into the trap of trying to straight bang with Lineker, he can outpoint him on the feet or wherever the fight goes.  Lineker has never beaten anyone of McCall's caliber before.  I bet McCall when the line came out, and the money has come in on him so far.  I guess he could get KO'd, but we'll see.

    I like Mein too.  I'll admit to not seeing too many of Alves' fights, but just going with the younger, more active guy here.  Regardless, should be an awesome fight.  Has there been a better round in a while than round 1 of Mein/Brown?

    [/

    Uncle Creepy likes to brawl though. His fight plan goes out the window when he gets hit!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17]

    In my mind (which is questionable after I got demolished last weekend), this is a pretty easy decision win for Creepy.  If he doesn't fall into the trap of trying to straight bang with Lineker, he can outpoint him on the feet or wherever the fight goes.  Lineker has never beaten anyone of McCall's caliber before.  I bet McCall when the line came out, and the money has come in on him so far.  I guess he could get KO'd, but we'll see.

    I like Mein too.  I'll admit to not seeing too many of Alves' fights, but just going with the younger, more active guy here.  Regardless, should be an awesome fight.  Has there been a better round in a while than round 1 of Mein/Brown?

    [/

    Uncle Creepy likes to brawl though. His fight plan goes out the window when he gets hit!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2015 - 10:08 AM ET #6

    Lineker likes to move forward in all his fights, chasing everyone. Ian will look to pop pop and use his superior speed and footwork to get out. In a close fight, the judges tend to favor the pressure forward fighter. In some of lineker's fights, he's great at cutting off the cage and bottles up his opponents. In some, he just lazily walks his opponent around the cage. The best line has gotta be O2.5 (-175), IMO.
    Reply
    Lineker likes to move forward in all his fights, chasing everyone. Ian will look to pop pop and use his superior speed and footwork to get out. In a close fight, the judges tend to favor the pressure forward fighter. In some of lineker's fights, he's great at cutting off the cage and bottles up his opponents. In some, he just lazily walks his opponent around the cage. The best line has gotta be O2.5 (-175), IMO.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2015 - 1:55 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Lineker likes to move forward in all his fights, chasing everyone. Ian will look to pop pop and use his superior speed and footwork to get out. In a close fight, the judges tend to favor the pressure forward fighter. In some of lineker's fights, he's great at cutting off the cage and bottles up his opponents. In some, he just lazily walks his opponent around the cage. The best line has gotta be O2.5 (-175), IMO.


    Totally agree about Lineker. BTW McCall right hand will be a factor, it's been broke countless times!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    Lineker likes to move forward in all his fights, chasing everyone. Ian will look to pop pop and use his superior speed and footwork to get out. In a close fight, the judges tend to favor the pressure forward fighter. In some of lineker's fights, he's great at cutting off the cage and bottles up his opponents. In some, he just lazily walks his opponent around the cage. The best line has gotta be O2.5 (-175), IMO.


    Totally agree about Lineker. BTW McCall right hand will be a factor, it's been broke countless times!!!!!!!!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2015 - 2:00 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    In my mind (which is questionable after I got demolished last weekend), this is a pretty easy decision win for Creepy.  If he doesn't fall into the trap of trying to straight bang with Lineker, he can outpoint him on the feet or wherever the fight goes.  Lineker has never beaten anyone of McCall's caliber before.  I bet McCall when the line came out, and the money has come in on him so far.  I guess he could get KO'd, but we'll see.

    I like Mein too.  I'll admit to not seeing too many of Alves' fights, but just going with the younger, more active guy here.  Regardless, should be an awesome fight.  Has there been a better round in a while than round 1 of Mein/Brown?



    Sorry Joe that I missed your point about round 1 Mein/Brown but I got a better one. Brown/Silva round 1 in Cincy. I saw that live, holy shyt never heard 6500 people make so much noise in my life!!!!!!! Let me remind you Joe, I was front row for Iron Maiden on the Powerslave tour in a small IHL area and my ears rang for a week. I was last row at Cincy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    In my mind (which is questionable after I got demolished last weekend), this is a pretty easy decision win for Creepy.  If he doesn't fall into the trap of trying to straight bang with Lineker, he can outpoint him on the feet or wherever the fight goes.  Lineker has never beaten anyone of McCall's caliber before.  I bet McCall when the line came out, and the money has come in on him so far.  I guess he could get KO'd, but we'll see.

    I like Mein too.  I'll admit to not seeing too many of Alves' fights, but just going with the younger, more active guy here.  Regardless, should be an awesome fight.  Has there been a better round in a while than round 1 of Mein/Brown?



    Sorry Joe that I missed your point about round 1 Mein/Brown but I got a better one. Brown/Silva round 1 in Cincy. I saw that live, holy shyt never heard 6500 people make so much noise in my life!!!!!!! Let me remind you Joe, I was front row for Iron Maiden on the Powerslave tour in a small IHL area and my ears rang for a week. I was last row at Cincy.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 2:37 AM ET #9

    so i take a day off from UFC and all hell breaks loose!!!!!!!!! Very sad when guys miss weight, 2 time offenders should be docked 60% of their pay, no question. Like Mister said, tough to bet guys when all this shyt is going on. Now I know why I can't stand little mini-cain, 10 pounds over, no repect for the oppenent or the UFC!!!!!!!
    Reply
    so i take a day off from UFC and all hell breaks loose!!!!!!!!! Very sad when guys miss weight, 2 time offenders should be docked 60% of their pay, no question. Like Mister said, tough to bet guys when all this shyt is going on. Now I know why I can't stand little mini-cain, 10 pounds over, no repect for the oppenent or the UFC!!!!!!!
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 11:02 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    so i take a day off from UFC and all hell breaks loose!!!!!!!!! Very sad when guys miss weight, 2 time offenders should be docked 60% of their pay, no question. Like Mister said, tough to bet guys when all this shyt is going on. Now I know why I can't stand little mini-cain, 10 pounds over, no repect for the oppenent or the UFC!!!!!!!

    Yesterday was definitely one of the more laughable days in UFC history! Two guys missing weight terribly and two main events canceled! , 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    so i take a day off from UFC and all hell breaks loose!!!!!!!!! Very sad when guys miss weight, 2 time offenders should be docked 60% of their pay, no question. Like Mister said, tough to bet guys when all this shyt is going on. Now I know why I can't stand little mini-cain, 10 pounds over, no repect for the oppenent or the UFC!!!!!!!

    Yesterday was definitely one of the more laughable days in UFC history! Two guys missing weight terribly and two main events canceled! , 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 1:24 PM ET #11

    Wanted to give guys a head's up that I pre bet a few fights before the weight travesty went on!!!!!! So on with the show from the top:
    Silva(-450) 90 gets me 20.
    Woodley(+100) 10 gets me 10.
    Iaquinta(-200) 4 gets me 2.
    Boetsch(+350) 1 gets me 3.50.
    Mein(-120) 30 gets me 20.
    Tate(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Lineker(+195) 2 gets me 3.90. His usual 3lbs over, lol.
    Watson(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Under 1.5 Brandao/Hettes fight. 1 gets me 1.55.
    Hettes(+120) 1 gets me 1.20.
    Under 1.5 Alcantara/Moreira fight. 1 gets me 1.25.
    Reply
    Wanted to give guys a head's up that I pre bet a few fights before the weight travesty went on!!!!!! So on with the show from the top:
    Silva(-450) 90 gets me 20.
    Woodley(+100) 10 gets me 10.
    Iaquinta(-200) 4 gets me 2.
    Boetsch(+350) 1 gets me 3.50.
    Mein(-120) 30 gets me 20.
    Tate(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Lineker(+195) 2 gets me 3.90. His usual 3lbs over, lol.
    Watson(+150) 1 gets me 1.50.
    Under 1.5 Brandao/Hettes fight. 1 gets me 1.55.
    Hettes(+120) 1 gets me 1.20.
    Under 1.5 Alcantara/Moreira fight. 1 gets me 1.25.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 1:25 PM ET #12

    draft kings 5 are: Silva, Woodley, Mein, Lineker, Watson.
    Reply
    draft kings 5 are: Silva, Woodley, Mein, Lineker, Watson.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 1:33 PM ET #13

    So $142 in action. After watching the weigh-ins yesterday I'm kinda nervous about a few guys. Silva looked like he wanted to hug in out with Diaz. Woodley looked shocked about Gastelum, hopefully Askern can keep him straightened out, we have seen this before from mini-cain. Mein has a huge reach on Alves but Alves looked good, fresh. As usual Lineker comes in at his standered 3lbs over, not surprised at all. That fight is gonna be a war!!!!!! Brandao comes in 3lbs under, did he over train?????? I guess these questions will be answered tonite. Good luck to all who read this.
    Reply
    So $142 in action. After watching the weigh-ins yesterday I'm kinda nervous about a few guys. Silva looked like he wanted to hug in out with Diaz. Woodley looked shocked about Gastelum, hopefully Askern can keep him straightened out, we have seen this before from mini-cain. Mein has a huge reach on Alves but Alves looked good, fresh. As usual Lineker comes in at his standered 3lbs over, not surprised at all. That fight is gonna be a war!!!!!! Brandao comes in 3lbs under, did he over train?????? I guess these questions will be answered tonite. Good luck to all who read this.
     
    whipton
    whipton
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 2:55 PM ET #14

    BOL brotha 
    Reply
    BOL brotha 
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 3:10 PM ET #15

    Good luck!
    Reply
    Good luck!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2015 - 3:29 PM ET #16

    Thanks guys!!!!!!! i'm pretty sure I'm gonna need it and I'm hoping one my sites throws some prop bets out!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Thanks guys!!!!!!! i'm pretty sure I'm gonna need it and I'm hoping one my sites throws some prop bets out!!!!!!!!
     
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2015 - 2:47 PM ET #17

    So I went 5-3(+5.40). O/U leans 0-1(-1.00). YTD 20-12(+172.70) O/U leans 6-10(+88.30). Nice sparring session for Silva last night, not impressed at all. I did love the Diaz clowning, awesome!!!! Woodley just kills me, not even a thought about taking a guy down, HE CAN"T BEAT THE TOP 3, EVER!!!!!! Boy what smarts does Iaquinta have, got Lauzon hurt and made him stand up, brilliant!!!!!! Tim Boetsch was close BUT.... Tip my hat to Alves, gritty vet, Mein couldn't put him away and it cost him dearly!!!! Cupcake tough as nails, way to out grapple a wrestler, her hips are so much better than McMann's wasnt even close after the first. So I went to grab a smoke at the beginning of the Brunson and bam over, don't think I even lit it yet, lol. Lineker/McCall great fight, too bad ole Johnny can't make weight and McCall can't keep his right hand unbroken!!!!!!! please UFC cut Watson, it's getting old. Ok boys take a week off to regroup.
    Reply
    So I went 5-3(+5.40). O/U leans 0-1(-1.00). YTD 20-12(+172.70) O/U leans 6-10(+88.30). Nice sparring session for Silva last night, not impressed at all. I did love the Diaz clowning, awesome!!!! Woodley just kills me, not even a thought about taking a guy down, HE CAN"T BEAT THE TOP 3, EVER!!!!!! Boy what smarts does Iaquinta have, got Lauzon hurt and made him stand up, brilliant!!!!!! Tim Boetsch was close BUT.... Tip my hat to Alves, gritty vet, Mein couldn't put him away and it cost him dearly!!!! Cupcake tough as nails, way to out grapple a wrestler, her hips are so much better than McMann's wasnt even close after the first. So I went to grab a smoke at the beginning of the Brunson and bam over, don't think I even lit it yet, lol. Lineker/McCall great fight, too bad ole Johnny can't make weight and McCall can't keep his right hand unbroken!!!!!!! please UFC cut Watson, it's getting old. Ok boys take a week off to regroup.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,653
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,133
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.