• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 181

    OnTheO
    JimGunn
    McDoc
    Ferrari29
    whipton
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1299
    Posts: 17
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2014 - 10:00 AM ET #1

    22-14 +13.1

    I'll probably have some Invicta and RFA bets in here, but the lines aren't usually released until 6-12 hours before the event.

    As always, some leans to get us started. Discussion welcome.

    Ashlee Evans-Smith -195 over Raquel Pennington
    Ashlee is that girl who beat transgender fighter Fallon Fox. What impressed me about her is her aggression in her wrestling. She's not the most polished boxer, but she took a few on the chin flush from Fox and kept coming. Raquel depends on her opponents to stand at range and Ashlee won't do that. She'll take her down and beat her fairly easily.

    Josh Samman +145 over Eddie Gordon
    This is one of those fights where there's a hard-hitting slugger in Gordon against a well rounded, smart MMArtist in Samman. I just think, strategically, Samman has many more ways to win here and heads down one of those routes.

    Alex White -170 over Clay Collard
    If you have a friend who hasn't seen mma but wants to watch one fight, this will probably be the one you want them to see. Both of these guys are complete lunatics (in the best way possible). I just think Alex is a bit more technical on the feet and will eventually land hard and finish, but I'm excited for this fight. This will probably be the second fight pass prelim, which is a huge mistake by the ufc - it should be opening the free FS1 prelim card.

    Faber inside distance -160 over Rivera
    I feel like I'm getting punked here. This fight has Faber submission by guillotine/RNC in the 2nd round written all over it, right? Faber is a finishing machine against guys in the 5-20 range and I don't see any difference here. Butt chin all night.

    In the main card, I'm doing something different. I think all of the favorites (Ferguson over Trujillo, Duffee over Hamilton, Browne over Schaub, Pettis over Gil, Hendricks over Lawler) win and I lean for them all to finish. I will be parlaying a bunch of them for small plays.

    Good luck!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    22-14 +13.1

    I'll probably have some Invicta and RFA bets in here, but the lines aren't usually released until 6-12 hours before the event.

    As always, some leans to get us started. Discussion welcome.

    Ashlee Evans-Smith -195 over Raquel Pennington
    Ashlee is that girl who beat transgender fighter Fallon Fox. What impressed me about her is her aggression in her wrestling. She's not the most polished boxer, but she took a few on the chin flush from Fox and kept coming. Raquel depends on her opponents to stand at range and Ashlee won't do that. She'll take her down and beat her fairly easily.

    Josh Samman +145 over Eddie Gordon
    This is one of those fights where there's a hard-hitting slugger in Gordon against a well rounded, smart MMArtist in Samman. I just think, strategically, Samman has many more ways to win here and heads down one of those routes.

    Alex White -170 over Clay Collard
    If you have a friend who hasn't seen mma but wants to watch one fight, this will probably be the one you want them to see. Both of these guys are complete lunatics (in the best way possible). I just think Alex is a bit more technical on the feet and will eventually land hard and finish, but I'm excited for this fight. This will probably be the second fight pass prelim, which is a huge mistake by the ufc - it should be opening the free FS1 prelim card.

    Faber inside distance -160 over Rivera
    I feel like I'm getting punked here. This fight has Faber submission by guillotine/RNC in the 2nd round written all over it, right? Faber is a finishing machine against guys in the 5-20 range and I don't see any difference here. Butt chin all night.

    In the main card, I'm doing something different. I think all of the favorites (Ferguson over Trujillo, Duffee over Hamilton, Browne over Schaub, Pettis over Gil, Hendricks over Lawler) win and I lean for them all to finish. I will be parlaying a bunch of them for small plays.

    Good luck!
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2014 - 11:46 AM ET #2

    I agree with most of these picks but I think that Collard has a better chance than he is given to make this competitive. Also, with Faber ITD now at -160, I prefer Fight doesn't go to the distance at -170 as a better bet since it's almost the same price and covers a Rivera KO. I also think that Lawler is a very live dog against Hendricks.
    Reply
    I agree with most of these picks but I think that Collard has a better chance than he is given to make this competitive. Also, with Faber ITD now at -160, I prefer Fight doesn't go to the distance at -170 as a better bet since it's almost the same price and covers a Rivera KO. I also think that Lawler is a very live dog against Hendricks.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2014 - 2:32 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I agree with most of these picks but I think that Collard has a better chance than he is given to make this competitive. Also, with Faber ITD now at -160, I prefer Fight doesn't go to the distance at -170 as a better bet since it's almost the same price and covers a Rivera KO. I also think that Lawler is a very live dog against Hendricks.


    Good call on the Faber prop, I completely looked it over - for the extra 10 cents it's completely worth the extra juice.

    On Lawler, I'm guessing you don't buy the theory that Johny's injury had much impact on the first fight? I just think limiting his ability to do what he does best stylistically against Robbie - takedowns - had a big impact on that fight. Do you not put much stock in that?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I agree with most of these picks but I think that Collard has a better chance than he is given to make this competitive. Also, with Faber ITD now at -160, I prefer Fight doesn't go to the distance at -170 as a better bet since it's almost the same price and covers a Rivera KO. I also think that Lawler is a very live dog against Hendricks.


    Good call on the Faber prop, I completely looked it over - for the extra 10 cents it's completely worth the extra juice.

    On Lawler, I'm guessing you don't buy the theory that Johny's injury had much impact on the first fight? I just think limiting his ability to do what he does best stylistically against Robbie - takedowns - had a big impact on that fight. Do you not put much stock in that?
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2014 - 11:22 AM ET #4

    I ended up taking Faber by submission at +140 instead of ITD or fight does not go the distance. As far as the main event, I like the fact that Robbie has been fighting and winning twice since the first fight while Hendricks has been rehabbing a injury and gaining weight from the pictures I can see.
    Reply
    I ended up taking Faber by submission at +140 instead of ITD or fight does not go the distance. As far as the main event, I like the fact that Robbie has been fighting and winning twice since the first fight while Hendricks has been rehabbing a injury and gaining weight from the pictures I can see.
     
    McDoc
    McDoc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 9:35 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I ended up taking Faber by submission at +140 instead of ITD or fight does not go the distance. As far as the main event, I like the fact that Robbie has been fighting and winning twice since the first fight while Hendricks has been rehabbing a injury and gaining weight from the pictures I can see.

    I agree that Faber by sub at +140 or looks better than ITD.  

    In the main event, I'm somewhere between the two of you; I see this being fairly close on the feet, perhaps even leaning Robbie's way.  However, I see Johnny landing numerous takedowns with relative ease.  A lot like the Hendricks-Condit fight.  Yes, it is tough to 'cap Johnny's injury at this point, but it seems clear he's at least better than he was in the the first fight.

    Otherwise, I agree with your main card leans.  Pettis ITD only pays slightly better than <4.5 rounds, since ITD is a prop bet with extra juice.  The under is probably better value.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    I ended up taking Faber by submission at +140 instead of ITD or fight does not go the distance. As far as the main event, I like the fact that Robbie has been fighting and winning twice since the first fight while Hendricks has been rehabbing a injury and gaining weight from the pictures I can see.

    I agree that Faber by sub at +140 or looks better than ITD.  

    In the main event, I'm somewhere between the two of you; I see this being fairly close on the feet, perhaps even leaning Robbie's way.  However, I see Johnny landing numerous takedowns with relative ease.  A lot like the Hendricks-Condit fight.  Yes, it is tough to 'cap Johnny's injury at this point, but it seems clear he's at least better than he was in the the first fight.

    Otherwise, I agree with your main card leans.  Pettis ITD only pays slightly better than <4.5 rounds, since ITD is a prop bet with extra juice.  The under is probably better value.


     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2014 - 3:11 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by McDoc:

     Pettis ITD only pays slightly better than <4.5 rounds, since ITD is a prop bet with extra juice.  The under is probably better value.


    Good call - thank you.

    I still like Faber/Rivera doesn't go distance or under just because I think there is a chance Faber TKOs him after smothering him (unanswered strike variety) and I like the insurance if that should happen. I think the most often scenario is Faber by sub, but I think the vig is worth it. Maybe I'll split the bet though...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by McDoc:

     Pettis ITD only pays slightly better than <4.5 rounds, since ITD is a prop bet with extra juice.  The under is probably better value.


    Good call - thank you.

    I still like Faber/Rivera doesn't go distance or under just because I think there is a chance Faber TKOs him after smothering him (unanswered strike variety) and I like the insurance if that should happen. I think the most often scenario is Faber by sub, but I think the vig is worth it. Maybe I'll split the bet though...
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 12:59 PM ET #7

    Getting the weekend started with a few plays from OneFC and Invicta. Good luck to all....

    James McSweeney +180 over Roger Gracie .5 to win .9
    Roger will get lit up on the feet and McSweeney is good enough to keep it there. McSweeney training with Drysdale will help him here. Roger's takedowns depend heavily on the clinch and McSweeney likes to use his kickboxing at range.

    Andria Wawro -180 over Peggy Morgan .9 to win .5
    Andria is better everywhere and will dominate.

    Waterson + Evinger + Lee parlay .5 to win .5


    FYI, I always go smaller on these plays.
    Reply
    Getting the weekend started with a few plays from OneFC and Invicta. Good luck to all....

    James McSweeney +180 over Roger Gracie .5 to win .9
    Roger will get lit up on the feet and McSweeney is good enough to keep it there. McSweeney training with Drysdale will help him here. Roger's takedowns depend heavily on the clinch and McSweeney likes to use his kickboxing at range.

    Andria Wawro -180 over Peggy Morgan .9 to win .5
    Andria is better everywhere and will dominate.

    Waterson + Evinger + Lee parlay .5 to win .5


    FYI, I always go smaller on these plays.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 4:13 PM ET #8

    The rest of the UFC bets for tomorrow, as I may be out of pocket most of the day (from favorite to least):

    Faber inside distance -140 2.8 to win 2
    Ashlee Evans-Smith -180 1.8 to win 1
    Duffee by TKO/KO -160 1.6 to win 1
    Hendricks inside distance +170 1 to win 1.7
    Josh Samman +140 1 to win 1.4
    Alex White +100 1 to win 1 (this one has been getting better and better)
    Browne + Ferguson parlay 1 to win .8
    Pettis/Melendez does not go distance +120 .5 to win .6

    Good luck guys - enjoy the fights.
    Reply
    The rest of the UFC bets for tomorrow, as I may be out of pocket most of the day (from favorite to least):

    Faber inside distance -140 2.8 to win 2
    Ashlee Evans-Smith -180 1.8 to win 1
    Duffee by TKO/KO -160 1.6 to win 1
    Hendricks inside distance +170 1 to win 1.7
    Josh Samman +140 1 to win 1.4
    Alex White +100 1 to win 1 (this one has been getting better and better)
    Browne + Ferguson parlay 1 to win .8
    Pettis/Melendez does not go distance +120 .5 to win .6

    Good luck guys - enjoy the fights.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2014 - 7:13 PM ET #9

    Good luck O!!!
    Reply
    Good luck O!!!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 9:15 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck O!!!


    Thanks man! Good luck to you too!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Good luck O!!!


    Thanks man! Good luck to you too!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 9:18 AM ET #11

    0-3 -1.9 to start the weekend.

    I hope this isn't a primer for what's to come this evening.
    Reply
    0-3 -1.9 to start the weekend.

    I hope this isn't a primer for what's to come this evening.
     
    whipton
    whipton
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 10:45 AM ET #12

    BOL O
    Reply
    BOL O
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 11:13 AM ET #13

    Best of luck tonight!
    Reply
    Best of luck tonight!
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 1:02 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    0-3 -1.9 to start the weekend.I hope this isn't a primer for what's to come this evening.

    It better not be, I'm with you on certain guys, lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    0-3 -1.9 to start the weekend.I hope this isn't a primer for what's to come this evening.

    It better not be, I'm with you on certain guys, lol.
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 8:53 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by whipton:

    BOL O


    Thanks whip - you too!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whipton:

    BOL O


    Thanks whip - you too!
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2014 - 8:54 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Best of luck tonight!


    You too, MR. Enjoy the fights!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Best of luck tonight!


    You too, MR. Enjoy the fights!
     
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2014 - 12:43 AM ET #17

    22-14 +13.1

    0-3 -1.9 on some Friday crap bets

    22-17 +11.2

    -1 White
    -1.8 Evans-Smith
    +1.4 Samman
    +2 Faber ITD
    +1 Duff by KO
    +.8 Ferg/Browne parlay
    +.6 Pettis/Gil inside distance
    -1 Johny ITD

    27-20 +13.2 posted

    I was unimpressed by the main event and don't mind the judges decision. The rest of the night had some great fights/performances.
    Reply
    22-14 +13.1

    0-3 -1.9 on some Friday crap bets

    22-17 +11.2

    -1 White
    -1.8 Evans-Smith
    +1.4 Samman
    +2 Faber ITD
    +1 Duff by KO
    +.8 Ferg/Browne parlay
    +.6 Pettis/Gil inside distance
    -1 Johny ITD

    27-20 +13.2 posted

    I was unimpressed by the main event and don't mind the judges decision. The rest of the night had some great fights/performances.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,462
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,668
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,142
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.