Posted:
#1
No need to waste anybodies time about the lack of quality on this PPV, thank goodness HOOTERS has it for free!!!!!! My picks are 1 STAR Dennis Bermudez(-180), thursday line, 100 gets me 56. Don't get me wrong Lamas is very good but I like the Menace and his wrestling background. PBR play Mark Hunt(+325), 20 gets me 65. Werdum should win this easy BUT Hunt has a chance, a punchers chance. PBR play Ellenberger(+160), 30 gets me 48. Now this should be a good place for Jake to bounce back against a house fighter, if he loses HELLO Bellator!!!!!! PBR play Garcia(-210), 21 gets me 10. Got a tip about this guy, now I'm not making it a play of the year or anything but I'll fire 20 his way.
So I'm going 1 star play and 3 PBR plays. I'm not gonna play any O/U leans, too many unknown guys and the Werdum fight is a toss up.
One more thing I'll put a dollar on Bonner and a dollar on Schilling for my first Bellator bets, lol. Good luck guys and I'll be around till 7:00 for any questions!!!!!!
So I'm going 1 star play and 3 PBR plays. I'm not gonna play any O/U leans, too many unknown guys and the Werdum fight is a toss up.
One more thing I'll put a dollar on Bonner and a dollar on Schilling for my first Bellator bets, lol. Good luck guys and I'll be around till 7:00 for any questions!!!!!!
