First off thank god I go to Hooters and watch for free because this might be the worst PPV ever!!! The title fight is worthy but the rest of the card is fight pass material!!! My early lean is Dillashaw as I like wrestlers over most guys anyways. Don't get me wrong I like Barao, he's one of the few Brazilians not over hyped.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
First off thank god I go to Hooters and watch for free because this might be the worst PPV ever!!! The title fight is worthy but the rest of the card is fight pass material!!! My early lean is Dillashaw as I like wrestlers over most guys anyways. Don't get me wrong I like Barao, he's one of the few Brazilians not over hyped.
You're right, this card is not PPV worthy. It might prove to be a fun, good card, but Frgusen vs Castillo for co-main? C'mon, man!
I have no pick on the main event at this point. I like the idea of Barao. He's been tops on most PFP lists for awhile, whereas Dilly hasn't been. But I hate vein on the wrong end of a wrestler dominating for a decision
You're right, this card is not PPV worthy. It might prove to be a fun, good card, but Frgusen vs Castillo for co-main? C'mon, man!
I have no pick on the main event at this point. I like the idea of Barao. He's been tops on most PFP lists for awhile, whereas Dilly hasn't been. But I hate vein on the wrong end of a wrestler dominating for a decision
Looking for diamonds in the rough in this card. Sometimes it's just not worth it. Correia vs Baszler looks like the best value (old school vs new school) to me. Good luck man.
Looking for diamonds in the rough in this card. Sometimes it's just not worth it. Correia vs Baszler looks like the best value (old school vs new school) to me. Good luck man.
Hey guys here is my dollar value plays!!! Wanna thank Corey, Sawman, MR219, Jim Gunn, the Irish car bomb for the info. For 12 dollars to win 1, I'm playing TJ, LMFAO. Kinda like the under too. OK either Castillo or Nijem will pull the upset I hope. Not betting on any women unless named Rousey!!! For Corey I'm playing Brunson, he better win Corey or else you owe me 4 quarters!!! Oh I like Medeiros too, might actually put 2 dollars on him. O/U leans are Soto, Nijem, Jackson, and Potts. Good luck guys!!!
Hey guys here is my dollar value plays!!! Wanna thank Corey, Sawman, MR219, Jim Gunn, the Irish car bomb for the info. For 12 dollars to win 1, I'm playing TJ, LMFAO. Kinda like the under too. OK either Castillo or Nijem will pull the upset I hope. Not betting on any women unless named Rousey!!! For Corey I'm playing Brunson, he better win Corey or else you owe me 4 quarters!!! Oh I like Medeiros too, might actually put 2 dollars on him. O/U leans are Soto, Nijem, Jackson, and Potts. Good luck guys!!!