I need a break. took a beating on the last 2 events. still furious over the Richard walsh decision and the kennedy debacle
I don't think any of us in are merry band of mma brothers are over the Walsh fight!!! Now Kennedy fight, I slipped the UFC guy and Romero's corner guy 20 each just in case!!! Podsox I'm the guy on the grassy knowl, LMAO.
Quote Originally Posted by podsox:
I need a break. took a beating on the last 2 events. still furious over the Richard walsh decision and the kennedy debacle
I don't think any of us in are merry band of mma brothers are over the Walsh fight!!! Now Kennedy fight, I slipped the UFC guy and Romero's corner guy 20 each just in case!!! Podsox I'm the guy on the grassy knowl, LMAO.
Yep, I had bets on Walsh and Walsh by decision so I lost a bundle there. Only my Walsh +3½ points wager cashed to take some of the sting out of it. I was on Romero and Romero by knockout at good odds though so I can't complain about that one even with the Stoolgate controversy.
Yep, I had bets on Walsh and Walsh by decision so I lost a bundle there. Only my Walsh +3½ points wager cashed to take some of the sting out of it. I was on Romero and Romero by knockout at good odds though so I can't complain about that one even with the Stoolgate controversy.