Anybody watch it??? Thought the Blackzillians kid looked pretty good. Thought the guy from ATT looked like a bad version of Robbie!!! Opinions are sometimes welcome, lol.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anybody watch it??? Thought the Blackzillians kid looked pretty good. Thought the guy from ATT looked like a bad version of Robbie!!! Opinions are sometimes welcome, lol.
I watched part of it and then fell asleep, so I gotta catch it on the dvr today. My one take-away so far is that the fighters get kinda screwed. No guarantee you get a fight, no guarantee you get a contract or the size, if you win you don't necessarily progress to the next round, if you're the best you don't get the "tuf winner" title, etc. And oh yeah, your rich gym owner gets a half mil if you win for him. Also, the first four fights combined are only worth one of the last four. The premise just seems a bit silly.
I watched part of it and then fell asleep, so I gotta catch it on the dvr today. My one take-away so far is that the fighters get kinda screwed. No guarantee you get a fight, no guarantee you get a contract or the size, if you win you don't necessarily progress to the next round, if you're the best you don't get the "tuf winner" title, etc. And oh yeah, your rich gym owner gets a half mil if you win for him. Also, the first four fights combined are only worth one of the last four. The premise just seems a bit silly.
I like the new team vs team format and the fact that the fighters don't know who they will be facing until the weigh-ins. The points system is a little odd, so we'll have to see how that plays out. In the first fight I thought it should have went to a third round with Graves winning the first round due to strikes and Usman winning the second round despite having his back taken for part of the round.
I like the new team vs team format and the fact that the fighters don't know who they will be facing until the weigh-ins. The points system is a little odd, so we'll have to see how that plays out. In the first fight I thought it should have went to a third round with Graves winning the first round due to strikes and Usman winning the second round despite having his back taken for part of the round.
Jesus Dana White is gotta be like we aren't doing this again!!! Let's break it down after 6 fights. ATT guys besides one looks awful!!! If I was Lambert I'd try and cut all of them and he's a prick who would try it. Blackzillians has some nice athletes with little power who either run or push the fight up against the fence. Kinda sounds like they are coached like Rasheed use to fight, lol. And this Robinson guy, WOW I bet he was balling after Rumble quit!!!!
Jesus Dana White is gotta be like we aren't doing this again!!! Let's break it down after 6 fights. ATT guys besides one looks awful!!! If I was Lambert I'd try and cut all of them and he's a prick who would try it. Blackzillians has some nice athletes with little power who either run or push the fight up against the fence. Kinda sounds like they are coached like Rasheed use to fight, lol. And this Robinson guy, WOW I bet he was balling after Rumble quit!!!!