I love Usman in this fight. Hassan is a one dimensional brawler. He's got good power but Usman wont be standing and trading with him for long stretches. I dont see Hassan being able to stop Usman's wrestling/grappling. He's huge for the weight and strong as an ox. Usman is only -165. I was expecting this line to be in the -220 range. Getting in on this now before it moves as I figure it will only go up.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I love Usman in this fight. Hassan is a one dimensional brawler. He's got good power but Usman wont be standing and trading with him for long stretches. I dont see Hassan being able to stop Usman's wrestling/grappling. He's huge for the weight and strong as an ox. Usman is only -165. I was expecting this line to be in the -220 range. Getting in on this now before it moves as I figure it will only go up.
now -210 love usman here hassan is one dimensional he loves to throw haymakers and doesnt have much of a gas tank. Going to parlay usman and over 2.5 rounds for a better payout.
now -210 love usman here hassan is one dimensional he loves to throw haymakers and doesnt have much of a gas tank. Going to parlay usman and over 2.5 rounds for a better payout.