yo i just noticed we pretty much signed up on the same day. Doesn't it feel so much longer than 6-7 years ??? I always try to think of my first MMA bet, but i can't figure it out . Maybe it was around 08'.
yo i just noticed we pretty much signed up on the same day. Doesn't it feel so much longer than 6-7 years ??? I always try to think of my first MMA bet, but i can't figure it out . Maybe it was around 08'.
yo i just noticed we pretty much signed up on the same day. Doesn't it feel so much longer than 6-7 years ??? I always try to think of my first MMA bet, but i can't figure it out . Maybe it was around 08'.
It has definitely been a long time! I was betting MMA before I joined the forum. I can't remember my first MMA bet either...
Quote Originally Posted by whipton:
yo i just noticed we pretty much signed up on the same day. Doesn't it feel so much longer than 6-7 years ??? I always try to think of my first MMA bet, but i can't figure it out . Maybe it was around 08'.
It has definitely been a long time! I was betting MMA before I joined the forum. I can't remember my first MMA bet either...
I am a little annoyed that the Rose Namajunas & Charles Oliviera lines have moved against me. Normally I am very good at predicting MMA line movement! Hopefully these plays will still cash!
I am a little annoyed that the Rose Namajunas & Charles Oliviera lines have moved against me. Normally I am very good at predicting MMA line movement! Hopefully these plays will still cash!
Well, it would've been a great night if Rose had shown up to fight. I feel like a bloody idiot for falling for her hype. I am really stunned that she made absolutely no improvements to her takedown defense. Based on that performance, I don't think she would beat any of the top 10 girls right now
Well, it would've been a great night if Rose had shown up to fight. I feel like a bloody idiot for falling for her hype. I am really stunned that she made absolutely no improvements to her takedown defense. Based on that performance, I don't think she would beat any of the top 10 girls right now