Posted:
#1
Why should I care? It doesn't affect my life one way or the other. I watch sports to be entertained and it's entertaining either way. In fact, one could argue that it's more entertaining. Don't mistake that as me condoning it or hoping guys cheat. I wish they didn't for numerous reasons. But, I also am not going to get all worked up about it if they do. That's above my pay grade. I simply want entertainment, and that comes either way. I'll let the people who are truly affected by doping worry about that problem.
But, that's just me. I understand why it upsets people and I'm not trying to convince anyone to see it differently. Just sharing my view on it.
I wonder - suppose they had two competing leagues: one where juicing was legal and another where everyone was clean. I wonder which would ultimately end up being more entertaining? More popular?
But, that's just me. I understand why it upsets people and I'm not trying to convince anyone to see it differently. Just sharing my view on it.
I wonder - suppose they had two competing leagues: one where juicing was legal and another where everyone was clean. I wonder which would ultimately end up being more entertaining? More popular?
