Man this whole fight buildup is like watching WWE RAW lol.. Watched an hour of buildup on Spike earlier.. very entertaining. Almost seems pre-determined Tito says he wants a title shot and I have to believe he gets it.. No way he comes back and to Bellator to lose his 2nd fight...Tito's name & personality is money for Bellator
Does Bonnar have a chance? Enjoy his heart and fights.. but who has he beaten? Tito's resume is clearly superior.
Anyone betting this , who ya got?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Man this whole fight buildup is like watching WWE RAW lol.. Watched an hour of buildup on Spike earlier.. very entertaining. Almost seems pre-determined Tito says he wants a title shot and I have to believe he gets it.. No way he comes back and to Bellator to lose his 2nd fight...Tito's name & personality is money for Bellator
Does Bonnar have a chance? Enjoy his heart and fights.. but who has he beaten? Tito's resume is clearly superior.
My gut says Tito wins this and -160 seems like good value. However, he is 2-7-1 in his last 10 with his wins against a welterweight in Schlemenko and against Bader, who fell into a guillotine.
Bonnar fought Mark Coleman, who's pretty similar to Tito in my eyes, at UFC 100. Coleman was able to take Stephan down and GnP him pretty easily, and Coleman was 84 years old at the time. Other than that fight, Bonnar didn't fight a lot of guys who were wrestle-first. Bones tossed him around, but comparing Tito to Jon is silly.
I won't have money on this fight because this is a circus and I don't know what their motivations are - probably money - but that's what my initial thoughts are.
My gut says Tito wins this and -160 seems like good value. However, he is 2-7-1 in his last 10 with his wins against a welterweight in Schlemenko and against Bader, who fell into a guillotine.
Bonnar fought Mark Coleman, who's pretty similar to Tito in my eyes, at UFC 100. Coleman was able to take Stephan down and GnP him pretty easily, and Coleman was 84 years old at the time. Other than that fight, Bonnar didn't fight a lot of guys who were wrestle-first. Bones tossed him around, but comparing Tito to Jon is silly.
I won't have money on this fight because this is a circus and I don't know what their motivations are - probably money - but that's what my initial thoughts are.
Bonner, small bet. Can't stand Tito, never could. He's pissed because somebody told the truth about him. Tito says he's gonna beat him up, I doubt that more like take him down and lay on him!!!
Bonner, small bet. Can't stand Tito, never could. He's pissed because somebody told the truth about him. Tito says he's gonna beat him up, I doubt that more like take him down and lay on him!!!
I also can't stand Tito but can't see him losing. I agree this is a bit of a circus and even if predetermined or the motivation is money that all favours Tito. I'm surprised he's not a bigger favourite
I also can't stand Tito but can't see him losing. I agree this is a bit of a circus and even if predetermined or the motivation is money that all favours Tito. I'm surprised he's not a bigger favourite
Ortiz has 2 wins in past 9 years, 1 being a 3-1 dog pulling off an extremely lucky submission on Bader. Ortiz is completely washed up and has not evolved with the sport. Im not saying Bonnar is anything special at all, but imo is alot more well rounded than Ortiz at this point in their careers. I personally think Bonnar should be at least a -150 favorite and the only way seeing Ortiz winning is if this whole fight is as fake as the acting they are trying to pull off to hype the fight. The only thing scaring me from betting this fight is how it looks like a WWE main event or else i take the american psycho all day
Ortiz has 2 wins in past 9 years, 1 being a 3-1 dog pulling off an extremely lucky submission on Bader. Ortiz is completely washed up and has not evolved with the sport. Im not saying Bonnar is anything special at all, but imo is alot more well rounded than Ortiz at this point in their careers. I personally think Bonnar should be at least a -150 favorite and the only way seeing Ortiz winning is if this whole fight is as fake as the acting they are trying to pull off to hype the fight. The only thing scaring me from betting this fight is how it looks like a WWE main event or else i take the american psycho all day