Posted:
#1
5-4 +3.5
Plays between 0-2 but you'll notice unless it's Bellator or UFC, it's rarely more than 1.
Stinson -175 over Figueroa .7 to win .4
I've known Stinson for a long time. The guy is a workhorse and has really developed his overall game. He uses his length well and is just too crafty and experienced for Figueroa here.
Thompson +150 over Hasegawa .6 to win .9
I think Matt really improved after his lay-off. He's got a lot more experience and I like to fade Asian fighters their first time on US soil. We've seen touted Asian stars time and time again underperform. I also like Thompson's size advantage and believe he's the better striker.
Not Des Green by decision -190 .95 to win .5
Miguel is a very live dog here, but he's also one of those proud guys that won't just be wrestle-humped all night. He will do whatever it takes not to just get laid on.
That's it - good luck.
Plays between 0-2 but you'll notice unless it's Bellator or UFC, it's rarely more than 1.
Stinson -175 over Figueroa .7 to win .4
I've known Stinson for a long time. The guy is a workhorse and has really developed his overall game. He uses his length well and is just too crafty and experienced for Figueroa here.
Thompson +150 over Hasegawa .6 to win .9
I think Matt really improved after his lay-off. He's got a lot more experience and I like to fade Asian fighters their first time on US soil. We've seen touted Asian stars time and time again underperform. I also like Thompson's size advantage and believe he's the better striker.
Not Des Green by decision -190 .95 to win .5
Miguel is a very live dog here, but he's also one of those proud guys that won't just be wrestle-humped all night. He will do whatever it takes not to just get laid on.
That's it - good luck.
