ross pearson VS sam sicilia johnny hendricks VS matt brown frankie edgar VS urijah faber chris weidman VS victor belfort anthony pettis VS ralphael dos anjos jon jones VS anthony johnson
79 pays 301.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
ross pearson VS sam sicilia johnny hendricks VS matt brown frankie edgar VS urijah faber chris weidman VS victor belfort anthony pettis VS ralphael dos anjos jon jones VS anthony johnson
I like Pearson vs Stout, in any event, but 6 teasers are tough to hit in MMA. There's always a lucky punch, and illegal knee, and bad split decision,....Throw some $ down for funnsies, but Don't make it your main play. If you split those into 2 3 teamers, I like that better.
Just my two cents, good luck with whatever you play
I like Pearson vs Stout, in any event, but 6 teasers are tough to hit in MMA. There's always a lucky punch, and illegal knee, and bad split decision,....Throw some $ down for funnsies, but Don't make it your main play. If you split those into 2 3 teamers, I like that better.
Just my two cents, good luck with whatever you play
I like Pearson vs Stout, in any event, but 6 teasers are tough to hit in MMA. There's always a lucky punch, and illegal knee, and bad split decision,....Throw some $ down for funnsies, but Don't make it your main play. If you split those into 2 3 teamers, I like that better.Just my two cents, good luck with whatever you play
Yeah I agree with this one. I imagine at least 1 and probably 2 of these don't hit so better to split it up.
Just on first glance, Pearson hasn't looked great lately, RDA has looked fantastic, it only takes one shot for Rumble, and Faber has always been underrated in the sub.
I think Weidman and Hendricks are your safest bets, but Vitor is a huge question mark and Brown is never an easy out.
Nothing is "too easy".
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I like Pearson vs Stout, in any event, but 6 teasers are tough to hit in MMA. There's always a lucky punch, and illegal knee, and bad split decision,....Throw some $ down for funnsies, but Don't make it your main play. If you split those into 2 3 teamers, I like that better.Just my two cents, good luck with whatever you play
Yeah I agree with this one. I imagine at least 1 and probably 2 of these don't hit so better to split it up.
Just on first glance, Pearson hasn't looked great lately, RDA has looked fantastic, it only takes one shot for Rumble, and Faber has always been underrated in the sub.
I think Weidman and Hendricks are your safest bets, but Vitor is a huge question mark and Brown is never an easy out.
You realize you have to get all 6 fights right just to get less than 4-1 on your money? Do you know how hard it is to go 6-6 in mma when we have seen huge underdogs win time after time. Save your money
You realize you have to get all 6 fights right just to get less than 4-1 on your money? Do you know how hard it is to go 6-6 in mma when we have seen huge underdogs win time after time. Save your money