Anybody have any thoughts either way on this one? I have already hammered Gunnar Nelson pretty good at +145. I just think his fight IQ is much higher and he will probably be able to submit Thatch as long as he can get him to the mat. I actually will probably bet that prop too when it comes out. The only thing I really worry about here is the size difference. Gunnar didn't have much success getting down Story and he would probably lose a striking match to Thatch as he lost one to Rick Story (ugh). Thatch has never beaten anyone worth a crap but I guess Gunnar hasn't really either.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Anybody have any thoughts either way on this one? I have already hammered Gunnar Nelson pretty good at +145. I just think his fight IQ is much higher and he will probably be able to submit Thatch as long as he can get him to the mat. I actually will probably bet that prop too when it comes out. The only thing I really worry about here is the size difference. Gunnar didn't have much success getting down Story and he would probably lose a striking match to Thatch as he lost one to Rick Story (ugh). Thatch has never beaten anyone worth a crap but I guess Gunnar hasn't really either.