Phew....that was a close fight..don't you feel like it was fix? Thatch kinda got it during the first two round but keep giving Anderson time to rest...Im glad I'm on the winning side.
Phew....that was a close fight..don't you feel like it was fix? Thatch kinda got it during the first two round but keep giving Anderson time to rest...Im glad I'm on the winning side.
Felt round one went either way....Thatch def won round two. Henderson won round 3....Momentum took over..the first minute of round 4 really showed the way to this fight. Henderson found an angle in round 3 and took him down...when he put him down in round 4 I knew it was over....Thatch was gassed and done.....But I agree Phew round 2 was a bit troubling....and in no way did I think Bendo would cruise through this fight. But there is no way I could ever take Thatch in this matchup...and it was a gift at plus money.....almost asinine.
Felt round one went either way....Thatch def won round two. Henderson won round 3....Momentum took over..the first minute of round 4 really showed the way to this fight. Henderson found an angle in round 3 and took him down...when he put him down in round 4 I knew it was over....Thatch was gassed and done.....But I agree Phew round 2 was a bit troubling....and in no way did I think Bendo would cruise through this fight. But there is no way I could ever take Thatch in this matchup...and it was a gift at plus money.....almost asinine.