I'm a big parlay chaser. I've noticed lately that at least as good as my own predictions, are leans toward something obvious. Brazilians in Brazil, a camp over represented on a card, and we've all missed out on events with a run of dogs winning. This last event I think had 5 Brazilians vs other nationalities winning in a row until Lorenz stopped that.
I'm a big parlay chaser. I've noticed lately that at least as good as my own predictions, are leans toward something obvious. Brazilians in Brazil, a camp over represented on a card, and we've all missed out on events with a run of dogs winning. This last event I think had 5 Brazilians vs other nationalities winning in a row until Lorenz stopped that.
I'm not usually a big fan of parlays but from time to time ill do some mostly for fun if I see value in it. I usually stick to single bets on sports.
I'm doing single bets on almost all of those fights, I've already bet duffee, Rory, leites in single bets. I'll be betting mendes later on, his odds seem to be rising as more and more people are betting on Conor.
I'm not usually a big fan of parlays but from time to time ill do some mostly for fun if I see value in it. I usually stick to single bets on sports.
I'm doing single bets on almost all of those fights, I've already bet duffee, Rory, leites in single bets. I'll be betting mendes later on, his odds seem to be rising as more and more people are betting on Conor.
I think John Howard has the best value...Pendred really didn't make any money last fight and this fight is like a satellite for him to make a big payday in Ireland on his next card...that's if he wins...and winning the knockout bonus on this card is still possible.
I think it's easy money to bet Howard who is a vet that can control the fight. Plus, I don't like when a fighter is thinking two fights ahead...Pendred is not the star McGregor is and I bet he's going overthink it in the cage and get caught in a submission.
Burmundez and Rory can't lose
Burmundez, Rory, Howard, Means and Garcia is a SMASH!
100 to win 1315
I think John Howard has the best value...Pendred really didn't make any money last fight and this fight is like a satellite for him to make a big payday in Ireland on his next card...that's if he wins...and winning the knockout bonus on this card is still possible.
I think it's easy money to bet Howard who is a vet that can control the fight. Plus, I don't like when a fighter is thinking two fights ahead...Pendred is not the star McGregor is and I bet he's going overthink it in the cage and get caught in a submission.
Burmundez and Rory can't lose
Burmundez, Rory, Howard, Means and Garcia is a SMASH!
I think John Howard has the best value...Pendred really didn't make any money last fight and this fight is like a satellite for him to make a big payday in Ireland on his next card...that's if he wins...and winning the knockout bonus on this card is still possible.
I think it's easy money to bet Howard who is a vet that can control the fight. Plus, I don't like when a fighter is thinking two fights ahead...Pendred is not the star McGregor is and I bet he's going overthink it in the cage and get caught in a submission.
Burmundez and Rory can't lose
Burmundez, Rory, Howard, Means and Garcia is a SMASH!
100 to win 1315
how can you say something can't lose when you don't even know the guy's f*ckin name??? you mean dennis BERMUDEZ? clown
Quote Originally Posted by betmypaycheck:
I think John Howard has the best value...Pendred really didn't make any money last fight and this fight is like a satellite for him to make a big payday in Ireland on his next card...that's if he wins...and winning the knockout bonus on this card is still possible.
I think it's easy money to bet Howard who is a vet that can control the fight. Plus, I don't like when a fighter is thinking two fights ahead...Pendred is not the star McGregor is and I bet he's going overthink it in the cage and get caught in a submission.
Burmundez and Rory can't lose
Burmundez, Rory, Howard, Means and Garcia is a SMASH!
100 to win 1315
how can you say something can't lose when you don't even know the guy's f*ckin name??? you mean dennis BERMUDEZ? clown
I don't think auto correct is gonna change much of anything to Burmundez. Bermudez is much more common. And actually there as I was typing, it didn't try to correct either one. Maybe I'm a dick but I think the same thing when I see fighters or even teams misspelled. I just didn't type anything about it. MoneyShot didn't even spell it right though. It's a little absurd.
I don't think auto correct is gonna change much of anything to Burmundez. Bermudez is much more common. And actually there as I was typing, it didn't try to correct either one. Maybe I'm a dick but I think the same thing when I see fighters or even teams misspelled. I just didn't type anything about it. MoneyShot didn't even spell it right though. It's a little absurd.