There is no way I would ever pay for this event. I don't think it's even worth it looking at website feeds to get it for free. It would take longer than the fight itself...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
There is no way I would ever pay for this event. I don't think it's even worth it looking at website feeds to get it for free. It would take longer than the fight itself...
my local sports bar had it with no cover. lots of chicks in the place, great food, and atmosphere
I sat at the bar and ate food. Lots of great fights.
I met a sexy milf that was a bit tipsy, and since I did not drink I offered to drive her home. She has some amazing skills and I had my way with her all night.
I paid about 25 bucks for the food, and got laid for free and got to watch the fight.
enjoy
my local sports bar had it with no cover. lots of chicks in the place, great food, and atmosphere
I sat at the bar and ate food. Lots of great fights.
I met a sexy milf that was a bit tipsy, and since I did not drink I offered to drive her home. She has some amazing skills and I had my way with her all night.
I paid about 25 bucks for the food, and got laid for free and got to watch the fight.