Ive got a large amount on the over 2.5 rounds.. I can't see anything but a decision coming from these two guys.. Think cerrone could tire late but i dont see him being finished.
Ive got a large amount on the over 2.5 rounds.. I can't see anything but a decision coming from these two guys.. Think cerrone could tire late but i dont see him being finished.
Ive got a large amount on the over 2.5 rounds.. I can't see anything but a decision coming from these two guys.. Think cerrone could tire late but i dont see him being finished.
That's basically what I was thinking as well. Bendo got rocked early against RDA but the way these two have matched up in the past, it has all the makings to go the distance. Of course anything can happen in a fight but I might just let it ride
Quote Originally Posted by Cwalk1923:
Ive got a large amount on the over 2.5 rounds.. I can't see anything but a decision coming from these two guys.. Think cerrone could tire late but i dont see him being finished.
That's basically what I was thinking as well. Bendo got rocked early against RDA but the way these two have matched up in the past, it has all the makings to go the distance. Of course anything can happen in a fight but I might just let it ride