Parke didn't deserve to win. I wish more judges scored fights like that where a guy who is dominated on the feet doesn't win just because he laid on the other guy or pressed him against the cage for periods. Parke didn't work enough when in top position or against the cage to get a decision against a guy who whooped him standing.
Parke didn't deserve to win. I wish more judges scored fights like that where a guy who is dominated on the feet doesn't win just because he laid on the other guy or pressed him against the cage for periods. Parke didn't work enough when in top position or against the cage to get a decision against a guy who whooped him standing.
Parke was -500 in live betting heading to the score cards....i felt the 1st round was close but thought it was pretty clear Parke took it....Round 2 was easily Trinaldo and Round 3 was easily Parke....i found it odd the judges gave a close decision to Dalby over Zaleski, but then gave the decision to Trinaldo over Parke....I had Zaleski and Parke naturally, so that wasn't fun....I feel strongly that Trinaldo would have lost the decision in any location other than Brazil...I absolutely hate having to account for biased judging when I want to make a bet on a foreign fighter in Brazil....so stupid
Parke was -500 in live betting heading to the score cards....i felt the 1st round was close but thought it was pretty clear Parke took it....Round 2 was easily Trinaldo and Round 3 was easily Parke....i found it odd the judges gave a close decision to Dalby over Zaleski, but then gave the decision to Trinaldo over Parke....I had Zaleski and Parke naturally, so that wasn't fun....I feel strongly that Trinaldo would have lost the decision in any location other than Brazil...I absolutely hate having to account for biased judging when I want to make a bet on a foreign fighter in Brazil....so stupid
Round 1 was very close. Trinaldo was landing the better strikes, Parke hit a takedown and had some control but did nothing really. i could see that being scored 10-9 either way or 10-10, so i have no problems with the decision.
Round 1 was very close. Trinaldo was landing the better strikes, Parke hit a takedown and had some control but did nothing really. i could see that being scored 10-9 either way or 10-10, so i have no problems with the decision.