Ryan Jimmo
yeah I bet on Jimmo and Noons - was pissed about both. After watching a few of his fights, I have come to the conclusion that he may just be a pu$$y. He quit for no good reason against Manuwa other than he was getting his a$$ kicked. Then he goes around doing that stupid robot dance looking like an idiot. Then he thinks he's Jon Jones or something and can criticize the companies uniform deal when his fights are boring as hell. I would have no problem at all if Dana just decided to cut this fool, although I would love the chance to bet AGAINST him next time. As far as throwing the fight, probably not. He was just doing nothing and looking at the clock the whole fight, but not sure something fishy was going on. He did get jacked in the nuts pretty hard.
KJ on the other hand I have always been a fan of - even if he lacks all technique other than banging. My first mistake was not realizing that Brazilian opponent was twice his size. Can't call a rigged fight a mistake, but that was one of the most suspicious fights I've ever seen. Seems like he just flat gave up his neck. Has anyone ever seen KJ finished before? Of course I bet the "not Oliviera inside distance" and took a beating on that too.
yeah I bet on Jimmo and Noons - was pissed about both. After watching a few of his fights, I have come to the conclusion that he may just be a pu$$y. He quit for no good reason against Manuwa other than he was getting his a$$ kicked. Then he goes around doing that stupid robot dance looking like an idiot. Then he thinks he's Jon Jones or something and can criticize the companies uniform deal when his fights are boring as hell. I would have no problem at all if Dana just decided to cut this fool, although I would love the chance to bet AGAINST him next time. As far as throwing the fight, probably not. He was just doing nothing and looking at the clock the whole fight, but not sure something fishy was going on. He did get jacked in the nuts pretty hard.
KJ on the other hand I have always been a fan of - even if he lacks all technique other than banging. My first mistake was not realizing that Brazilian opponent was twice his size. Can't call a rigged fight a mistake, but that was one of the most suspicious fights I've ever seen. Seems like he just flat gave up his neck. Has anyone ever seen KJ finished before? Of course I bet the "not Oliviera inside distance" and took a beating on that too.
yeah I bet on Jimmo and Noons - was pissed about both. After watching a few of his fights, I have come to the conclusion that he may just be a pu$$y. He quit for no good reason against Manuwa other than he was getting his a$$ kicked. Then he goes around doing that stupid robot dance looking like an idiot. Then he thinks he's Jon Jones or something and can criticize the companies uniform deal when his fights are boring as hell. I would have no problem at all if Dana just decided to cut this fool, although I would love the chance to bet AGAINST him next time. As far as throwing the fight, probably not. He was just doing nothing and looking at the clock the whole fight, but not sure something fishy was going on. He did get jacked in the nuts pretty hard.
KJ on the other hand I have always been a fan of - even if he lacks all technique other than banging. My first mistake was not realizing that Brazilian opponent was twice his size. Can't call a rigged fight a mistake, but that was one of the most suspicious fights I've ever seen. Seems like he just flat gave up his neck. Has anyone ever seen KJ finished before? Of course I bet the "not Oliviera inside distance" and took a beating on that too.
yeah I bet on Jimmo and Noons - was pissed about both. After watching a few of his fights, I have come to the conclusion that he may just be a pu$$y. He quit for no good reason against Manuwa other than he was getting his a$$ kicked. Then he goes around doing that stupid robot dance looking like an idiot. Then he thinks he's Jon Jones or something and can criticize the companies uniform deal when his fights are boring as hell. I would have no problem at all if Dana just decided to cut this fool, although I would love the chance to bet AGAINST him next time. As far as throwing the fight, probably not. He was just doing nothing and looking at the clock the whole fight, but not sure something fishy was going on. He did get jacked in the nuts pretty hard.
KJ on the other hand I have always been a fan of - even if he lacks all technique other than banging. My first mistake was not realizing that Brazilian opponent was twice his size. Can't call a rigged fight a mistake, but that was one of the most suspicious fights I've ever seen. Seems like he just flat gave up his neck. Has anyone ever seen KJ finished before? Of course I bet the "not Oliviera inside distance" and took a beating on that too.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,446
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,620
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 116
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,117
- Trump lies so much. 22,898
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
