• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    [NEWBIE] Live betting on MMA is too easy. Am I missing something?

    ELEV8
    Coreyccr
    ParlayJoe17
    Vicente_
    OnTheO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1581
    Posts: 22
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2015 - 7:13 PM ET #1

    First, I'm a total newbie to sports betting.  A couple weeks ago I placed my first bets on some fights, and did horrible.  Then I discovered live betting.  I liked the idea of live betting, because you never really know how a fight is gonna go until it starts.

    Since I started live betting, I've profited on 6 out of 8 fights.  Not only that, but because I was able to bet on both sides as the fights progressed, I cut my losses to a fraction of what they'd have been otherwise.

    Being able to make adjustments as the fight progresses, is HUGE in MMA.  Without that option, I wouldn't have made dick, but because of it, I'm earning 60% on my money.

    My question is, can this continue?  It can't be this easy to make money.  Surely the bookmakers will cut me off if I start pulling in some serious money, right?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    First, I'm a total newbie to sports betting.  A couple weeks ago I placed my first bets on some fights, and did horrible.  Then I discovered live betting.  I liked the idea of live betting, because you never really know how a fight is gonna go until it starts.

    Since I started live betting, I've profited on 6 out of 8 fights.  Not only that, but because I was able to bet on both sides as the fights progressed, I cut my losses to a fraction of what they'd have been otherwise.

    Being able to make adjustments as the fight progresses, is HUGE in MMA.  Without that option, I wouldn't have made dick, but because of it, I'm earning 60% on my money.

    My question is, can this continue?  It can't be this easy to make money.  Surely the bookmakers will cut me off if I start pulling in some serious money, right?
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #2

    Correction: "I wouldn't have made anything, but because of it..."
    Reply
    Correction: "I wouldn't have made anything, but because of it..."
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2015 - 7:33 PM ET #3

    ***ATT MODS***

    Please delete this post.  I reposted this in the General Section, as I figured it was a better fit for it.  Thanks!
    Reply
    ***ATT MODS***

    Please delete this post.  I reposted this in the General Section, as I figured it was a better fit for it.  Thanks!
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2015 - 12:01 AM ET #4

    i think u'll just have to find out for yourself........ flash ko's and subs happen GL with your mma betting future.......
    Reply
    i think u'll just have to find out for yourself........ flash ko's and subs happen GL with your mma betting future.......
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2015 - 1:07 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    i think u'll just have to find out for yourself........ flash ko's and subs happen GL with your mma betting future.......

    Yea, that's how I got 1 of my L's.  Originally bet on Shawn Jordan, but then when the fight started, he looked slow and was leaving himself open, so I switched to Cannonier.  A few seconds later Jordan KO's him, LOL.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    i think u'll just have to find out for yourself........ flash ko's and subs happen GL with your mma betting future.......

    Yea, that's how I got 1 of my L's.  Originally bet on Shawn Jordan, but then when the fight started, he looked slow and was leaving himself open, so I switched to Cannonier.  A few seconds later Jordan KO's him, LOL.
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2015 - 10:21 AM ET #6

    Which sites do u bet on?  I bet on the fights but have never tried live betting.  How bad is the juice?  I have 5dimes and Bovada and Betonline?  They may have it, but like I said, never tried it.
    Reply
    Which sites do u bet on?  I bet on the fights but have never tried live betting.  How bad is the juice?  I have 5dimes and Bovada and Betonline?  They may have it, but like I said, never tried it.
     
    Vicente_
    Vicente_
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 1227
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2015 - 8:37 PM ET #7

    What site do you use for live betting mma?
    Reply
    What site do you use for live betting mma?
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2015 - 9:23 PM ET #8

    5dimes has it. I've never messed with it. I used to spend hours obsessing over matchbook for college hoops back in the day, but it's a grind. Mix in a few beers and you can lose your as s in the matter of a few hours lol
    Reply
    5dimes has it. I've never messed with it. I used to spend hours obsessing over matchbook for college hoops back in the day, but it's a grind. Mix in a few beers and you can lose your as s in the matter of a few hours lol
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2015 - 9:44 PM ET #9

    5Dimes & Bookmaker
    Reply
    5Dimes & Bookmaker
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2015 - 10:19 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicente_:

    What site do you use for live betting mma?

    Bookmaker
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicente_:

    What site do you use for live betting mma?

    Bookmaker
     
    Vicente_
    Vicente_
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 1227
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2015 - 3:05 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    5dimes has it. I've never messed with it. I used to spend hours obsessing over matchbook for college hoops back in the day, but it's a grind. Mix in a few beers and you can lose your as s in the matter of a few hours lol


    live betting definitely can be dangerous if you're not disciplined and especially so if you've been drinking that's for sure
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    5dimes has it. I've never messed with it. I used to spend hours obsessing over matchbook for college hoops back in the day, but it's a grind. Mix in a few beers and you can lose your as s in the matter of a few hours lol


    live betting definitely can be dangerous if you're not disciplined and especially so if you've been drinking that's for sure
     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2015 - 3:09 AM ET #12

    In-play betting is a blessing and a curse.  You can do well for weeks and then get CRUSHED in 1 night, especially in a combat sport.  Bad decisions, namely, can ruin you.  Do you know what the in-play odds were on Tim Bradley after Round 11 when he got robbed against Diego Chaves?  He was -2500.  Hendricks was -680 against Lawler heading into Rd 5.  Lost the decision.  Be careful, trust me.

    Things are never as good as they appear for a bettor, and never as bad.  Never, ever, EVER get overconfident.
    Reply
    In-play betting is a blessing and a curse.  You can do well for weeks and then get CRUSHED in 1 night, especially in a combat sport.  Bad decisions, namely, can ruin you.  Do you know what the in-play odds were on Tim Bradley after Round 11 when he got robbed against Diego Chaves?  He was -2500.  Hendricks was -680 against Lawler heading into Rd 5.  Lost the decision.  Be careful, trust me.

    Things are never as good as they appear for a bettor, and never as bad.  Never, ever, EVER get overconfident.
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2015 - 7:44 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    In-play betting is a blessing and a curse.  You can do well for weeks and then get CRUSHED in 1 night, especially in a combat sport.  Bad decisions, namely, can ruin you.  Do you know what the in-play odds were on Tim Bradley after Round 11 when he got robbed against Diego Chaves?  He was -2500.  Hendricks was -680 against Lawler heading into Rd 5.  Lost the decision.  Be careful, trust me.

    Things are never as good as they appear for a bettor, and never as bad.  Never, ever, EVER get overconfident.

    Thanks for the advice!  Here's a question: Say I continue my streak, and start betting/winning some real money.  Will the bookmakers start to make it more difficult for me to post live bets?  Or eventually set limits/restrictions that I didn't have to worry about before?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    In-play betting is a blessing and a curse.  You can do well for weeks and then get CRUSHED in 1 night, especially in a combat sport.  Bad decisions, namely, can ruin you.  Do you know what the in-play odds were on Tim Bradley after Round 11 when he got robbed against Diego Chaves?  He was -2500.  Hendricks was -680 against Lawler heading into Rd 5.  Lost the decision.  Be careful, trust me.

    Things are never as good as they appear for a bettor, and never as bad.  Never, ever, EVER get overconfident.

    Thanks for the advice!  Here's a question: Say I continue my streak, and start betting/winning some real money.  Will the bookmakers start to make it more difficult for me to post live bets?  Or eventually set limits/restrictions that I didn't have to worry about before?
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2015 - 8:44 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    5dimes has it. I've never messed with it. I used to spend hours obsessing over matchbook for college hoops back in the day, but it's a grind. Mix in a few beers and you can lose your as s in the matter of a few hours lol

    I feel like live-betting is most suited for MMA because you're only focused on 2 guys.  Unless it's a pick'em, you can usually tell who's the better fighter in the first 30 seconds of live action.  Of course there's always flash ko's and subs, but that element is there no matter what.  At the very least, you can minimize risk/loss.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:

    5dimes has it. I've never messed with it. I used to spend hours obsessing over matchbook for college hoops back in the day, but it's a grind. Mix in a few beers and you can lose your as s in the matter of a few hours lol

    I feel like live-betting is most suited for MMA because you're only focused on 2 guys.  Unless it's a pick'em, you can usually tell who's the better fighter in the first 30 seconds of live action.  Of course there's always flash ko's and subs, but that element is there no matter what.  At the very least, you can minimize risk/loss.
     
    DR225
    DR225
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 867
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2015 - 10:51 PM ET #15

    live betting is just like regular betting because if you wait those 30 seconds for it to be clear who is better, you're going to be paying crazy juice. You have to pick the fighter when it's still 50/50. 

    And like rzagza said, flash kos and subs will kill you. Also watch out for undisciplined fighters/stupid fighters, losing points due to nut shots or back of the head stuff or whatever can instantly change the fight. 

    And you can trust bookmaker to not limit you but sometimes it can get frustrationing. There's been times when I wanted to bet a -300 line and while it's accepting the bet, the line changes to -350, so I bet that and again the line changes, this happens one more time and suddenly instead of betting 300 to win 100 I'm betting 500 to win 100 out of frustration. The solution to this is checking that box that accepts a bet no matter what juice changes but you basically gotta pray something bad doesn't happen in those seconds it takes for the bet to be accepted. 

    good luck man 
    Reply
    live betting is just like regular betting because if you wait those 30 seconds for it to be clear who is better, you're going to be paying crazy juice. You have to pick the fighter when it's still 50/50. 

    And like rzagza said, flash kos and subs will kill you. Also watch out for undisciplined fighters/stupid fighters, losing points due to nut shots or back of the head stuff or whatever can instantly change the fight. 

    And you can trust bookmaker to not limit you but sometimes it can get frustrationing. There's been times when I wanted to bet a -300 line and while it's accepting the bet, the line changes to -350, so I bet that and again the line changes, this happens one more time and suddenly instead of betting 300 to win 100 I'm betting 500 to win 100 out of frustration. The solution to this is checking that box that accepts a bet no matter what juice changes but you basically gotta pray something bad doesn't happen in those seconds it takes for the bet to be accepted. 

    good luck man 
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 2:19 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DR225:

    live betting is just like regular betting because if you wait those 30 seconds for it to be clear who is better, you're going to be paying crazy juice. You have to pick the fighter when it's still 50/50. 

    And like rzagza said, flash kos and subs will kill you. Also watch out for undisciplined fighters/stupid fighters, losing points due to nut shots or back of the head stuff or whatever can instantly change the fight. 

    And you can trust bookmaker to not limit you but sometimes it can get frustrationing. There's been times when I wanted to bet a -300 line and while it's accepting the bet, the line changes to -350, so I bet that and again the line changes, this happens one more time and suddenly instead of betting 300 to win 100 I'm betting 500 to win 100 out of frustration. The solution to this is checking that box that accepts a bet no matter what juice changes but you basically gotta pray something bad doesn't happen in those seconds it takes for the bet to be accepted. 

    good luck man 


    Thanks for the insight!  Got another round of live bets today.  I'll post an update of my results.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DR225:

    live betting is just like regular betting because if you wait those 30 seconds for it to be clear who is better, you're going to be paying crazy juice. You have to pick the fighter when it's still 50/50. 

    And like rzagza said, flash kos and subs will kill you. Also watch out for undisciplined fighters/stupid fighters, losing points due to nut shots or back of the head stuff or whatever can instantly change the fight. 

    And you can trust bookmaker to not limit you but sometimes it can get frustrationing. There's been times when I wanted to bet a -300 line and while it's accepting the bet, the line changes to -350, so I bet that and again the line changes, this happens one more time and suddenly instead of betting 300 to win 100 I'm betting 500 to win 100 out of frustration. The solution to this is checking that box that accepts a bet no matter what juice changes but you basically gotta pray something bad doesn't happen in those seconds it takes for the bet to be accepted. 

    good luck man 


    Thanks for the insight!  Got another round of live bets today.  I'll post an update of my results.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 3:02 PM ET #17

    good luck tonite elev8!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    good luck tonite elev8!!!!!!!!!!
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 4:25 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    good luck tonite elev8!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks, bro!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    good luck tonite elev8!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks, bro!
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 6:17 PM ET #19

    Well this sucks.  Because the UFC event happened to be on a Sunday, Bookmaker isn't doing any live bets for the fights 'til the main card, when the Football games are over.  Bunch of bullshit :/
    Reply
    Well this sucks.  Because the UFC event happened to be on a Sunday, Bookmaker isn't doing any live bets for the fights 'til the main card, when the Football games are over.  Bunch of bullshit :/
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 10:44 PM ET #20

    WOW...Now Bookmaker decided they aren't even allowing ANY live bets for UFC FN, based on "management's decision".  If I would've known that, I'd have structured my bets completely differently.  What a waste...
    Reply
    WOW...Now Bookmaker decided they aren't even allowing ANY live bets for UFC FN, based on "management's decision".  If I would've known that, I'd have structured my bets completely differently.  What a waste...
     
    GrindItOut44
    GrindItOut44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 568
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 11:17 PM ET #21

    That's why you need more than one book if you are serious, time to open a 5D account.
    Reply
    That's why you need more than one book if you are serious, time to open a 5D account.
     
     
    ELEV8
    ELEV8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 11:50 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:

    That's why you need more than one book if you are serious, time to open a 5D account.


    I called 5Dimes during the prelims, and they said they weren't offering it :(
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GrindItOut44:

    That's why you need more than one book if you are serious, time to open a 5D account.


    I called 5Dimes during the prelims, and they said they weren't offering it :(
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,460
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,666
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,141
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.