Posted:
#1
Keeping it simple with only 3 guys I am confident will win. Not a sure thing but I really like my chances
Miocic losing would be a shocker in my opinion. I haven't really seen Webb much but checked out some YouTube videos and saw a few poster here were high on him. Vick has a great generous line and I think he is one of the more underrated guys.
(1) Stipe Miocic ML (-260)
(2) James Vick ML (+150)
(3) Jonavin Webb ML (-120)
Parlay(s) # of Parlays Risk Per Parlay Total Risk Total Win
3-teamer 1 $25.00 $25.00 $133.65
Miocic losing would be a shocker in my opinion. I haven't really seen Webb much but checked out some YouTube videos and saw a few poster here were high on him. Vick has a great generous line and I think he is one of the more underrated guys.
(1) Stipe Miocic ML (-260)
(2) James Vick ML (+150)
(3) Jonavin Webb ML (-120)
Parlay(s) # of Parlays Risk Per Parlay Total Risk Total Win
3-teamer 1 $25.00 $25.00 $133.65
