I'm up 700 off Werdum closing out a parlay! Cheers! Lol stupid Cain backers thinking he's the same guy. Beating the same 2 guys for 5 fights isn't even impressive. Add the injuries and layoff LOL
I'm up 700 off Werdum closing out a parlay! Cheers! Lol stupid Cain backers thinking he's the same guy. Beating the same 2 guys for 5 fights isn't even impressive. Add the injuries and layoff LOL
only a fool would eat massive chalk on a guy who wouldn't train at altitude and hasn't fought in 2 years. Also a prove fact no heavyweight holds the belt very long, Adios Cain
only a fool would eat massive chalk on a guy who wouldn't train at altitude and hasn't fought in 2 years. Also a prove fact no heavyweight holds the belt very long, Adios Cain
sick plays tonight BB Gotta give you a shout out because I tailed all three. I'm really strong on UFC plays myself and follow religiously. You're confirmation just made it all the easier to back those plays. Thanks bro.
sent you a friend request.
sick plays tonight BB Gotta give you a shout out because I tailed all three. I'm really strong on UFC plays myself and follow religiously. You're confirmation just made it all the easier to back those plays. Thanks bro.