Bookmaker is taking action on this. I just put $100 on it at +217 that
Conor McGregor will fight Chad Mendes, not Jose Aldo at UFC 189. Jose Aldo's ribs are broken or at least
badly bruised so even if he shows up in Vegas wanting to fight there's a
good chance the NSAC won't clear him or that he'll miss championship
weight anyway and Mendes will get slotted in to keep the fight for a (interim) title. Jose Aldo is currently offered at -259 if you like the other side.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Bookmaker is taking action on this. I just put $100 on it at +217 that
Conor McGregor will fight Chad Mendes, not Jose Aldo at UFC 189. Jose Aldo's ribs are broken or at least
badly bruised so even if he shows up in Vegas wanting to fight there's a
good chance the NSAC won't clear him or that he'll miss championship
weight anyway and Mendes will get slotted in to keep the fight for a (interim) title. Jose Aldo is currently offered at -259 if you like the other side.
what a piece of shi--t this guy is saying that a rib injury, the same injury that weidman had and postponed his fight with vitor, is a "little itty bitty bruise."
i hope youre right. i generally dont get emotional about gambling on or against a fighter but i now hate connor mcgregor
what a piece of shi--t this guy is saying that a rib injury, the same injury that weidman had and postponed his fight with vitor, is a "little itty bitty bruise."
I hope he fights mendes... 5dimes posted that if mendes fought Connor then chad would be -120.. I was hoping to get mendes as a dog if he ended up fighting Connor.
I hope he fights mendes... 5dimes posted that if mendes fought Connor then chad would be -120.. I was hoping to get mendes as a dog if he ended up fighting Connor.
All books opened Mendes as fav. And He got bet as a bigger fav right off the bat. Now heavy Conor action. I would think Mendes is more prepared for McG than McG is to fight Mendes. Alpha has Prob been working on McG simulation for a year or more
All books opened Mendes as fav. And He got bet as a bigger fav right off the bat. Now heavy Conor action. I would think Mendes is more prepared for McG than McG is to fight Mendes. Alpha has Prob been working on McG simulation for a year or more