Posted:
#1
McGregor -Aldo Officially Cancelled
Views: 873
Posts: 6
Posted:
#4
Would rather a see 100% McGregor and Mendes fight than questionable Aldo v McGregor fight. I don't think Conor earned the title fight without beating a top five anyways. Mendes and McGregor is going to be any absolute war... I like McGregor's size advantage in this fight.
Would rather a see 100% McGregor and Mendes fight than questionable Aldo v McGregor fight. I don't think Conor earned the title fight without beating a top five anyways. Mendes and McGregor is going to be any absolute war... I like McGregor's size advantage in this fight.
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:
Looks like your trip to Vegas fightwise now have a dark cloud over it.
Looks like your trip to Vegas fightwise now have a dark cloud over it.
Still a stacked card IMO. It was far worse when I went to Vegas for UFC 106 when Lesnar/Carwin was postponed and we got stuck with a Griffin/Ortiz main event...
Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:
Looks like your trip to Vegas fightwise now have a dark cloud over it.
Looks like your trip to Vegas fightwise now have a dark cloud over it.
Still a stacked card IMO. It was far worse when I went to Vegas for UFC 106 when Lesnar/Carwin was postponed and we got stuck with a Griffin/Ortiz main event...
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by dr2i4ve:
Would rather a see 100% McGregor and Mendes fight than questionable Aldo v McGregor fight. I don't think Conor earned the title fight without beating a top five anyways. Mendes and McGregor is going to be any absolute war... I like McGregor's size advantage in this fight.
Would rather a see 100% McGregor and Mendes fight than questionable Aldo v McGregor fight. I don't think Conor earned the title fight without beating a top five anyways. Mendes and McGregor is going to be any absolute war... I like McGregor's size advantage in this fight.
I am definitely intrigued by the new main event. Should still be a great card!
Quote Originally Posted by dr2i4ve:
Would rather a see 100% McGregor and Mendes fight than questionable Aldo v McGregor fight. I don't think Conor earned the title fight without beating a top five anyways. Mendes and McGregor is going to be any absolute war... I like McGregor's size advantage in this fight.
Would rather a see 100% McGregor and Mendes fight than questionable Aldo v McGregor fight. I don't think Conor earned the title fight without beating a top five anyways. Mendes and McGregor is going to be any absolute war... I like McGregor's size advantage in this fight.
I am definitely intrigued by the new main event. Should still be a great card!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,268
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,442
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,115
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
