I understand why the odds are where they are at. Not only great value with Magny I think he wins 8.5 out of 10 fights vs Maia. Age, height, reach can't be overlooked here. Locked this sucker in and can't wait for Saturday. Anyone else on board here?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I understand why the odds are where they are at. Not only great value with Magny I think he wins 8.5 out of 10 fights vs Maia. Age, height, reach can't be overlooked here. Locked this sucker in and can't wait for Saturday. Anyone else on board here?
Nope, I'm on Maia straight up. I think he'll take two rounds in Brazil via grappling or possibly even get the submission. Magny's a good fighter with a super long reach and he's on a long win streak. But Maia has only lost to much better fighters than Magny has defeated. If it's a fairly close decision it'll likely go Maia's way in Brazil too.
Nope, I'm on Maia straight up. I think he'll take two rounds in Brazil via grappling or possibly even get the submission. Magny's a good fighter with a super long reach and he's on a long win streak. But Maia has only lost to much better fighters than Magny has defeated. If it's a fairly close decision it'll likely go Maia's way in Brazil too.
I think Magny's only chance is a finish in the third if Maia gasses out, which he has in the past. Maia's takedown's are very good and he will get it to the ground early. I'm on Maia in Brazil.
I think Magny's only chance is a finish in the third if Maia gasses out, which he has in the past. Maia's takedown's are very good and he will get it to the ground early. I'm on Maia in Brazil.
I think Magny's only chance is a finish in the third if Maia gasses out, which he has in the past. Maia's takedown's are very good and he will get it to the ground early. I'm on Maia in Brazil.
I'm moderately big on Maia at -160 but hedged with Magny round 3 at +2325 for exactly that reason.
Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:
I think Magny's only chance is a finish in the third if Maia gasses out, which he has in the past. Maia's takedown's are very good and he will get it to the ground early. I'm on Maia in Brazil.
I'm moderately big on Maia at -160 but hedged with Magny round 3 at +2325 for exactly that reason.
In my opinion they fight ten times. Maia comes out on fire and Magny can't weather the storm and is submitted in 3 mins.
Maia finds a way to consistently get inside Magnys personal space and does not allow Magny to explode. Ugly boring Maia 3 round decision. My other 8 outcome scenarios have Magny giving the seasoned fighter a taste of new blood. I just can't see regardless where the fight is any other outcome than Magny peppering Maia. Magny is the underdog for a reason...but I think this has Magnys name being called in the end. Good luck guys and yeah no chance in the world Rousey loses. Tied her to all my pars.
In my opinion they fight ten times. Maia comes out on fire and Magny can't weather the storm and is submitted in 3 mins.
Maia finds a way to consistently get inside Magnys personal space and does not allow Magny to explode. Ugly boring Maia 3 round decision. My other 8 outcome scenarios have Magny giving the seasoned fighter a taste of new blood. I just can't see regardless where the fight is any other outcome than Magny peppering Maia. Magny is the underdog for a reason...but I think this has Magnys name being called in the end. Good luck guys and yeah no chance in the world Rousey loses. Tied her to all my pars.