• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Lorenz Larkin 1.63 is a great bet!!

    Mars101
    sharpstick
    Ferrari29
    Coreyccr
    horns4504
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1572
    Posts: 20
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2015 - 3:26 PM ET #1

    Kept my word by redeeming myself for the Barao/Gagnon fight. If you followed my suggested Tavares bet, as the underdog you would be a happy camper now! 

    Now I have another play from my friend who caps every UFC event card then gives me his strongest plays. He told me to take Lorenz Larkin as the favorite. You will have to lay a bit of juice but he told me Larkin's odds are very good. He doesn't think Howard has much of a chance considering he's a much smaller fighter, while Larkin has lost to top contenders and also has a win against UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler.


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Kept my word by redeeming myself for the Barao/Gagnon fight. If you followed my suggested Tavares bet, as the underdog you would be a happy camper now! 

    Now I have another play from my friend who caps every UFC event card then gives me his strongest plays. He told me to take Lorenz Larkin as the favorite. You will have to lay a bit of juice but he told me Larkin's odds are very good. He doesn't think Howard has much of a chance considering he's a much smaller fighter, while Larkin has lost to top contenders and also has a win against UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler.


     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2015 - 10:18 PM ET #2

    Is this the inside information pick of the year?!?!

    Reply
    Is this the inside information pick of the year?!?!

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2015 - 11:13 PM ET #3

    Loser leaves town match, that's for sure.
    Reply
    Loser leaves town match, that's for sure.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2015 - 2:46 AM ET #4

    Think you can get Larkin at minus 130 when the fight gets closer. Howard fighting in his hometown will draw interest.
    Reply
    Think you can get Larkin at minus 130 when the fight gets closer. Howard fighting in his hometown will draw interest.
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2015 - 2:00 PM ET #5

    https://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-fight-night-59s-lorenz-larkin-on-fighting-at-170-i-feel-like-im-on-juice

    I think you are right about this bet. hes feeling great right now so the betting line might rise due to this article

    Reply

    https://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-fight-night-59s-lorenz-larkin-on-fighting-at-170-i-feel-like-im-on-juice

    I think you are right about this bet. hes feeling great right now so the betting line might rise due to this article

     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2015 - 8:47 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Is this the inside information pick of the year?!?!


    Listen guy you've been talking garbage and I'm sick of of it. I post winners and helping people to make money here. All my picks are certified and I don't charge like certain touts. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Is this the inside information pick of the year?!?!


    Listen guy you've been talking garbage and I'm sick of of it. I post winners and helping people to make money here. All my picks are certified and I don't charge like certain touts. 
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2015 - 11:46 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Listen guy you've been talking garbage and I'm sick of of it. I post winners and helping people to make money here. All my picks are certified and I don't charge like certain touts. 

    Clowns who start out with "inside information" posts, keep me in your threads.

    I call it like I see it.  You're desperate for attention, and your picks suck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Listen guy you've been talking garbage and I'm sick of of it. I post winners and helping people to make money here. All my picks are certified and I don't charge like certain touts. 

    Clowns who start out with "inside information" posts, keep me in your threads.

    I call it like I see it.  You're desperate for attention, and your picks suck.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2015 - 10:45 PM ET #8

    Wow does everybody love Larkin on here or what??? I know you do Mars, not gonna question that. I know Howard is limited but Larkin hasn't exactly pistol-whipped anybody either. Could this fight be a covers bloodbath like the Nelson/Hunt fight????
    Reply
    Wow does everybody love Larkin on here or what??? I know you do Mars, not gonna question that. I know Howard is limited but Larkin hasn't exactly pistol-whipped anybody either. Could this fight be a covers bloodbath like the Nelson/Hunt fight????
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2015 - 1:22 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow does everybody love Larkin on here or what??? I know you do Mars, not gonna question that. I know Howard is limited but Larkin hasn't exactly pistol-whipped anybody either. Could this fight be a covers bloodbath like the Nelson/Hunt fight????

    Bro, not trying to sound like a person but just follow my picks and cash it.
    I'm not charging for any of the picks I give out. If you question my picks then fade me and see how much you will lose, your choice!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow does everybody love Larkin on here or what??? I know you do Mars, not gonna question that. I know Howard is limited but Larkin hasn't exactly pistol-whipped anybody either. Could this fight be a covers bloodbath like the Nelson/Hunt fight????

    Bro, not trying to sound like a person but just follow my picks and cash it.
    I'm not charging for any of the picks I give out. If you question my picks then fade me and see how much you will lose, your choice!!

     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2015 - 2:01 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Bro, not trying to sound like a person but just follow my picks and cash it.
    I'm not charging for any of the picks I give out. If you question my picks then fade me and see how much you will lose, your choice!!


    If you read my post I was trying to get some feedback on why other guys are playing Larkin. Since you started the Larkin thread I figured we might as well chat about it in here. BTW you can call me Joe or Ferrari, I'm not BRO, I'm sure I'm older than you. You are 1-1(+0.10) if you play hundred dollar plays. And yes I played both your plays too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:


    Bro, not trying to sound like a person but just follow my picks and cash it.
    I'm not charging for any of the picks I give out. If you question my picks then fade me and see how much you will lose, your choice!!


    If you read my post I was trying to get some feedback on why other guys are playing Larkin. Since you started the Larkin thread I figured we might as well chat about it in here. BTW you can call me Joe or Ferrari, I'm not BRO, I'm sure I'm older than you. You are 1-1(+0.10) if you play hundred dollar plays. And yes I played both your plays too.
     
    horns4504
    horns4504
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2015 - 10:22 PM ET #11

    Sharp, how do you see this one going?  
    Reply
    Sharp, how do you see this one going?  
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 12:57 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by horns4504:

    Sharp, how do you see this one going?  

    With Larkin winning.  But that is besides my point with this guy.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by horns4504:

    Sharp, how do you see this one going?  

    With Larkin winning.  But that is besides my point with this guy.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 3:03 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    https://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-fight-night-59s-lorenz-larkin-on-fighting-at-170-i-feel-like-im-on-juice

    I think you are right about this bet. hes feeling great right now so the betting line might rise due to this article



    nice call on the Larkin line move.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:

    https://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-fight-night-59s-lorenz-larkin-on-fighting-at-170-i-feel-like-im-on-juice

    I think you are right about this bet. hes feeling great right now so the betting line might rise due to this article



    nice call on the Larkin line move.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #14

    Quit writing things like "heard it here first", "not charging for picks", "thank me later" , "inside information" or you will get pestered until you leave.
    Reply
    Quit writing things like "heard it here first", "not charging for picks", "thank me later" , "inside information" or you will get pestered until you leave.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Quit writing things like "heard it here first", "not charging for picks", "thank me later" , "inside information" or you will get pestered until you leave.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Quit writing things like "heard it here first", "not charging for picks", "thank me later" , "inside information" or you will get pestered until you leave.

     
    8intheGate
    8intheGate
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 5:37 PM ET #16

    Larkin is 1 of the 3 fighters on this card I liked originally....

    He's the bigger, more dynamic/athletic fighter fore sure.... the only thing that concerns me is John Howard's wrestling.  It's improved greatly since his debut in the UFC... he was table to take Matt Brown and Uriah Hall down who are/were bigger fighters...

    Also interested in Larkin's stamina at 170.
    Reply
    Larkin is 1 of the 3 fighters on this card I liked originally....

    He's the bigger, more dynamic/athletic fighter fore sure.... the only thing that concerns me is John Howard's wrestling.  It's improved greatly since his debut in the UFC... he was table to take Matt Brown and Uriah Hall down who are/were bigger fighters...

    Also interested in Larkin's stamina at 170.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 9:20 PM ET #17

    Nice call Mars!!!
    Reply
    Nice call Mars!!!
     
    Razorfins
    Razorfins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1274
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2015 - 10:17 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow does everybody love Larkin on here or what??? I know you do Mars, not gonna question that. I know Howard is limited but Larkin hasn't exactly pistol-whipped anybody either. Could this fight be a covers bloodbath like the Nelson/Hunt fight????
    Bro, not trying to sound like a person but just follow my picks and cash it.I'm not charging for any of the picks I give out. If you question my picks then fade me and see how much you will lose, your choice!!




    LMAO. What a joke.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars101:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Wow does everybody love Larkin on here or what??? I know you do Mars, not gonna question that. I know Howard is limited but Larkin hasn't exactly pistol-whipped anybody either. Could this fight be a covers bloodbath like the Nelson/Hunt fight????
    Bro, not trying to sound like a person but just follow my picks and cash it.I'm not charging for any of the picks I give out. If you question my picks then fade me and see how much you will lose, your choice!!




    LMAO. What a joke.
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2015 - 12:53 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Nice call Mars!!!

    BOOM!!!! Larkin destroys Howard 

    At least 1 person appreciates my picks. As for the rest of you negative Nancy's, you can go jump in a fire for all I care. I'm not here to be buddy buddy with anyone. Seems doing something out of the kindness of one's heart gets mocked, trashed, insulted. Look, I can be cocky but I back up all that with winning picks. 

    2-0 with extremely solid picks that aren't juiced to the 9's. Not charging a single dime or touting a service. Next card I will be posting another solid pick and I'll be 3-0. Talk crap if I lose, but I gotta take this abuse when I'm giving out legit winners??? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Nice call Mars!!!

    BOOM!!!! Larkin destroys Howard 

    At least 1 person appreciates my picks. As for the rest of you negative Nancy's, you can go jump in a fire for all I care. I'm not here to be buddy buddy with anyone. Seems doing something out of the kindness of one's heart gets mocked, trashed, insulted. Look, I can be cocky but I back up all that with winning picks. 

    2-0 with extremely solid picks that aren't juiced to the 9's. Not charging a single dime or touting a service. Next card I will be posting another solid pick and I'll be 3-0. Talk crap if I lose, but I gotta take this abuse when I'm giving out legit winners??? 
     
     
    Coreyccr
    Coreyccr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 378
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2015 - 10:21 AM ET #20

    nice calls mars. lets make it 3-0 for fox 14
    Reply
    nice calls mars. lets make it 3-0 for fox 14
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,280
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,462
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,668
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,142
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.